Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

David Archy

great app and fast responded customer service. they helped me solve problem right away. and the app is really helpful and provide what i need. I really like it. don't hesitate to install it. it really helps. but better to note it where the code is in clearer instruction.

The Barking Dog Market

Very quickly and easy to set up bundles.
The display adapted to my theme very well, without any customization.
Support available and super helpful.
I still haven't got any upsells during the trial, but looking forward.
The integration is very smooth into the product page/checkout.

Proud to be Primary

This app meets my store's needs. I can create a bundle with their app and it automatically adds the bundle in the product/s pages. Great support team as well!

Herbano

Every time we needed something they delivered an excellent and quick support. I will keep using their app.

Icelandic Horse

We are very happy with the app and with the service of the team. Fast and straightforward. Kind Regards.

WeatherBeard Supply Co.

Very helpful customer service the first time using it. They fixed my issue twice even though it took a little time. 5 stars!!!!!

LEMONKIND

So far so good. Took a bit to figure out but their customer service was great and got us up and running with the back end setup. I foresee an uplift in sales because it seems to work well by adapting with out websites template and setup

rearvizo

love it, very great support team. they are very helpful and available whenver you need them and the app is just amazing

Rubicon Models Asia Pacific

This app is very good on its own, very easy to understand and configure.

Their support team is what makes this app great! fast repsonse and great service!

Nextouter

The app has a great looking and so far looks great. The service was outstanding and helped me to locate the widget where I wished.