4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to simplify the product editing process, saving significant time. Its user-friendly design, bulk editing, scheduling updates, and reliable support team are highly praised. Additional features like SEO tasks, inventory management, SKU transfers, and data export into CSV files are also valued. However, some merchants desire more advanced features like AI-powered image editing. It's seen as essential for stores with a large number of SKUs.

October 31, 2018

Somehow does not work for me. Everything is selected and ready for change. When I click Go.. nothing happens. I can click the button as much as I want but no action (Bulk change) is started.

Rheinufer
Germany
8 minutes using the app
March 19, 2017

This app made my life so much easier - if I could rate my favourite app within the whole of Shopify it would be this!

Sneakerup1
November 18, 2021

good app we love to use it often thanks for keeping it free and affordable to all. love it so much thank you again

Aesthetic Noir
February 12, 2023

Extremely frustrating app to work with. Slow at processing the tasks. No live support is available, so if you need to edit something and cannot get it done yourself, you'll need to wait a couple of days via email.

Canvas by Numbers UK
Andorra
Hextom replied February 14, 2023

Thank you for your review.

Processing speed is unfortunately limited by Shopify API calling speed limit. We have optimized our app to be as fast as we can under that limit. Your tasks took about 10 minutes to update hundreds of products because of that. I wish it can be done instantaneous but all 3rd party apps are bound to that rule.

We are a North American team. It is difficult to provide 24/7 live chat support at this point. We always make sure support tickets are replied in quality within 24 hours. Or within 8 hours if we receive it during our working time. If you have questions, you are always welcome to contact us at help@hextom.com

Hextom Support Team

Edited September 8, 2023

The app is complex to use. Sometimes, it will not work despite the logic seeming right. Support is only via email so you will need to wait up to 48 business hours. I found a better alternative, and after two years, we will uninstall this app.

Canvas by Numbers