Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

The Home Bakery

Agile Bundle Builder is just what we have been looking for. Our customers are going to love being able to add multiple flavors without leaving the page. It was really easy to implement especially with the incredible support team. Adam, thank you for your knowledgable assistance and your lightning speed response time.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! Adam will be very pleased to hear your feedback. We hope Bundle Builder will allow you to offer your customers the tasty bundles they've been looking for.

Pie + Company

The customer service is outstanding! Not only are they quick to reply and help with I reach out but also when shopify reached out to help with some coding problems I was having..So thankful I chose them!

January 7, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review. Our Support Team will be thrilled to hear your feedback. Happy bundling!

SOOJIN

I wish the tool is flexible,but it's a good start. Review the added products could be flexible . . . but I found a workaround. Overall the customer support is excellent. Adam is great!

January 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We're continuously working on ways to improve Bundle Builder, so we'll make sure to take your suggestions into account!

MADD TOOLS

I was desperately looking for an app that could suggest product bundles at a 'homepage level'. Not on a product page. Applied the right way - I believe this is a very powerful up-sell method. The app is very easy to use and support has been extremely accommodating. I reached out for installation help and the team at Bundle Builder literally installed the plugin in 1 hour! Great service and so far a great product! Thanks!

December 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Bundle Builder so far. Hopefully the app will bring you lots of bundle sales!

imonolith

After trying many bundle apps, this is very clearly the best. The help team is also very responsive and went out of their way to give me code to make it work best with my theme.

December 23, 2019

Thank you for your very kind review. We're glad to hear that our support team helped you set up Bundle Builder on your store. Happy bundling!

Your Guitar Academy

Great app and great service! That is the key for us really, that there are people around to help us with any issues we face, and they have been fantastic at that.

December 6, 2019

Thank you for your kind review of Bundle Builder, I'll make sure to pass your compliments on to our team!

Adept Cosmetics®

I'm updating my review from one star to FIVE STARS. At first I hated the app - lots of bugs, slow customer service, etc, I gave Agile my "two cents" so to speak and ever since then, they have been nothing but helpful and responsive. Well, their customer service team has been extremely responsive to problems, has helped to make the app more aesthetically pleasing on my site and has really done everything they could/can to help me. I really appreciate that and now, with this new experience, highly recommend this app. The conversion rate on it is great as well, and in the end....isn't that what matters?

November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're really glad that we have managed to reaffirm your belief in us and in Bundle Builder. Hopefully the app will continue to help increase your conversion rate. I'll make sure to pass on the compliments to our team!

Mod and Tod

Love this app! Very easy to use. Makes it so easy for customers to build bundles. Have helped us generate more revenue $$$.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review, we're so pleased to hear that you like Bundle Builder and that our app is helping you generate more revenue!

Soap A Go-Go

I've been setting up this app for a few days and so far I'm really happy with the functionality it offers. I've come across some issues that had me stumped by support was fast to help me resolve them.

November 1, 2019

Great to hear that you're happy with Bundle Builder so far, and that you're pleased with the support we have provided. We hope the app will help you grow your business!

Peet Bros.

Thanks for making this app. The interface is intuitive and the ability to completely customize bundles and layout is huge! We had an issue integrating an age-verification app with our product bundle pages, and the customer service team worked with us and the other app developers to resolve the issue. The Bundle Builder team was polite, responsive, and diligent in finding a solution that worked, and we're grateful for that. Thank you!

November 1, 2019

Many thanks for your kind review. We're so pleased that we could help you integrate the app into your existing store setup. I'll pass on the compliments to our team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6