Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

BigglyBoo Baby Socks

An awesome app. Does what it's supposed to do. Their support staff were super helpful as well and responded very quickly to help me place the codes in the right places.

FANTASIA-HEAVEN

Best service ever i like it. The Support is very awesome have nice work with them. So if you need good bundles Thimatic is perfect.

Hellena Shop

great customer service and super helpful team! thank you for being so patient! I recommend this app to you!

Alleydesigns

I had a little trouble setting up App but asked for help and the App was installed. Working really well on our website. Bundles look nice on the page. Really happy.

ZH Fitness

The best app I could find so far to create bundles. I had some trouble with the layout, but I granted the developers staff permission and they made the necessaries changes to correct what I wanted to have corrected. They are very supportive and answer my emails within 1 day max.

The Red Balloon Toy Store

Better price, value, and service than the other bundle apps I have tried so far! I was getting tired of all of the code snippets and these guys helped me out.

KALTgear Inc.

I used Unlimited Discounts and Bundles before, which is not bad, but Bundle Products from Thimatic is better.
1. Their support it better. I reached out to UDAB for support, and they responded right away, but each time they messed something else up.
2. It looks very clean, and straight forward to the customer
3. You can customize it very nicely (If you know what you are doing) and if not look at my first point.

The only downside is that their support is in a for US customers inconvenient timezone, meaning for me it's late or really early in the morning.

Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company

Quick turn around and the developer followed-up to ensure that everything was running smoothly to our satisfaction...Thank you Thimatic for going the extra mile.

YogaHaus London

Used the app to build 2 simple bundles, straight forward with the help of the team over chat. Very efficient and helpful.

Football souvenir-shop

Great app for us.
The supporter was quick to answer within 5 mins and kindly help us to set the code. satisfaction.