Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Adept Cosmetics®

The app is hard to work with and not aesthetically pleasing. Support for the app is slow and via email - and when you do finally receive support, it's written in broken English where you have to reply back and forth to understand what the person said in the first place. It's just frustrating. Not sure if it's worth installing. You may want to look into hiring a coder.

September 18, 2019

I’m very sorry that you were unhappy with our support service. We are a small UK-based development company with an in-house support team that work standard office hours.

I just looked into your query and saw that you messaged us once, last night at 8.30PM GMT.

Our support team sent you a comprehensive reply at 1PM GMT today. As you had a number of questions, we took some time to ensure we had addressed your queries fully and through easy to follow instructions. Our apologies if these proved to be unhelpful. We have yet to receive a reply from you, so unfortunately we are not sure how we can provide any additional help at the moment.

If you require any further assistance we would be very happy to help you. We have 100s of satisfied users who have collectively sold well over $10 million worth of products through Bundle Builder and we’d love for you to be one of them.

Chou La La Fashion Canada

This app is really easy to use and set up. With it we were able to differentiate our kids fashion box business from others by allowing our customers to 'build their own' box. We love it's simple and modern style and easily syncs with our store products that we easily update each season.

September 17, 2019

Thanks so much for reviewing Bundle Builder (and working with us on a case study), we're so glad that our app is helping you differentiate your business!

MANIMAL

We installed this app Sep 8, it's now Sep 13. We have not gotten it setup the way it is needed.

We requested help with the install and received a request for access on Sep 9, granted it immediately, spoke to support and confirmed, by Sep 10 after a follow up email to ask if it was done.... it had been installed. Great.

Running through the app and building bundles we noticed a number of issues and needed help understanding how to configure the app.

The spacing between the products in the row and in the page, especially on mobile was far too big. Also there were glitches with the quantity display when a product was added to the bundle.

We wrote them about these questions Sep 12 and explained we were setting up before launch and needed help with this as soon as possible.

Today Sep 13 we can get an email early in the morning. We follow up with questions about the problems written above. No response.

Their customer service is 9.30am to 5pm GMT, Monday to Friday and you pretty much only get 1 response a day from them - even if they do not help.

What this means is - you won't get what you need done without days going by because the communication and service is not there.

We have no idea if this app is of any use but if you can't fix issues yourself - good luck. Now it's been 5 days since we installed this app and we can't even launch it with confidence.

Updated review will be provided when they address our issues and we can actually see how this works.

September 18, 2019

We are so sorry to hear that we were unable to help you in getting the app set up in line with your requirements. We continuously try to improve the default functionality of our app to ensure it will satisfy the needs of as many users as possible, but we fully appreciate that every store has a different setup.

We have an ever-growing knowledge base on our website that provides our users with the tools to customise the app to meet their needs.

As we are a small team of UK-based developers, unfortunately we are not always able to provide customised setups. If you would like any additional information, we’d be more than happy to assist you.

Läsk.se

Fine app almost does what I need, lacks a few things. But the main problem is that the support doesnt reply.

September 17, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear you have not had a response from our support team. I have sent an email over this week, but haven't received a response. If you could email us at support@agile.haus, we can get back to you right away.

The Nail Hub

App worked great when we initially installed it. Then they did some kind of update and it all stopped working. We could create and publish bundles but they would not sync properly with the products in our store, and whenever someone tried to add a bundle to cart it wouldn't actually split the bundle into individual skus. Just added a big null sku with no data. I've contacted support multiple times since install and unfortunately they have some very novice people responding who are incapable of providing any sort of real answers. My frustration is I am an advanced user with coding experience so I'm not shy when it comes to installation of apps, system setups, process development nor error checking/testing. I went through every possible test each time before contacting support. I provided video and screenshot evidence and I would get responses like "are you sure it's installed?". Please get some more proficient responders for your email support team as there is a real lack of technical support. I will be uninstalling this unfortunately. I wish it worked like it did initially as it would have been great.

September 11, 2019

We are so sorry that you have experienced issues because of our recent update. We always try to test our code as thoroughly as possible before we deploy it to ensure it won’t affect our merchants’ stores negatively.

In our most recent update to Bundle Builder we added extra checks to our installer, and it appears to have affected the functionality of a handful of stores. I’m very sad to hear that we failed in this instance, and that our support team didn’t address your issues in a satisfactory way. We have since reverted the change, so all should be working now.

I have passed on your feedback to both the support and development teams to ensure this won’t happen again in the future. We would be very happy to offer you a free-of-charge installation and setup service, should you choose to give Bundle Builder another go in the future.

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

This App has helped my store tremendously. My AOV has increased by 30%, and my customers love the option to build their own bundle and save some $$. Service and support have always been there when I needed them. Great App.. don't hesitate.

August 2, 2019

We are really pleased that Bundle Builder has helped increase your AOV so much, let's hope it keeps on growing! Thank you so much for your kind review :)

SJP by Shannen Jai

Incredible customer service and a great app, would absolutely recommend for those that are wanting to sell items as a set rather than individually, this does the trick!

July 24, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, i'll pass your comments onto the team :)

Region 13 Products

Amazing customer support! Super fast to respond to my request/question, and it was successfully solved!

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for the five star review! We're so glad you had a quick resolution to your issue, and you were happy with the support received. I'll pass your comments onto the support team.

Little Eco Shop

I've been really pleased so far with this app and the developers have been fantastic. We did find a small problem that only started occurring after about 6 months but the developers helped rectify the issue within a couple of hours (despite being on opposite sides of the world to each other). Excellent customer service. Thanks so much!

July 8, 2019

We're so glad that you're pleased with our service. Thank you for your review of Bundle Builder!

Harlem Candle Company

This app has finally solved a problem we've had for years. We have candle bundles that allow customers to choose what candles they want and they save $ based on volume. The problem Bundle Builder solved was that now the individual SKUs are reflected for reporting and fulfillment which we weren't able to do when using Infinite Options.

July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review of Bundle Builder. We’re really glad to hear our app has helped you solve your problem with bundles!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6