Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Positiveoutlook

Great app, easy to use. We were able to make very attractive bundle offers of our previous products, quickly and easily with very little maintenance.

HomePlus Furniture

Easy to use app. Features are good with lots of options. Support team are amazing! Very quick and helpful. Would recommend.

Comfort Kingz Australia

The prompt response, and help setting up my bundle on my shopify store has been absolutely phenomenal!! Thankyou so much to the guys here that helped me out, If you download this app for your store, '

If you have any confusion, contact them, they will help you out!

SPORTSNATION.SHOP

Works well, allows me to easily create a bundle and display it on the product page. I really love that the app gives you the HTML code to be able to display your bundle wherever you wish

Behemoth Fitness™

I just isntalled this app to help increase my AOV in my store . Just installed it so Lets see how it goes.

StudioDesk

Great app and first-class support. The team is super responsive and give maximum to help and answer all the questions. The application is very easy to understand and set up my bundled products. Highly recommended to all who want's to sell more with a simple and inexpensive app.

Adventure HQ

Great App, and very supportive customer support. All query's and difficulties faced was answered very quickly. Very simple and easy to use .
Special Thanks to Jigs for timely support

Derma Essentia

This app is as per my requirement. Happy to have this app on my store. Hope it will boost my revenue to good amount.

Meza-style

Great support, had an issue with the quantity bundle, contacted the support via the live chat and got a quick reply, the issue was dealt with quickly , thank a bunch for the dev team.

The baby travellers

Great customer service, quick and efficient.
Special mention for Jigs and his developer team they deserve 5 stars !