4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its flexible bundle settings, user-friendly interface, and ability to boost sales and customer engagement. They value features like related product suggestions, bundle discounts, and auto-generated discount codes. The customer service is praised for its quick and effective problem-solving. The clean design, especially for volume discounts, and the app's ability to manage any bundle and track stock effectively is also commended. Merchants recommend it for its simplicity, ease of use, and its enhancement of upselling and cross-selling.

February 22, 2021

Just installed, seems really easy to use. Still have to play around with features to make the most of the app.

Bubs Own
July 27, 2020

I used this app to help me add a 2 for $25 deal. Works great! so very incredibly awesome and I am just so happy

blur laundry
March 10, 2021

The service is terrible. Save your money. First, this company wanted me to put snippets of code in my theme. What!! Do they think I am a programmer? What do I need them for? I ask them to set up my theme. Two days later, I am still waiting. Also, They indicated their app was good to go. I saw no example, nothing of work being done I am deleting this app. Another company installed their app within 30 mins on a Sunday. Wow, on a Sunday! That other company could teach these people a thing or two about good service Reggie.

abbycoffeeandtea
February 21, 2023

Great customer service helped me with everything i needed help with straight away. apps functionality also looks great

JEM CITY
WebContrive replied February 22, 2023

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share the great feedback with us. :)
For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

January 1, 2020

So far it has been a challenge to get it installed correctly. They keep sending me emails saying it is installed correctly...but it is not. I have screenshots showing the bundles do NOT show up. they sent me a link to where the bundles show up...but as I have said to them...I have a 1 product store...so why would bundles be shown on a page (products/collections) that isn't even in the menu for customers to see?
It needs to be in the shopping cart page when they check out

DW3ACCESSORIES
Edited August 20, 2021

Super quick support team! App works perfectly as it should, can't wait for customers to start using it! Would recommend to future shop owners

Cuppin's
Switzerland
June 9, 2022

They were so quick to respond and clarify all my concerns. An amazing support team. The team was able to setup the code flawlessly.

NYNM
India
WebContrive replied June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share your valuable experience with our app and service.
We are happy to hear that your requirements match with our app's feature.

July 31, 2020

Awesome customer service! This app rocks for the price point and amount of features! You will enjoy the ease of integration.

Roost Factory Hoosier Offroad USA
October 17, 2019

very goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery good

vshoesshop
China
June 11, 2021

Very helpful support. Managed to get everything set up in 15 mins and if fits the theme nicely. thanks

Megafurniture