Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

Headphone Zone

This app works very smoothly & efficiently. And the service is awesome. Kudos to you guys :) - Aliza

Your Guitar Academy

Great app, simple to use and the customer service is second to none. They helped me quickly customise the app to suit my shop, which was awesome!

TightBodi

This app nicely allows me to create bundles of products that go together, select a discounted price (either a percent off or fixed amount). The bundles show up on all the product pages that are included in bundle.

It requires inserting some code into your theme to execute, but their support will do it for you at no charge and quickly.

Love it!

Dingbats* Notebooks® - UK & Worldwide Store

Great app and great support!! Thank you so much! We wanted the app to run faster in our store and they did the job very fast and professionally. Thanks guys

Harvey Helms Beauty

Great app for my site and extreme helpful support staff that had me up and running in no time at all.

Find Your Feet Australia Pty Ltd

The support team was super quick and helpful to implement the code into our theme so we could start using the app straight away. Would love to see an update that allows you to take $ (e.g. $10) discounts off instead of just an overall percentage (e.g. 20%). But it is a great app and looks really professional and easy to create with :) Thanks guys!

J.ING (Demo)

We have compared all bundle apps but this one will possibly be the ultimate choice for us. And the Thimatic team react very quick and helped us a lot. We have confidence that they can solve any problem to make this app a perfect bundle solution.

Port Products

We tried a few bundle apps and there seemed to always be something that was a deal-breaker, so we kept looking. When we came across this this one, we almost thought it was too good to be true. It's simple and straight-forward and the team is quick to respond and assist. Thanks for making a great app, and we look forward to seeing what else you guys come up with.

Bojo Boutique

Great and fast support.

Needed help with installation and setup and the team managed to solve it all within an hour.

Keep up the good job!

The Quality Collection

Wakanda Girl Shop
This app has been tremendous! Very easy to use. The customer support is top notch! I've had several times that I have needed their assistance and they have always responded quickly and immediately helped me. They even checkin to see if everything is working to your satisfaction. I am very impressed with the service and the price is extremely affordable. I will definitely be using more of their apps in the future!