Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

BODYMOTiVE

The product looks great on the website and is easy to configure. A small bug was remedied by support staff very quickly. Recommended

Muscle X

Awesome App! Looks much cleaner than other Bundle product apps and the support is second to none, We're super helpful with any customization i needed! Thanks guys!

KuSukaNi

I am so glad that you have assist me to put up the code where it should be. It is now working perfectly and hope that it can generate sales quickly after this. definitely a 5-star support.. Thank you so much

Authentic Girl Co.

This app was exactly what we needed - it allowed us to easily display bundles of existing products on their respective product pages, and we could customize it to work with our store's theme. Excellent customer service, too.

Hear Us Roar

Great app - We got most of the things we wanted on a bundle app. Love some new features like autohide bundles once an item gets sold out in the bundle. The custom bundle and single bundle page is the best functionality.

gaatshirts.com

Love the app. Super easy to make bundles and you can make a dedicated page for them as well if you want.

Accurascale

Absolutely perfect app - nails exactly what needed, and support were amazing and fast with set up assistance! If you need to bundle products - this is the app for you!

Faucher Botanix

I had a problem after installation, but I contacted the support and the response was fast. He helped me solve the problem. Fast & Great Service!

Wild Blossoms

I've just had this app installed on my store and it is just what I was looking for. The support has been excellent. I'm really looking forward to using this app. Thank you!

Brazyn Life

The only app out there that allowed us to seamlessly integrate our bundles with our store without the hassle of creating new "variants" for every bundle made. Great support too! Created features upon request. Would highly recommend!