Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

Buythevalue.in

I used this app really very well. I got some error on my store but our support team solves this very quickly.

AQUAPARX XL BV

Bundle app works great and in-app chat support is awesome and fast. Had a small conflict with another non-crucial app, the issue was found quickly and problem was resolved.

DNA Collectibles

Wonderfull app!
I made more than 11% of my turnover with the App during the last 4 months.
I have to highlight the support and technical service behind, those guys are nice, quick and dedicated to you when you need their support.
So thank you guys! Always keep this high standard of service, and you will reach the stars.

Best regards

VapeBunkerUK

Highly recommended. Were really fast to reply to my emails. Answered every question i had. Were able to assist on what i wanted done in a very short space of time. Fantastic app.

Hommentario

Absolutely useful and needed for my store App. Have some problems with correct setup - i asked support. Friendly, fast and with no any troubles support, and most important - free help with setup. Highly recommend.

Global Formulas

We used this app to help create bundles on individual pages. Works very nice and easy to setup. Would recommend.

BigglyBoo Baby Socks

An awesome app. Does what it's supposed to do. Their support staff were super helpful as well and responded very quickly to help me place the codes in the right places.

FANTASIA-HEAVEN

Best service ever i like it. The Support is very awesome have nice work with them. So if you need good bundles Thimatic is perfect.

Hellena Shop

great customer service and super helpful team! thank you for being so patient! I recommend this app to you!

Alleydesigns

I had a little trouble setting up App but asked for help and the App was installed. Working really well on our website. Bundles look nice on the page. Really happy.