Build. Better. Bundles
Create full page bundles/gift boxes, that allow your customers to pick and choose from a selection of your stores existing products. Inventory, variants, and images are all synced in real time.
Want to see it in action?
Click here to see a live example
April 2018 Update
Over $380,000 of bundled products have now been sold using BundleBuilder. Join the merchants selling more using bundles today!
How does it work?
Once you have completed all of the settings for your bundle, BundleBuilder creates an 'empty' product in your Shopify store.
This leads to the bundle page, allowing you to share the 'product' in newsletters and social media. Once on the bundle page, customers can configure their bundles, before adding it to their cart.
All product images, variants and stock is updated live, and once a purchase is complete, the inventory is removed from all of the products in the bundle automatically.
Installation is automatic. There is no code to change, and there are options for changing the visuals of the app, to ensure it seamlessly integrates into your store.
You can add discounts and minimums to each bundle, and after each purchase, the inventory of each individual product is automatically removed.
Single, or multi-page bundles
You can also create 'sectioned' bundles, allowing you to separate your products into different sections. This could be especially useful for building bundles that fall into different categories, allowing the user to 'build' a product, such as a suit, or a custom product.
We are always looking at new ways to improve BundleBuilder. Here are our latest improvements and fixes, and if you have any ideas/changes, please let us know :)
- Checkbox added to enable line item properties to show in the cart and in email notifications. This will display the bundle contents so customers can see the items they have purchased.
- Progress bar added to export orders
- Option to create a ‘sample’ bundle using your products in a single click to see how the app works
- Extra check at cart level to ensure no negative inventory
- Option to set minimums per section
- Option to show discounted price on cart page
- Translation of app into any language
- Option to have a product counter informing the user how many products are in their bundle
- New ‘orders’ section, including download CSV option
- Option to restrict 'overfilling' of bundles
- Free plans for 'Referral' stores
- New UX functionality
- New layout styles
- Option to have both minimum price and minimum products, they both have to be reached
- Option to add 'Vendor'
- Option to install BundleBuilder on unpublished themes
- Added SKU for variants
- Option to move the 'Buy Now' button
- tax can now be set (or removed) in each bundle
- 'Vanilla' - Remove all CSS ready for you to add in your theme files
- Duplicate bundles with a single click
- Multiple design features now added/improved
- You can now set fixed prices for bundles (make sure to setup a minimum!)
- 'Minimal' - A new design thats a perfect starting point to integrate BundleBuilder into your stores design
- Weights - The weight of each bundle is now calculated, ensuring shipping prices are correct