Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Spanish River Surf Company

This app helped me to bundle products, but it also adds the individual products to the shopping cart independently (while applying the discount). This helps because some of our products are print-on-demand and need to be sent to the printer as independently to be fulfilled. Other apps will create a "bundle product" that gets added to the shopping cart. Our PoD fulfillment wouldn't know what to do with that single "bundle product".

They also helped with some of the integration due to theme issues with product variations on our store. Up and running quickly. Thanks!

Daytona Bikers Wear

I have started using this app to bundle our leather collections and we are getting positive feedback from our customers, can't say enough good things about this app.

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Quick setup, great support team that helped implement customised features quickly. Easy to configure bundles, from install to live-on-site in less than 15 minutes.

SETT Surf

I'm not a techie at all and had some issues setting up, but the support team were super helpful and responsive getting this added into my store.

Simplified Home Solutions

I downloaded this app and was pretty surprised with the customer service and the level of proficiency the app shows. They worked quickly to get the app onto my website. And for only $7.50 its a pretty good deal.

Amazing Turtle

had some difficulties setting up the bundle at my store so i contacted thimatic, really good service, responded fast enough and fixed the problem.

HerFitness

Fast help with setup and does exactly what I need. I've tried 2 other bundle apps and this one is the best! Thanks.

Go Star Gazers

App works great and the support is simply awesome, do recommend. And it seems like I gotta writte 100 characters, so ill take the space to wish a great day, cheers!

Close to the origin

I used the app to group single item into several bundles, I needed a little help from the support team about the first time set up. Their support is awesome, prompt and fixed the issue without delay. Recommended!

Loja Super Promo

The support was very helpfull and the app is great. A suggestion is allow to create bundles of a single product, like "Buy 3 get 1 free" for the future.