Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Manuka Honey of NZ

Really nice app and great customer service. The app itself needs a bit more fine tuning so the products on the bundle page can show more detail and can match the look of the overall website better etc. But overall working well for us as a custom hamper option.

November 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, it's great to hear that our app is helping your customers build custom hampers. We're constantly looking for ways to improve Bundle Builder, so your feedback is most welcome. And we're always here to help you get set up!

Mod and Tod

Love this app! Very easy to use. Makes it so easy for customers to build bundles. Have helped us generate more revenue $$$.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review, we're so pleased to hear that you like Bundle Builder and that our app is helping you generate more revenue!

Soap A Go-Go

I've been setting up this app for a few days and so far I'm really happy with the functionality it offers. I've come across some issues that had me stumped by support was fast to help me resolve them.

November 1, 2019

Great to hear that you're happy with Bundle Builder so far, and that you're pleased with the support we have provided. We hope the app will help you grow your business!

Peet Bros.

Thanks for making this app. The interface is intuitive and the ability to completely customize bundles and layout is huge! We had an issue integrating an age-verification app with our product bundle pages, and the customer service team worked with us and the other app developers to resolve the issue. The Bundle Builder team was polite, responsive, and diligent in finding a solution that worked, and we're grateful for that. Thank you!

November 1, 2019

Many thanks for your kind review. We're so pleased that we could help you integrate the app into your existing store setup. I'll pass on the compliments to our team!

Tree Elves

Great way to build a bundle rather than just have bundle discounts applied to items. Customers can choose what they want in a step by step process!

October 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We work very hard to ensure our app is easy to use, so it's great to see that you're enjoying Bundle Builder.

Infusedenergy

The app has often problems with bugs. We do not receive this ap, as due to outages can cause big financial demage.

October 31, 2019

We experienced an issue with our 3rd party server yesterday which caused the app to go down temporarily. While this was a very rare occurrence that we had little control over from our end, we're extremely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

HYDAWAY Collapsible Water Bottles

Very happy with the customer support we've received and nice options to customize the layout. I recommend the app overall.

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your kind feedback, I have passed it onto our team!

The Confetti Post

Bundle Builder has allowed a small business like ours to offer the number one requested service from our customers--a Build Your Own gift box. Now, nearly 50% of our orders are placed using the Bundle Builder! Support is always listening to customers, and working to make it a better app constantly. All my questions are addressed and solved typically within 24 business hours, and I have asked a lot. I love this app. It has transformed my business. Yes, I have encountered hiccups along the way, but almost all have been solved---and without the app, I would have paid out thousands of dollars for custom development of a similar platform. No, it is not perfect, but with every new update they do, it gets better. And it is a great option for my shop. Very thankful for the app and the Agile team.

October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's always great to hear Bundle Builder success stories. We're really grateful for your continuous feedback as it is this that will help us make Bundle Builder even better.

Glyco Skincare

I was looking for an App to allow customers to build their own sample kit and I'm so pleased I found Bundle Builder. I plan on adding another two bundled solutions for my customers. Bundle Builder is quite easy to use and my first bundle looks fantastic - feel free to see it in action https://glyco.com.au/apps/bundles/bundle/16474

October 3, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind review - we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using Bundle Builder. Your first bundle looks great!

Adept Cosmetics®

The app is hard to work with and not aesthetically pleasing. Support for the app is slow and via email - and when you do finally receive support, it's written in broken English where you have to reply back and forth to understand what the person said in the first place. It's just frustrating. Not sure if it's worth installing. You may want to look into hiring a coder.

September 18, 2019

I’m very sorry that you were unhappy with our support service. We are a small UK-based development company with an in-house support team that work standard office hours.

I just looked into your query and saw that you messaged us once, last night at 8.30PM GMT.

Our support team sent you a comprehensive reply at 1PM GMT today. As you had a number of questions, we took some time to ensure we had addressed your queries fully and through easy to follow instructions. Our apologies if these proved to be unhelpful. We have yet to receive a reply from you, so unfortunately we are not sure how we can provide any additional help at the moment.

If you require any further assistance we would be very happy to help you. We have 100s of satisfied users who have collectively sold well over $10 million worth of products through Bundle Builder and we’d love for you to be one of them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7