Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Engkanto

Super helpful support! :) Jigs was able to fix the issue I reported in just a minute. Thank you so much.

Wein Austria

Very nice App. Simple to use, yet effective and nice View in my shop. Can also agree to the very good Feedbacks about their support. It is fast and solves problems really good!

Jozi Bugs

This App should receive 20 stars. What a pleasure to use, extremely user-friendly. Great support team that responds instantly. This app is by far the best in its class hands down!!

ebuzz.ie

Perfect bundle app for my needs. Quick and reliable response from the support team to set me up. 5* app.

The Knot Kneedle

Pretty good so far... will submit another review when I get to use it a bit more! Thanks for the easy app

SOL Botanicals

Easy to set up, and does exactly what you're looking for, which is to bundle products and offer discounted prices

www.buono.sg

I used this app and Jigs was very helpful and friendly, I really like the app, will install it for other stores too. this is one of the good apps I will recommend to my friends and colleagues. thank you very much. keep up the good work.

Bateel Diver - PADI Courses and Scuba Diving

I used this app to help me do Equipments Rental Package I really like how it does it is very nice ........

H2O+ | Japan Designed Clean Skincare, Clean Conscience

Delivers what we need = discounts happen at the cart level. When customer selects a bundle, the individual items are added to cart with discounts on each item. This ensures that our warehouse doesn't have to bundle our products. Awesome customer support. They are quick to address our questions. Works great with our custom development.

Custom Creator Gear

Jigs from Thimatic Support was understanding in my questions, and helped me get the app up and running in no time. They took their time in assisting the entire setup process, and troubleshooting minor errors