Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder | Reviews

by Eight

Sell more products with bundles, gift boxes and discounts

Bo lalá

Very helpful with the onboarding and making changes I needed. Thank you..............................

December 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your review - it's great to hear you found the onboarding helpful, and I'll be sure to let the team know! If you need any other support at all, just let us know, and we'll be more than happy to help!

Farm Aid

This app was easy to figure out and set up on my own but it was great to know they would walk me through it in a call if I wanted that. Their support response has been fast, helpful and friendly. Our bundles are now our best selling products. Thank you!

November 9, 2021

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! Glad you found the app easy to setup and that you got all the help you needed from the support team here at Eight - I'll pass on your message. Amazing to hear bundles are now your top selling products - anything you need, just let us know!

BeautGiftCo.

So far its been great and pretty easy to navigate. I was happy with the initial call and had help with a few questions I had. great service

November 9, 2021

Thanks so much for your 5 star review of Bundle Builder. Glad you found your onboarding call and interactions with our support team useful, and you're finding the app easy to navigate. Anything else you need, please do let us know, and best of luck with your bundle sales.

Douglas Lynn

Exactly what I was looking for! I was able to offer several items in one bundle with no limit! The layout is clean and matches the store. Support is also great and super helpful! It's a must-have app and well worth the cost.

November 4, 2021

Thanks for your 5 star review! So happy to hear Bundle Builder was able to fit your requirements for bundling, and that you got the support you needed from the team here at Eight. Anything else you need, just let us know - we're here and happy to help! :)

Nobó

Love this app. Allows for more variety and options in our store. Bundles are now our highest selling product. Their support is very responsive and quick to come back. Onboarding call for set up included. Delighted! 5 stars

November 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, and delighted to hear that bundles are now your highest selling product! I'll pass on your thanks to the support and onboarding teams :) Anything you need - just let us know!

Happy Hiking

Great app for offering professional-looking bundles and even better service that included an onboarding call. Couldn't ask for more

November 3, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. So glad you enjoyed the onboarding call and that you're happy with your bundles. Anything you need - just let us know!

Mollies Cupcakes

Easy to use with a really helpful onboarding call to show you how things work. The support has always been quick whenever we have needed it, the perfect addition to our store!

November 3, 2021

Hey - thanks so much for the 5 star review, glad you found your onboarding call helpful and that Bundle Builder has been the perfect addition to your store 😊 Anything you need, just let the support team know - we're here and happy to help!

Nutratify

Adam, Richard, and Jess provided excellent support! They are very responsive, helpful, and most importantly with a positive attitude to resolve any issues related to the bundle app. Thank you! =)

October 28, 2021

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're so glad we were able to help-resolve your issues, and we're always on hand to help! If you need anything else at all, just let us know - and good luck with the launch!

Glisten Cosmetics

Great app, did have a few issues with currency but they were super at getting it fixed ASAP. Best bundle builder app on the market if you offer discounts and have lots of products! Thanks guys!

October 21, 2021

Hey, thanks so much for raising the issues you had with currencies on your store. As you mentioned, we jumped on it right away, and i'm so happy we could get a fix out so quickly. We really appreciate the recommendation. Thanks again and best of luck with product bundling!

Cocorose London

We had launched a number of smaller accessory items in 2020 and realised that some of them could 'bundle' together to create a new product offer. We looked at 5 or 6 other Apps offering a similar solution, but Bundle Builder's examples were close to what we were looking to achieve and so we found it easier to trust this App. As of the date of this review we have been using it for about a year, and we are really happy with its performance. It does clog up your 'draft orders' because of the way it has to construct the bundle order - but I believe all have to do this. Support was good. The 30 days free trial was long enough to really test it out - an offer that was very important. I'm not a web designer .. BUT I'm sure the look at feel and the flow through could be thought out more. As I say to so many of the Apps the route to the best App is get your long term customers involved in your UX. Still A Good a App, well worth our support. Cheers BB

October 19, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so glad to hear that Bundle Builder has been able to help you create your new product offers! We're always happy to receive any feedback, and I'll make sure to pass yours onto our app developers! If you need any additional support, just reach out and we'll be happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16