Bundle Products | Upsell

Increase AOV by Bundles, Bundle Builder, Volume Discounts, FBT

$12.49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bundle Products

J.Clay

Location Germany

Very fast and reliable support after a small bug they helped us reliably. We are now testing the app.

September 12, 2022

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied & happy with our app and service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!!

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

Pfoten Store

Location Germany

Hilft auf jeden Fall die Verkäufe zu steigern, da man so gezielt Kunden fangen kann. Support ist auch Top, kann ich nur empfehlen. Zumindest die kostenlose Version probieren

September 12, 2022

Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Sie mit unserer App und unserem Service zufrieden und glücklich sind. Vielen Dank, dass Sie Ihre Erfahrungen mit uns geteilt haben!!

Bei weiteren Fragen kontaktieren Sie uns bitte über unseren App-in-Chat oder senden Sie uns eine E-Mail an support@webcontrive.com, wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter.

Eleven Intimates

Location Australia

We use APP and definitely helps sell product. Most importantly their support service in case you get stuck is excellent.. Highly recommend !

August 30, 2022

Thank you so much for finding great value in our app & support.

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

HyPak Berlin

Location Germany

Super Support über den Chat erhalten. Kompetent und schnell wurde als Gast auf das System zugegriffen und geholfen. Danke!

August 25, 2022

Thank you!! We’re grateful for your amazing feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers. :)

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

Kis Paper

Time spent using app About 19 hours

The app is very easy to set up and run smoothly with my existing store. The customer service, Jigs, is simply amazing ! Highly recommended !

August 25, 2022

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your valuable experience with our service and app!!

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or via in-app live chat, we are always happy to help you.

THE 31 NUMBER

Location Portugal

I recommend this application for anyone looking to increase sales, and cross sell. Besides the backoffice being intuitive, the support is very fast and they helped me right away with my customizations for my store, Thank you Jigs.

August 24, 2022

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. We are glad to hear that your requirements match with our app features. :)

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

Uma Casanatura

Location Italy

I am just starting using this App but I can already say that the customer support is great. I needed help to set up the app and my first product and Jigs P helped me immediately and super efficiently. Thank you!

August 24, 2022

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us. Your review and satisfaction mean the world to us! :)

Chlorine Deckwear

The variety of bundling options is awesome and the support team is super helpful. they fixed my implementation within 24 hours and probably would have been even faster if I'd replied sooner. Great App!

August 24, 2022

It’s always rewarding to hear kind words. You put a big smile on our face.
Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.

Face-Shop.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have just installed the app and asked for chat support to help customizing it for our store. Jigs P. did a great job by changing the CSS. We already got some sales with higher AOV. I think its a great app and I recommend it for stores with "cheaper" items which should result in higher AOV and overall ROAS. Thank you!

August 24, 2022

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. It means a lot to us. :)

NiDIT

Location Chile

Excellent app and support. We were previously testing several Bundle apps until we found the Bundle Products Upsell app. It is the only one that has the Combo Bundle modality with the appearance and simplicity we needed. It looks like native of the theme, and is very intuitive and easy to understand for the consumer. On the other hand, the support is committed and responds quickly; they kindly helped us customize the appearance of the app. 100% recommended.

August 12, 2022

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear kind words. :)