Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Magnolia Studio & Co

Although I didn't use it as much as expected. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner looking to install it. Very easy to set up and helpful in giving customers a chance to personalize their purchase. Great for a 'gift box' style shopping experience.

January 15, 2021

Thank for your positive review and recommendation. Glad the setup was easy and the app was helpful for your merchants. If you're ever in need of a gift box solution again in the future, we'd be happy to walk you through any questions you may have. Thanks again :)

Eat Gold Organics

This app was the perfect solution for us and it was very easy to install. Customer service was exceptional as well.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! Great to hear our solution for bundle details worked for you. Our support team pass on their thanks and it was a pleasure to assist you. All the best :)

Wanderlust Drinks Company

Probably the best (and only) bundle creating multiple product on app store. And the support is legendary.

December 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! Glad our 'Multiple SKU' option has come in helpful for you. We built it to make the day-to-day running of bundles as easy and seamless as possible, so it's great to hear it's working for you. I'll pass on your comments to the support team, please let us know if you have any further questions!

themarketplacenc

I needed an app that would allow my customers to not only shop curated bundles but also allow them to customize some of them. I was so happy I found Bundle Builders. I am able to offer my customers unique bundles and it is so easy to use. I had a couple of questions on how to best make it work for my situation and support was wonderful. They answered all of my questions and never made me feel like I was an interruption. I am looking forward to curating more bundles in innovative ways in 2021!

December 17, 2020

Thanks for your positive review of Bundle Builder! So glad the app has fit your needs so well, and that your interactions with the support team here have been so seamless. Best of luck curating more successful bundles in 2021. Thanks again :)

VITAMAN USA

This app is fantastic. It did everything I wanted and allowed me to x4 my Black Friday promotion. I can't recommend it enough. Customer support were very helpful and responsive too. I only removed it because I didn't need it at this exact moment - will use again soon.

December 10, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review! Glad we could help out with your BFCM promotion, and if you're looking to sell using product bundling again, we'd love to have you back. Anything you need, just let us know. Thanks!

GamerHouseMx

Have been looking for this app... all my life!!! I have been in the high performance computer business since 1996, and always dreamed with a online store that represents every drop of our life experience in this matter. Very easy to understand and use, the developers are comitted with this baby to the bone! Great job and experience, just give it a shot!

December 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review! Glad you found it easy to understand and use, i'll pass on your comments to the team. Anything else you need, please let us know, thanks again :)

VOCIER

Really excellent so far - when we came across and issue that was stopping us from really using this to its full potential, James came through for us with a fix where two other "shopify experts" had failed. We're confident this is going to significantly improve our CLV, and I'll update this review when it does! Really recommended - and we have a complex logistics set up on top of everything!

November 12, 2020

Thanks for your 5 star review! I'll pass on your thanks to James. Keep us posted on how the app improves your stores CLV, and if you have any questions at all, please let know - we're here and happy to help :)

vital you

I agree with other reviews that the integration could have been a bit easier, however, I will say I tried 5 different bundle apps + this is without a doubt the best + easy to use! Looking forward to seeing this boost holiday sales.

November 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review, and glad you're enjoying using the app. Best of luck with your holiday sales!

Box Of Goodies

This is my second time using this app. My store was quiet so I removed the app but my visitors missed it and requested the bundles be offered again, so here I am. Super fast support whenever I have an issue.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for much for your 5 star review. Glad the bundles are proving a success with your customers, i'll pass on your thanks to the support team.

ELLA Fashion

It is a very powerfull and fast app and the hotline is always very helpful. i only can recommend this app.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for much for your positive review! We're always looking at ways of adding to the options on the bundle page, specifically in relation to design, and we'll be making some announcements very soon. (Keep an eye out in the app for launch dates).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11