Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

Alleydesigns

I had a little trouble setting up App but asked for help and the App was installed. Working really well on our website. Bundles look nice on the page. Really happy.

ZH Fitness

The best app I could find so far to create bundles. I had some trouble with the layout, but I granted the developers staff permission and they made the necessaries changes to correct what I wanted to have corrected. They are very supportive and answer my emails within 1 day max.

The Red Balloon Toy Store

Better price, value, and service than the other bundle apps I have tried so far! I was getting tired of all of the code snippets and these guys helped me out.

KALTgear Inc.

I used Unlimited Discounts and Bundles before, which is not bad, but Bundle Products from Thimatic is better.
1. Their support it better. I reached out to UDAB for support, and they responded right away, but each time they messed something else up.
2. It looks very clean, and straight forward to the customer
3. You can customize it very nicely (If you know what you are doing) and if not look at my first point.

The only downside is that their support is in a for US customers inconvenient timezone, meaning for me it's late or really early in the morning.

Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company

Quick turn around and the developer followed-up to ensure that everything was running smoothly to our satisfaction...Thank you Thimatic for going the extra mile.

YogaHaus London

Used the app to build 2 simple bundles, straight forward with the help of the team over chat. Very efficient and helpful.

Football souvenir-shop

Great app for us.
The supporter was quick to answer within 5 mins and kindly help us to set the code. satisfaction.

Lumos-Labs

Support is great. They responded on chat within 5 min at 11:00pm PT. I was pretty impressed. The options for display could be better, I had to customize it a few times until it looked just right.

Wotofo

It's really useful and practical. And the support team is also really excellent! Good work! Keep going~

Waist Masters

I had an issue with the code and their customer support team was extremely helpful! They fixed it right away!