Bundle Builder

Sell more products with bundles, gift boxes and discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

OKOOKEAT

Location France

excellent application et un SAV exceptionnel.
Une aide et soutient de A à Z. Je recommande! merci pour votre professionnalisme

July 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to help you, and we can't wait to see where you go with your bundles! If you have any issues, or need any other help, just send us an email and we'll be there!

Sole Sox Australia

Location Australia

Phenominal! The support from the team has been great. Our installation was a little more difficult than the standard as the automatic version didn't work on our theme. I reached out to the team and they seamlessly took care of everything. For someone like me who isn't very tech savy, this app has been one of the easiest i have used because the support team are so helpful and responsive. Harriet thank you for all your help! Has only been live on the site for 3 hours and already have had our first bundle sale!

July 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review, and we're so excited you received your first bundle sale after a few hours! Here's to many more - and if you have any other problems, or need any advice, just let us know and we're here to help!

The Wellbeing Store

Time spent using app About 2 years

We've been using this app for about 2 years now. Works great, easy to implement and customers on our store can use it really easily. Works well for our offers. We recently changed shopify theme and had a really minor thing show up, button padding leading to slight button text misalignment in the app, and we received really great support. The team got back to me and went over and above, adding in a fix for this. Really appreciated the assistance. Totally recommend.

July 19, 2022

Thanks for your review! It's always great to see one of our long term customers is still enjoying the app, and we're glad to hear the team were able to sort the button padding for you!

We're always here to help, so if you need anything else, just drop us an email and we'll get right back to you!

Full Herizon

I downloaded this app to add a gift-giving section to my website. Harriet and her team were extremely helpful in helping me get the most out of the app. They even reviewed the Bundle I made and sent a support team to help fix some design issues that were happening due to the theme I used. They fixed everything in less than 48 HRS and were extremely transparent throughout the process. I wish more apps were this hands-on, friendly, and helpful! Great job, team! Excited for my customers to start using this!

July 19, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear the team have been able to help you get set up, and we can't wait to see what you do with your bundles! If you have any problems, or just need some more information on the app, let us know and we'd be more than happy to assist!

アケ魂-Akecon-

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 year

Since the recent update, the application no longer functions properly. It's a shame because it was a very good app until then. I am currently waiting for a response from support. Support contacted me immediately, and now the problem has been resolved and I am able to use the system as before without any problems.

July 14, 2022

Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving a review. The team investigated, and saw that the issue was a delay occurring on your bundle inventory updating. We rectified this immediately, and can confirm this has been working on your store ever since. We'd be happy to answer any other questions you have, if you'd like to drop us an email!

Hoorayparty.co.uk

I have tried lots of bundle apps and this is by far the best! Really easy to use and lots of useful features. The customer service is excellent - they're so helpful and have dealt with all my queries quickly and efficiently.

June 10, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We absolutely loved looking at your balloon garlands, and we can't wait to see what you do with Bundle Builder! We've passed your feature request over to our dev team, but if you need anything else, just let us know!

The Norwich Soap Company

I used this app to build a custom bundle for my soaps and accessories. Quick to get the hang of it, plus great customer service.
Looking forward to build more to create growing sales.

June 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying using the app, and found it easy to get the hang of! It sounds like you're well on your way to becoming a bundle expert, but if you have any questions at all, just let u know, and we'll be happy to help!

Eleven Intimates

Location Australia

After a long search trying many other Bundle apps none allowed me the flexibility to CREATE the variety of Bundles I wanted. Design is fantastic as well offering the customer easy to navigate functions. The support service call answered all other queries I had and more. Best app, can't wait to see what they bring out next.

May 24, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for your lovely review. We love it when merchants are able to take full advantage of the variety of bundles you can create with Bundle Builder. We wish you every success on your bundling journey - and if you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Merry Miner Soap Shoppe

I primarily wanted this app for the mix and match features. The bundles are very customizable, and the visual design fits perfectly with my store theme. Just about every scenario you could think of is covered. The support team is also exceptional! Perhaps a few things with the customer-facing interface that could be improved, such as sticky widgets, but a minor thing given everything this app is capable of!

May 11, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the app, and I'll make sure to pass your lovely feedback onto the team! We'll definitely take a look at your suggestions, and look forward to your feedback when we release some app updates later this year!

Hej Hanni

Location Germany

Ich verwende die App, um meine Postkarten als Sets zu verkaufen. Das funktioniert sehr gut. Kann sie sehr empfehlen.

May 9, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear the app is working well for you, and we look forwards to seeing your postcard bundles! If you need any help with the app in the future, please let us know, and the team will be happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19