Reviews (917)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, flexible bundle settings, and unique bundling features, especially for businesses offering bundle solutions. It's praised for its ability to boost sales and customer engagement with features like Mix and Match bundles. The support team is noted for their responsive and efficient service. Merchants find it a valuable tool for enhancing upselling and improving basket sizes.

Edited November 26, 2019

Decent app! I had some funky code issues in the cart preview, but support fixed it ASAP, which was awesome. Only feedback is how you list product bundles - you have create nad list them in separate pages, instead of products.

Little Print Studio
WebContrive replied January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have added a feature as you need. Please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

Edited October 7, 2020

Amazing customer service. As far as the app, it is very intuitive and easy to use, however it is a bit limited. I wish you had an option for CREATE YOUR PW PACK|BUNDLE <<< so customers can create their own pack of 2 or 3 products (on products page - utilizing the product images that are already on products page and only adding a button that says: build your own pack of 2 or build your own pack of 3 .....

Bare Kollections
About 10 hours using the app
June 15, 2022

Just started using this app. Everything looks good to me! Looking forward to use this application more often in the coming future

Curated - The Artisanry
Malaysia
March 27, 2019

Better experience, easy to use, comfortable. Price is comparatively low. I will recommend this tool to all store holder

Puppy Tom
Bangladesh
About 8 hours using the app
July 10, 2020

I used this app to offer bundles/ stacks of products. It is very simple to use and the support team was responsive and answered my questions quickly. Definitely happy with the app, and at the price it is a great value

meccanutrition
About 8 hours using the app
February 24, 2020

This is not compatible with shopify multi-currency. All it does is change the currency symbol and not the amount. Then when the customer goes to pay it's back in your stores currency. Very confusing customer journey and very misleading to them on your prices.
Also, does not work with abandoned checkouts - this just creates a draft order anytime someone hits checkout. So it's impossible to see who that order came from to try and recover the sale if they leave it.
Very poorly designed, not well thought out. Certainly not worth the price. There's free apps more capable than this.

Rejuve Motorcycles Ltd
WebContrive replied August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have integrated the Shopify MultiCurrency feature so you will not face this issue.
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

May 25, 2023

bit difficult to manage by a single person who doesn't know anything about coding.
However the assistants were very helpful and was on time.

KILMINA
Japan
7 days using the app
Edited March 5, 2021

They don't make it very easy to cancel your subscription. I would not recommend an app that makes it hard to cancel your subscription to anyone. I hope I can figure it out before the trial ends. I received an email but it didn't give much insight on how to cancel. Don't recommend.

Accessory Snobb
8 days using the app
WebContrive replied March 6, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have to face.
To cancel the app subscription, you just have to uninstall the app from your Shopify store. The app subscription will automatically cancel.
If you need any further help or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

October 2, 2020

great app! I love the functionality. It would be great if they added the option to customize how the widget appears.

Things for Twins UK
6 days using the app
WebContrive replied October 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
Can you please share the details at "support@thimatic.com" regarding the bundle widget? So that we can check that and help you with that.

January 27, 2021

good app, liked it. Has 14 day free trial too without card details. Helps well for ecommerce page. Very useful.

Shine By Seema