Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

thebrubaker.com

I'm happy with the response I got from they. Speaking with the service team helped me get exactly what I was looking for!

MXK Athletic LLC

Fixed the problem of not being able to stack discounts for bundles. Quick fix & easy to use. Thank you!

Asmr geek

Perfect install and customisation, can view at www.asmrgeek.co.uk on product page. clean simple easy to use

Brodo

Fast response customer service and very helpful. Every apps definitely will have a problem or an issue, we as a user need a really fast response support like this team. Great!

Yorkshire Lean Meat

Good for promoting deals on products. top notch.... Great work. Will keep it installed. Thanks

Ian - Yorkshire Lean Meat.

TRAPO® Car Mat Malaysia

Support from this app really helpful to fixed our issue. It's only take around 1 hour to fixed our issue. Thanks support and developer team.

gourmetdirectph

Asked the developer for help adjusting the bundle html css for my theme Venture. Asked him a lot of questions, and he was very helpful!

LifeBeforeKids

We are using this app for our online store and love what it can do. I had trouble with embedding our bundle on our home page and I received help from a member of the support team who was able to assist me straight away. Thank you

LaVie Lactation Massager

Very happy with the app and development team. It does exactly what we need and the dev team helped optimize it for our mobile view which is important to our customer experience. Thank you!

My Scrunchie Fit

The team is absolutely effective in troubleshooting any problems you face. Their app brought be a 30% increase in sales over a week. Definitely an app you can trust and use.