Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

Andy to Zoe

The customer support and tech support on this team is exellent. Initially I had trouble getting the bundled to appear under ATC. They were fast and efficient and did great work. Highly recommended!

MotoProWorks | Decals and Graphic kit

Super helpful, wish there was custom bundle options but amazed at how fast the team helped to implement and make it look integrated.

Explore Travel Store

Really good application to make Bundles!
I test other applications but they are so expensive!
The team support is very well! Simply to configurate and use!
You have questions, they answer very quickly and they make effort to help you until the problem is solve.

HAUTLETIC

I used to App to provide outfit ideas and matched Tops with Bottoms etc. The support made the biggest different. I could not figure out how to add the code and the help was instant, within a few hours if not overnight. They created a page to list all the bundles available as well as the bundles on each page. We are using them to offer a discount on completing an outfit or to just provide outfit ideas. I would really recommed this app. Not only does it look great but the biggest difference is how responsive the backend support it.

Tella Street

Very useful application, functional and with good value for money. Super easy installation, simple and effective use. I also give my experience on this point that can help you in the use: to make a bundle with the same product and different colors, do not duplicate the product in Shopify if you use Oberlo (no link). But make a split product in Oberlo then edit in Shopify, and it will work well at a sale (normally). In summary good app, to recommend.

Corgi Things

Very helpful support team, I had lots of questions and they answered quickly and clearly. I especially like that this app allows you to create a single page with all of your bundles, and separate pages per bundle (vs having everything on the product pages). I look forward to seeing how this bundle app can help our shop. Thank you!

KoffeeKiss world

I would like to say thank you to the support team that helped me straight away. the 5***** goes to the app but also a BIG 5 star to the team.
thank you and I recommend it to any shop. easy to use

EQ Nutrition

I had a couple of issue which the support team corrected. I've not sold any bundles as yet my I'm looking forward to seeing how this app can help drive additional revenue.

KILO Strength Society

I have been looking for an app with this functionality and look for quite some time! I was having some issues installing the code and the support took care of everything quickly. I am very pleased with this app so far and look forward to seeing our customers take advantage of the bundle deals!

Staying Cool in the Library

This is an excellent bundle tool. It is easy to use and the customer service support is exceptional. I have contacted them several times and they were quick to respond and very helpful. They will set up the app in your store theme (which I had them do). I have tried other bundle apps but they are very expensive. This does exactly what I need and is a good price.