Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Herb & Root | Luxurious Perfume Oils, Bath Oils, and Massage Oils

I installed this app a few weeks ago. It works well, but I had a few design glitches. The customer service team helped me correct everything, and now it's looking great! Thanks James!

October 21, 2020

Thank for your 5 star review, and glad we could help iron out those design glitches! I'll pass on your thanks to James, and if you need anything else, please let us know, we're here and happy to help.

The Grateful Tea Co.

I reached out for help with a bit of coding. The response was so fast and accurate - so pleasantly surprised seeing I am on the free trial!! Thank you!

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! I'll pass on your comments to the team. Glad we could help you get setup quickly, anything else you need, let us know, we're here and happy to help!

Tekuno

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Worked out of the box, super easy to set-up without much help (though they have a fairly extensive onboarding / help docs). Lots of customizations and uses your site's existing styles. Looks sleek on the site, loads relatively quickly (doesn't look like a "third party app"). Eager to see how customers use it!

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, and so glad you're enjoying using Bundle Builder. Hope your customers enjoy using it too! :)

Musō-ka Club

I absolutely love this app! If you’re introducing bundles into your store, do check this out! They have the prettiest yet most professional template and it’s so easy to start creating your bundles. Also the customer service is amazing!! Wrote in asking for help to edit a template and they brought me through the steps. (I’m not even a paying customer yet!!)

September 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, and so glad you're enjoying working with Bundle Builder. I'll pass on your comments to the support team, and if you need anything else, just let us know :)

Pardas Chocolates

App is fantastic, still in middle of setup, hope support will be able to help us and this will be fantastic! Edit: Mobile errors, still waiting to see if support can solve it, will update if successful.

September 24, 2020

Glad you're enjoying the app! Anything you need to help you get setup, let us know! We're here and happy to help :)

Deregilcholat

¡Excelente aplicación! en mi caso me funcionó para que el cliente pueda armar una caja, seleccionando entre 15 sabores y es muy fácil de usar ya que te guía paso a paso.

El soporte técnico contesta en menos de 24 horas.

September 23, 2020

¡Muchísimas gracias por esta excelente review! Estamos muy contentos de saber que nuestra Bundle Builder App le funcionó perfectamente a su cliente, y que las guías fueron de utilidad. Les haré llegar sus comentarios al resto del equipo.

For Now

I'm just now setting up this app - I'm excited to use it because it's the only app I've found that will report by product SKU, rather than by bundle. So far the customer service has been amazing - step-by-step instructions to make the design tweaks I was looking for. It's such a breath of fresh air to get support like this!

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! We've been working hard on our documentation, so glad you have found it useful. Anything you need, let us know, we're here and happy to help :)

Casa de Fieras

This app works great, we've had spectacular feedback from our clients since we implanted it. Also, they offer an awesome customer care! Any problem, they answer really fast.

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review. Glad you (and your clients) are enjoying using the app, i'll pass your comments to the support team here. Thanks again.

Cream Of The Crop Gelato

We've been using the trial for a couple of weeks and are very likely going to continue with our subscription once the free trial ends. The app is very easy to setup. We opted for Multi SKU which is a bit more effort to install but it was very well documented and we had no trouble setting it up. We ran into 2 issues but support was quick to reply (after the weekend passed) and communication was helpful and constant until everything was resolved. There are some limitations on Shopify's end that prevent a few adjustments that we would have liked, but for now we are very happy with Bundle Builder and the support team.

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, and glad to hear you found the process of Multiple SKU installation so easy, I'll pass on your thanks to the support team :)

Coalatree

Great App. Saves us a TON of time as opposed to having to put bundles together manually, plus... give customers more options when selecting the bundles they want to purchase. They even have responsive tech support!

September 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! Glad the app helped you save some time, and the discounting/minimums options came in useful. I'll pass on your comments to our support team, and anything else you need, let us know, we're here and happy to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10