Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

kookmagazijn

The support the helped me resolved my issues very fast. Also, the app is amazing to increase your AOV. It's one click bundle that will not affect your conversions. That's why I choose this app. Recommended!

REK Cosmetics

The app works well so far. I was having an issue with the product bundles spacing and how it was displaying on mobile devices. The developer took action right away and fixed the problem so it displayed on mobile-friendly devices.

Electrical Safety Products Supply

I needed assistance with some of the liquid/html coding. They promptly assisted. This group is great to work with!

CO2Art.eu

Very good app and even better customer support. Got the reply within minutes, implementation has been completed in no time. Thanks!

metalvoque

Great App. Good CustomerService. All Problems were solved within an hour. Looks great on almost every theme.

Plan-A.co.nz

The app does what you'd expect & the support and tech team a quiet helpful. Email responsiveness was fast would recommend

Yawn®

Had an issue with the code on our site which the Thimatic team helped with immediately. Fantastic service.

ML Project

Super, Bundle product is very easy and simple app. Customer help desk quick and efficient. ML Project

Affiche ton brevet

Great application with an efficient support team !

They fixed my problem in less than 5 minutes !

HugeandHammered

amazing app. very helpful with everything you need . extremely helpful with the growth of our company