Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Sanrio

Great App and Good support. Through the App's chat option we are getting support at realtime and getting quick response to our requires

My Holiday Traditions

This app is exactly what we needed to enhance our website and product offerings. Customer service was great. I knew if I asked a question, it would be solved overnight! Thank you, Thimatic!

Campo Alpaca

Bundles are working well. Only improvements: 1) I think the format - the bundle format measurements aren't even. 2) I wish I could bundle a TYPE of products like any sweater with any beanie.

ShopMacc

It's working great so far! Fairly simple to use and install and makes running a business easier. Customers are happy with it too

Spartan Beast

One of the bests apps in my store! It help me to increase the sells and organize all my discounts and packs

Jackery

It is a helpful app for our website. The support team always be patient to customize something for us. Thanks!

kokorosastudio.com

The customer service is very patient and the problem solving efficiency is also very high. Usually work is too busy, but the customer service is also sending emails to follow up my question, and did not forget to help me solve the problem, thanks very much for the help of the customer service

Mascarillas Deanshield | Elige la tuya!

Very good technical support!. Application with some technical limitations, but the technical support helps to minimize this technical limitations in a very useful way.

Clémentine Boutique

This app is easy to set up and less expensive than others. Need to check the ROI. Will update my review with sales results.

San Diego Hat Company

Great support and seamlessly integrates with Shopify. It was also easy to work with and is very user friendly.