Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Volume Discount, Product Bundles, Discounted Pricing

Port Products

We tried a few bundle apps and there seemed to always be something that was a deal-breaker, so we kept looking. When we came across this this one, we almost thought it was too good to be true. It's simple and straight-forward and the team is quick to respond and assist. Thanks for making a great app, and we look forward to seeing what else you guys come up with.

Bojo Boutique

Great and fast support.

Needed help with installation and setup and the team managed to solve it all within an hour.

Keep up the good job!

The Quality Collection

Wakanda Girl Shop
This app has been tremendous! Very easy to use. The customer support is top notch! I've had several times that I have needed their assistance and they have always responded quickly and immediately helped me. They even checkin to see if everything is working to your satisfaction. I am very impressed with the service and the price is extremely affordable. I will definitely be using more of their apps in the future!

Joah Love

Very responsive support team. Helped create an enhancement for our shop so we could have a page showcasing all our bundled products. Only app that can display bundles on their own page and not just as part of an upsell or recommendation.

Galactic Snow Sports

Very simple and easy app to work with. The developers are very quick to respond on help requests, open to improvement suggestions and make the app better by each day! Very Impressed!

Piccona

Team was very quick and responsive in helping me set up the app properly in my store. It is a flexible app that can be adapted to the store to achieve your goals.
Thanks!

❤ فاشن اب

I used this app to help me to generate sales, its great app waiting for sale the Thimatic team very helpful recommended theme store.

Dealandu

Very Nice comstumer service fixed my problem directly. And also the cheapest Product bundle app on the market good price good service!

Craness

The only app that can create a bundle page with products and its variants. After adding to cart you have single items in cart - not the bundle. Pretty useful for warehouse and inventory issues.

Jessysoutifs

Hey Thimatic Team! We just want to give you a BIG THANK YOU!!! You helped us make your app work on our french store in less than 24 hours! This was vey important for our business. We'll be using it extensively so thank you a lot!

Merciiii !