Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Audreys Bear

This app not only saved us a lot of time, it made the edits we needed to make actually possible (they would have been impossible using Shopify's system). We highly recommend this app!

Vape Starz

Very simple, however very advanced app. Definitely worth paying for. Unfortunately I currently am struggling financially, otherwise I'd pay the monthly fee for sure! It's an investment!

Veggibelgium

Works well, is easy to use and there's a lot you can do with it. The "revert" option is such a time saver when you're stopping the promo and can get all the original prices back in just a click :-)

Buyofy

Awesome app. Its easy to use. It helped me really quickly to edit all products at one go

Ftla Apparel

Definitely a useful tool for editing and/or removing tags for products imported from other platforms. When you have hundreds of products, editing can become a daunting task, but this app certainly helps make the process simpler

Milso Made

LOVE. Easy to use and has saved me so much time!

Ktm Twins

One of the most useful apps we use. Always finding new ways to save time leveraging Bulk Edit. Great work guys!

Doragon

One of the best apps i am using for updating my products. It has saved me a lot of money from coding with sub contractors since i can edit all sorts of properties from a product. A must have. well done

Logique Boutique

We have over 5,000 products on a daily basis with new arrivals daily. This app has helped us tremendously! What used to take us hours, sometimes even DAYS has now been cut down to a few clicks and were done! Absolute must have for companies like ours that have large inventories!

Livehappymcr Com

Probably best app in app store. Time saver and works without any problems!