Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

This App has helped my store tremendously. My AOV has increased by 30%, and my customers love the option to build their own bundle and save some $$. Service and support have always been there when I needed them. Great App.. don't hesitate.

August 2, 2019

We are really pleased that Bundle Builder has helped increase your AOV so much, let's hope it keeps on growing! Thank you so much for your kind review :)

SJP by Shannen Jai

Incredible customer service and a great app, would absolutely recommend for those that are wanting to sell items as a set rather than individually, this does the trick!

July 24, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, i'll pass your comments onto the team :)

Region 13 Products

Amazing customer support! Super fast to respond to my request/question, and it was successfully solved!

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for the five star review! We're so glad you had a quick resolution to your issue, and you were happy with the support received. I'll pass your comments onto the support team.

Harlem Candle Company

This app has finally solved a problem we've had for years. We have candle bundles that allow customers to choose what candles they want and they save $ based on volume. The problem Bundle Builder solved was that now the individual SKUs are reflected for reporting and fulfillment which we weren't able to do when using Infinite Options.

July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review of Bundle Builder. We’re really glad to hear our app has helped you solve your problem with bundles!

Poppy's Picnic

Thanks for helping us sort the issues out - speak later when we know it is all working. Hoorah. Love Dylan and Poppy - popppyspicnic.co.uk

Moki

If you don't like reading, get this app, it's the best Bundle app for Shopify period.

Here's why. We are a technology company and so can say with a degree of experience that this app is excellent. We have been searching tirelessly for a Shopify app that can offer bundled products to customers in a flexible way. This app is very well made and cleverly thought through so as to provide the settings and features necessary to tailor it to your needs. Installation is a single button click. We have tried many other Bundle apps and even toyed with developing one ourselves. All I can say is thank goodness we found this. At $25/month it's not cheap but in allowing you to bundle effectively it will no doubt make it worthwhile. Highly recommended.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review of Bundle Builder, Moki! We are super happy that the app has been so useful for you and your store. And our developers will be especially chuffed to hear your positive feedback on their craftsmanship.

ACUITY Instruments

There was a little more of a learning curve fully integrating this app compared to others, but the results are absolutely worth the effort. This is the first time I've seen a bundle app that can provide the bundle builder with a step by step experience, detailed bundle rules, and the ability to split sku's on the final invoice. If you have ever dealt with multiple warehouses or out of stock items, you'll know that having a bundle listed by the individual items rather than a bundle sku is an enourmous advantage for the order fulfillment team.

Also, it's really important to point out that the Agile team is immensely helpful. Responses come back in less than 24hrs, and they are very quick and efficient when it comes to helping modify your liquid code to get their app completely functional with your theme.

I wish I'd have had this stuff years back when I started my store. Glad we finally have an app like this with Agile's great support! I would highly recommend this to anyone that's considering fixed or customization bundles on their store. :)

~Russ

June 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words about Bundle Builder and our support team, Russ! Wishing you and your store all the best :)

For Sale By Plus

This is the best product bundling app that I've worked with. Has a native shopify interface that will make you feel comfortable with using it and so far has had all the different features and rules I've been looking for.

March 18, 2019

We're so glad you're enjoying using the app! Thanks for your kind words and spreading good vibes about Bundle Builder.

Eyes of Faith

We have customized this app to the hilt, and the support team has been absolutely phenomenal. Highly recommend!

MagicAtYourDoor.com

So simple to set up, and honestly this app is AMAZING! Exactly the thing that I was looking for to allow customers to create their own custom product bundles, and their customer service has constantly provided excellent assistance within 24 hours. I can't say enough about this one, and I don't really love leaving reviews, but this is one of the best apps we have come across.

Previous 1 3 4 5