Bundle Products | Upsell

Bundle Products | Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd
4.9
Edited March 5, 2021

They don't make it very easy to cancel your subscription. I would not recommend an app that makes it hard to cancel your subscription to anyone. I hope I can figure it out before the trial ends. I received an email but it didn't give much insight on how to cancel. Don't recommend.

Accessory Snobb
Time spent using app: 8 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied March 6, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have to face.
To cancel the app subscription, you just have to uninstall the app from your Shopify store. The app subscription will automatically cancel.
If you need any further help or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

December 1, 2020

I want to upsale my products and for more than 4 months, this app didn't do the job. It didn't record any sale during that period. Many abandoned carts though. Also the app stop showing like once or twice a month. I think it needs further development. Support is quite fast. Backend is easy to use but simple.

Polvos Holi®
Mexico
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 13, 2020

I found this app very awkward to work with. It also did not appear to provide consistent results. I found support to be too slow.

eco dog care
Time spent using app: 28 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied August 14, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had faced.
I think you hadn't set our app code to your theme that's why you didn't get the bundle on the page.
If you reinstall the app and we will set our app code to your theme within 24 hours after your confirmation email.

June 29, 2020

Does not integrate with Shopify Multicurrency, when a different currency is selected only the currency symbol changes not the actual item price. This means the wrong price is displayed to the customer. It's a shame because the app was very easy to use but this means I cannot use it for my store because to display incorrect pricing information is misleading to customers.

Bonny and Blithe
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have integrated the Shopify MultiCurrency feature so you will not face this issue.
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

May 26, 2020

If you need this to work with multi-currency, don't waste your time. It does not work with multi-currency. Probably a support person error, but they told me it definitely works with Shopify Multi-Currency and I spent quite some time getting it to thematically match our site and to work well, only to switch currency and find it doesn't switch lol.

For a good bundle system that can do multi-currency and multilingual (with many other things like upsell and cross sell) check out Selly in the Shopify app store.

This app will work fine if you don't need multi currency

WhatIF Foods
Singapore
Time spent using app: 16 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)