Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Rugs Done Right

We were considering having an app built to accommodate our needs, and then found gold with this one. I cant wait to explore all that it does, but so far it has been incredible. For the scheduled tasks, it is worth 10 times the price!

Autoparts-Store

It is obviously helpful. Nice app! It gonna be better if the format from office word can be retained when editing.

ttdeye

Very powerful product bulk editor. This is exactly what I am looking for. The metafileds export and import function could be easier to use.

PPP Coffee

Awesome App that allows me to quickly change the prices on all my products in a short amount of time.

ModernCookin

It's Been great so far in my first day of use. Price might be a small bit expensive but i would recommend the professional deal x

J and J Gadgets

I use this product to update and sync my SKUs the Bulk editor is a great way to edit my Inventory with ease

Luxxydee

good app. Not happy with the pop up every time I use it to do a review and it has to be min 100 characters...........

Sage and Paige

Urban Legit

Mandatory app for working your categories and listing, specially if you have large inventory. Even for SEO, Google Shopping... I'm toootally recommending that app! (4 years of experience in e-comm)

Lifespace Homeware

Saves me a ton of time, just starting to use it to create my own csv's and it looks very promising! Doing bulk price increases is a breeze now. Thank you!!!