Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Volume Discount, Product Bundles, Discounted Pricing

Palas Jewellery

Great app and tech support – My issue was resolved quickly and we were able to continue building products on our store. Thank you.

Season

The app works very well on our website. It responds quickly to any changes we make and the built-in features allow us to customise it in various ways. The app support is great, the team responds quickly and they've met all of our personal requests! Well done!

Kidsimply GmbH

I have only been using the app for a few days and in that time have been really impressed with the quality as well as the high level of customer service. It is very straightforward to set-up a product bundle and when I needed some assistance, getting in contact with support was quick and seamless, Jack who helped me to resolve a technical issue was very helpful and quickly fixed my issue.

WildPoppyPerfumes

Customer service was fantastic to help set up a dedicated page on our website. I would highly recommend.

OuroHermetica

Literally just spent hours trying to get another app to work. Finally gave up and found this app - within 10 minutes everything I wanted was done. I'm sold. 10/10

Beauti Deck

Great app, and customer services are very helpful too, got my issue solved within 10 minutes. Definitely recommend.

Dabeleza

Very nice app and support thank you, this app working good and improve experience for customers to boy a lookbook, thanks dabeleza.com.br

Landjäger.ch

super app, fast service for individual questions. I can highly recommend it when it comes to combining different offers.

Grapevine Shops

Great app for bundling and discounts. Works as intended out of the box with an intuitive interface for creating bundled products.

ESSENTIEL CHIC

This app is great for different variations of bundles and it looks so sleek and professional on my site, the best bundling app. I requested the widget be moved to a different position and it was done the next day! Great service.