Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

BOTANYCL

AWFUL experience!!! I contacted support to as I needed help and they did not understand my simple request and kept calling me "bro". I am a female!!

Girls.co.uk

Absolutely terrible app! The resources load from the dev's cheap awful server, dragging down page load speed overall. The bundles fail to load 4/10 times and the 6 times they do load, they are so slow your customers would of scrolled past them and missed it! Put tickets in to support, answered within 24 hours, said fixed it but all the did was destroy my custom styling. App runs ok until their server breaks again. This app should be avoided at all costs, it will be a total waste of money trust me! You will gain nothing by installing this app, because your customers wont see it half the time! Not to mention it takes just as long to show the discounts on the cart pages, really really really bad app! Should be removed from the store as it simply is not fit for purpose! Absolute waste of money, Scamming poor quality devs!

139DEC

Terrible experience, this app started to cause errors due to which the site could not load completely!!! Beware of using this app.

August 25, 2019

Hi We are really sorry for the problem you faced. You might get error when we are doing our server up-gradation. So can you please install it and take look it is working fine in all store. Let us know if you still face any issue we will make sure our app works completely fine in your store and you can generate more sales using our app. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thimatic Support Team

17 Sundays

Theoretically the app itself seems to be great but the lack of support and the absolute lack of comprehension and action regarding the functionality problems is starting to impact my business.

I have had the dysfunctional integration of this app, visible on my site for the past 5 days. Once it became crystal clear the tech working on my case could not speak or understand English I have repeatedly asked, day on day to have this app removed and terminated instead of trying to have the functionality resolved as the problems simply weren't comprehended, the reply..... radio silence.

I HATE leaving terrible reviews as owning a brand myself I understand how hard it can be to get it right all the time but the ongoing bungling of this case is absolutely ridiculous and is impacting our trading and we also don't want our site to become a broken app junk yard or have to pay an independent tech to remove this app!

The function this app allegedly offers is important for selling online apparel and should be offered by shopify and not just available via these 3rd party developers.

If our experience is anything to go by I'm extremely confused as to how this app is actually ranking so high.

1 - the app only bundles selectively
2- if your customer bundles then adds an extra item to the cart the discount is removed from the bundle
3- if you then remove the single item the discount is nor re-added back to the bundle.
4- don't even start on the mobile functionality, there were so many problems there I didn't know where to start.

Every time a tech did something to fix these problems the standard response was : "its working perfectly please change your review to 5 stars , here is the link"

Look in to this with caution.

After I asked them numerous times to remove this app they final did but have repeatedly asked me to change my rating and review, (?!?!?!) which I will not be doing.

Hopefully the reality of this app and customer service ( as covered here ) will help some other businesses make more informed decisions.

Ninja Brand Inc

What they don't tell you is that if you use this app, you cannot use any discounts. So, you can kiss all of your sales and marketing promotions you have good-bye...

August 3, 2019

Hi, Sorry for the problem you faced. Our logic behind Bundle product discount is by creating draft order otherwise you have to create duplicate product for it so in Shopify they are not giving option to add additional discount code in draft order. So please check this and let us know if you have any questions we are happy to assist you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Support Team @ Thimatic

Lescheveux Studio

They said they updated my theme but it never worked. And they reply to you is ridiculous, there’s no one you can speak to only through email andd they never reply to you when your having issues