Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Region 13 Products

Amazing customer support! Super fast to respond to my request/question, and it was successfully solved!

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for the five star review! We're so glad you had a quick resolution to your issue, and you were happy with the support received. I'll pass your comments onto the support team.

Little Eco Shop

I've been really pleased so far with this app and the developers have been fantastic. We did find a small problem that only started occurring after about 6 months but the developers helped rectify the issue within a couple of hours (despite being on opposite sides of the world to each other). Excellent customer service. Thanks so much!

July 8, 2019

We're so glad that you're pleased with our service. Thank you for your review of Bundle Builder!

Harlem Candle Company

This app has finally solved a problem we've had for years. We have candle bundles that allow customers to choose what candles they want and they save $ based on volume. The problem Bundle Builder solved was that now the individual SKUs are reflected for reporting and fulfillment which we weren't able to do when using Infinite Options.

July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review of Bundle Builder. We’re really glad to hear our app has helped you solve your problem with bundles!

Poppy's Picnic

Thanks for helping us sort the issues out - speak later when we know it is all working. Hoorah. Love Dylan and Poppy - popppyspicnic.co.uk

Moki

If you don't like reading, get this app, it's the best Bundle app for Shopify period.

Here's why. We are a technology company and so can say with a degree of experience that this app is excellent. We have been searching tirelessly for a Shopify app that can offer bundled products to customers in a flexible way. This app is very well made and cleverly thought through so as to provide the settings and features necessary to tailor it to your needs. Installation is a single button click. We have tried many other Bundle apps and even toyed with developing one ourselves. All I can say is thank goodness we found this. At $25/month it's not cheap but in allowing you to bundle effectively it will no doubt make it worthwhile. Highly recommended.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review of Bundle Builder, Moki! We are super happy that the app has been so useful for you and your store. And our developers will be especially chuffed to hear your positive feedback on their craftsmanship.

ACUITY Instruments

There was a little more of a learning curve fully integrating this app compared to others, but the results are absolutely worth the effort. This is the first time I've seen a bundle app that can provide the bundle builder with a step by step experience, detailed bundle rules, and the ability to split sku's on the final invoice. If you have ever dealt with multiple warehouses or out of stock items, you'll know that having a bundle listed by the individual items rather than a bundle sku is an enourmous advantage for the order fulfillment team.

Also, it's really important to point out that the Agile team is immensely helpful. Responses come back in less than 24hrs, and they are very quick and efficient when it comes to helping modify your liquid code to get their app completely functional with your theme.

I wish I'd have had this stuff years back when I started my store. Glad we finally have an app like this with Agile's great support! I would highly recommend this to anyone that's considering fixed or customization bundles on their store. :)

~Russ

June 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words about Bundle Builder and our support team, Russ! Wishing you and your store all the best :)

Amazing Oils

Updated - I attempted to give the app a second shot after support reached out. Turns out that uploading a product photo was a compulsory step but there was nothing to highlight this fact. I'm updating the review to 3 stars as I got the app to work, however, the product page doesn't use your existing theme's product page. It creates a new product page that required customization. Not quite what I was looking for but I appreciate the responsiveness from support. If I had time to engage support further I'm sure they could get this review higher, this is just my frank evaluation of the app with little experience. The UI does need some work.

Old-"Unable to save bundle" - the interface of this app is confusing and in the end it wouldn't even create the bundle I required. This app feels like it is still in testing, the key features for 3rd party fulfilment is still in 'beta' which doesn't say on the app's sale page anywhere.

May 22, 2019

Updated - Thank you for your updated review. We are always striving to improve our UI to make the app as easy to use as possible, so thank you for the feedback, we'll look into it. And if you would like some help with the app in the future, please be sure to reach out.

Old - Hi Amazing Oils, we’re sorry you feel this way. We've checked the error logs and are unable to pinpoint exactly what happened for your bundle not to save correctly. There could be a few reasons, we'd just need to ask you a few questions. We would be very happy to investigate this further and work through your specific bundle requirements with you. We can then help with creating your first bundle if you like? We've sent an email with a few questions, if you could respond, we can go from there. We also have a company rep in Australia who would be happy to call you to discuss if you prefer :)

In regards to the comment about the "app feeling like it is still in testing", Bundle Builder has been helping Shopify merchants bundle their products for over 2 years now, and as of today we’ve helped those merchants sell over $9.5 million of products.

We are committed to continually improving Bundle Builder, and have recently released the '3rd party fulfilment' feature you mention. All new major features have a 'Beta' flag attached for the first month after we launch. This is mainly to let our regular users know that this is a new piece of functionality, but also that, in being new, there might be a few issues that they encounter. It has been a huge hit with users so far and due to this success over the last 4 weeks, we’ll be removing the 'Beta' label in the next few days.

I hope this helps answer some of your concerns outlined in your review. We’d love the opportunity to help you create a unique bundle experience for your store.

PersonallyPicked

Amazing app that has been a core function of our website!
Service has been amazing too and they are always willing to help with whatever we needed.

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Bundle Builder and our customer support team. We look forward to watching your sales grow with bundles :)

Kinky Toy Store

This is a very flexible app that does allow you to create bundles. Tech support was very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for custom bundles this is the app for you. https://www.kinkytoy.store

March 28, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review, and so glad you're happy with the tech support you received, i'll pass on your notes to the team :)

For Sale By Plus

This is the best product bundling app that I've worked with. Has a native shopify interface that will make you feel comfortable with using it and so far has had all the different features and rules I've been looking for.

March 18, 2019

We're so glad you're enjoying using the app! Thanks for your kind words and spreading good vibes about Bundle Builder.

Previous 1 3 4 5