Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Eight

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Postgift.UK

Appalling support. I have had no products displayed on my website for 8 days now. Reported the issue 5 days ago and still nothing has been done. I am loosing a fortune and probably a lot of customers. NOT AT ALL HAPPY !!!!

September 22, 2021

Hi there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate how frustrating it can be when your bundles aren't working - however, I can see our support team have fully resolved this problem for you, after identifying some Javascript errors on your theme which were preventing the app from functioning.

We're a small team, based in the UK, operating Monday-Friday - if you need any other help with the app, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Notcoy

Was initially quite satisfied with the app's functionality, but the app's server crashed right on our launch date and the app wasn't functioning for more than an hour. We received an intimation after we wrote to them to check what was wrong. But some of my earlier support requests were still unanswered. Adam from the support team was helpful, but overall the responses aren't quick enough.

September 15, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to update your review - we really do value all feedback. Unfortunately, our server did experience some downtime, but the team worked to get this up and running as soon as possible.

We're a small team, based in the UK, so our timezones may not always overlap - however, we're always here to help, and I can see Adam has resolved your stock location query - let us know if you need anything else!

Akkúrat

I really like the app. Very responsive support team that have helped me a great deal. Highly recommended.

September 3, 2021

Thanks so much for your review - I'll make sure to pass this on to our support team! I'm so glad they were able to help with your bundles - we'll be more than happy to help with anything else you need! Thanks again, and we look forward to speaking to you soon!

Cleo Harper

We have used Bundle Builder for many years, their customer service has always been fantastic and they have been quick to help us if we ever have an issue. Would highly recommend. Thank you

August 27, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I love how you've used Bundle Builder, to let customers build their own personalised wardrobe edit! If you need any help at all, just reach out to the team, and we'll be happy to assist!

NATURAYL

After a lot of testing they have taken the time to help us, respond quickly and find a solution that works well in our shop. I don't think the multi SKU bundle will work well with many themes but we are happy to continue working with them.

August 27, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - we really do appreciate all feedback. I can see our support team is in contact with you at the moment to resolve the issue, and we'll make sure we stay in touch until it's sorted! If you need anything else in the meantime, just let us know by replying to that email.

ZaZoLi

I use this app for my customers to create gift boxes from an assortment of sweets. I wish it had more features for this use and cost less but it still does the job better than others I have tried. The customer service is also top-notch - anytime I have a question or an issue, they help me out every time - Jess K was particularly helpful with my last issue. Highly recommend!

August 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate your feedback, and we'll definitely keep working to improve the features of Bundle Builder for our merchants! If you have any other questions, just let us know, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Snarky Gal Gifts

This app has been fantastic and the customer service has been outstanding. I have had a couple questions throughout the set up process and the response time has been so quick. Thank you! It has been a very positive experience.

August 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review - we really do appreciate it. Your bundle set up is looking great, and I especially love all the different notepads in there! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

AMRHSTUDIO

Excellent App and the Support help is there for you 100%, whatever your issues are ! Thanks again the Eight support team for helping me. Highly recommended this app

August 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your review - we really appreciate your feedback! I'm really glad the team have been able to support you, and we look forwards to helping you again in the future!

Wickaboo

On the positive side this app has an excellent business workflow and business value compared to other bundle builder apps. On the negative side, the support side when there is an issue is below acceptable levels. As a business owner you risk loosing customers due to the slowness of support from these guys. No one wants to see an app malfunction for a full week without getting attended to. In our case we were lucky because our store is still not live and the wait was not detrimental in this case. If these guys get their SLAs up I think we would come back to do business again. For now I do not think we can risk our business at the expense of poor tech support. Please get your game up guys and you will win my vote.

August 9, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review - we really appreciate all feedback. It looks like there may have been an issue with you receiving our last message - our Support team replied to you on 30th July, but I'm really sorry you haven't received this! I've just sent another email following up to see if I can offer further help, and I look forward to speaking to you!

The Dandelion Gift Store

Alex with bundle builder was SO quick and helpful!
This service is the corner stone of our online gifting service. Great app! Update* I needed help with the app and Richard N was also very helpful and got my issue figured out quickly.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for a lovely review - we really appreciate your feedback, and I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Alex! Your 'Design a Gift' bundle looks great, and I love all of the product choices you have! If you need anything else at all, just reach back out to the team, and we'll be happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21