Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Shelfies

Great app, saves a ton of time with regular business tasks!

Totally Hawaiian Gift Gallery

Awesome! Great app for our end of year sales and Christmas markdowns.

Animalcollectibles Com

This app has been an absolute LIFESAVER for us. We offer more than 12,000 products at www.AnimalCollectibles.com, with most them added by an outside vendor who created countless pricing errors, typos, and more. Without this app, we would have spent thousands of hours making corrections; now, we're spending a fraction of that. The monthly price is pittance compared to the benefit it provides for large, non-API inventories like ours.

Korendy

Single sentence is enough! If you have may products, thats the must have and the most useful app in the app store.

Dutchwear 2

Excellent, easy to use and reliable.

Listenexpert

great app for our Hong Kong Earphones and Speakers Online Store ListenExpert.com

Condiva

amazing app! Installed it before Black Friday and it saved me tons of time! I was able to adjust all the prices on my shop very easily without any problems at all. Very easy to use, and offers a lot of options. Totally recommend it if you are looking for a bulk editing tool!!

Indy Prints

Managing my shop would be ludicrously time-consuming without this excellent app. Highly recommended!

Surfingss

Not bad... Just way too expensive for this services!

Scene By Scene

This app is the Swiss Army Knife of Shopify apps. It's the behind the scenes multi-tool that gets things done quickly, easily, and effectively. I love it!

In the last six months we have gone from online only, to online and POS, and from having 30 products to over 3,000 listed in our inventory. Everyone knows what a headache it can be to organise and categorise products. We all know what it's like. We use tags and collections and vendors and product types to try and make them easy for customers to find. Then we realise we need to kill a tag, or switch a type out, or change the price. What a nightmare to have to click through 20 or 30 (or 200 or 300) items to make those changes. With Bulk Edit you can do it in a couple of minutes. It's so easy and so versatile. It's genius.

A wonderful thing about Bulk Product Edit is its versatility. Using it to change SEO, pricing, run sales, change visibility of out of stock/in stock items, etc is so simple. And all of that can be run once off, or scheduled. I've unsubscribed from two apps I was using because I can do the same things using Bulk Product Edit, and what I've described is only scratching the surface of what this app is capable of.

I'm a fan of Hextom's apps. I use the Multi Currency Converter, the Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, and the Quick Announcement Bar on our store. What I like about them is that they are always really easy to install and to have up and running. I don't like wasting time, or having to pay extra for installs. These apps are very dependable and I have never been let down.

Hextom's support is excellent. The only time I needed some help was with configuration of the Multi Currency Converter. I contacted support and due to time zone differences I was able to send an email, go to bed, and when I woke up everything was working perfectly. Brilliant!