Bundle Builder

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 22, 2022

Had a very good informative onboarding call with Harriet. Really helpful. I like this app and it seems to fit with our expectations.

Bamboofeet
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Bundle Builder replied November 23, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! We're super glad to hear that you're enjoying Bundle Builder, and found your complimentary onboarding call with our specialist so helpful - we will make sure to pass on the feedback to Harriet! Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you need any assistance down the line, as we'd be happy to help.

November 21, 2022

bonjour, J'ai retiré l'application malgré que ce soit trés bien mais des fichiers bloquent le bon fonctionnement de mon site. où puis je contacter le développeur ou le service client s'il vous plait

One Team One Love
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Bundle Builder replied November 21, 2022

Hello! Thank you so much for using Bundle Builder! We've responded to your email, but it looks like the files you've highlighted don't belong to us - they belong to another app. Our email has let you know who you need to contact to get this resolved!

November 10, 2022

I found this bundle app to be more straight forward than any other bundle apps I tried. I found the articles for setting up the bundle helpful.

Plume Pup Co
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Bundle Builder replied November 11, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear that you found Bundle Builder the most straight-forward on the market, and that our documentation was helpful! Please feel free to reach out to the team if you have any queries at any point, as we'd be more than happy to assist :)

November 10, 2022

The app works very well and what is also impressive is that the basics for further customisation have been coded and the accompanying documentation are in place. Wonderful team of patient people who take time to troubleshoot and explain everything.

duSucre Macarons
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Bundle Builder replied November 10, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and for your lovely words about our team! We're so pleased that you're enjoying the app and are impressed by its customisation functionality & documentation to support. We love your build your own macaron boxes on your site! Please do reach out if you are ever in need of any further support, we'd love to hear from you again!

November 8, 2022

At this point unusable. They offered to help almost a week ago, but they don't respond to email in a timely fashion. I'm at 6 days. The UX was really hard to figure out. I had to wait days for an appointment for help, and mostly figured it out during that time, it seems like it will be a great app. There is easy to add CSS to help the design flow and better match our site. They had a few helpful suggestions. Mostly they pointed out that my configuration was an issue that i needed someone from their team to help fix the theme so the checkout worked correctly. That was almost a week ago, have you heard from them? My 14 day trial is almost up, and I still can't use it. I'm hoping this review will help with their communication.

Threads 4 Thought
Time spent using app: 13 days
Bundle Builder replied November 9, 2022

Hey there, so sorry to hear that you've been disappointed with our communication & support. I can see that whilst the team were working on the update to your store to assist with your query, your ticket was moved to the back of the queue in our system with each new email you sent - we work on an oldest to newest approach, and this is highlighted in our auto-reply emails. We look forward to hearing back from you to check you're happy with the recent updates, or to make any quick alterations if needed! Thank you :)