Bundle Builder

Sell more products with bundles, gift boxes and discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hoorayparty.co.uk

I have tried lots of bundle apps and this is by far the best! Really easy to use and lots of useful features. The customer service is excellent - they're so helpful and have dealt with all my queries quickly and efficiently.

June 10, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We absolutely loved looking at your balloon garlands, and we can't wait to see what you do with Bundle Builder! We've passed your feature request over to our dev team, but if you need anything else, just let us know!

The Norwich Soap Company

I used this app to build a custom bundle for my soaps and accessories. Quick to get the hang of it, plus great customer service.
Looking forward to build more to create growing sales.

June 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying using the app, and found it easy to get the hang of! It sounds like you're well on your way to becoming a bundle expert, but if you have any questions at all, just let u know, and we'll be happy to help!

Westley

Super disappointed in this app. It has so much potential yet there are 2 big issues- 1. Customer service doesn't answer your questions. Both times I've inquired about something they give a generic response and don't actually answer the issue I'm asking how to fix. I then have to waste my time asking the same question again stating that they didn't actually address my issue. 2. The multi sku option applies your bundle discount within shopify's discount section so you can't add another code at checkout. This is a problem because then customers can't use a promo we're offering on the bundle. The single sku option creates dummy products once it reaches 99 variants which they really should make clear up front. We built a whole custom flow only to find out that we'll have tons of duplicate products which messes with our SEO and website search.

June 10, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really do appreciate all feedback. Our merchant support manager has sent you an email, to try and assist, and we look forwards to resolving this for you!

Eleven Intimates

Location Australia

After a long search trying many other Bundle apps none allowed me the flexibility to CREATE the variety of Bundles I wanted. Design is fantastic as well offering the customer easy to navigate functions. The support service call answered all other queries I had and more. Best app, can't wait to see what they bring out next.

May 24, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for your lovely review. We love it when merchants are able to take full advantage of the variety of bundles you can create with Bundle Builder. We wish you every success on your bundling journey - and if you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Taimed Society

I deleted this app and I am still being charged for it... I need someone to get in contact with me asap

May 20, 2022

Hey Taimed Society,
We've looked into your query.
Shopify’s recurring app charges are billed with the next Shopify 30-day invoice. For your store, the bill on May 5 includes the app subscription from April 20-May 20. You uninstalled on May 3rd, but the Bill was created on Apr 22, 2022, but you didn’t get the invoiced charge until May 19th. Which is confusing, but unfortunately out of our control.
However in this instance we'd like to offer you a refund. Please get in touch with our support team - they've sent you an email :)

Milk&Honey Brand

I use this app to offer a BYOB on our website. I've been searching for an app like this for a long time, and this one by far is the best one out there. The set up is quite easy and when help needed, the support team is always happy to help! It still missing a few features that I hope will be added in the future but I definitely recommend it

May 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad you've felt supported by our team during your bundle set up - we're loving your Build Your Own Bundles!
We'd also love to find out more about the features you'd like incorporated in Bundle Builder, so if you have a spare moment please email our support team with more info. Thank you!

Merry Miner Soap Shoppe

I primarily wanted this app for the mix and match features. The bundles are very customizable, and the visual design fits perfectly with my store theme. Just about every scenario you could think of is covered. The support team is also exceptional! Perhaps a few things with the customer-facing interface that could be improved, such as sticky widgets, but a minor thing given everything this app is capable of!

May 11, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying the app, and I'll make sure to pass your lovely feedback onto the team! We'll definitely take a look at your suggestions, and look forward to your feedback when we release some app updates later this year!

Hej Hanni

Location Germany

Ich verwende die App, um meine Postkarten als Sets zu verkaufen. Das funktioniert sehr gut. Kann sie sehr empfehlen.

May 9, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear the app is working well for you, and we look forwards to seeing your postcard bundles! If you need any help with the app in the future, please let us know, and the team will be happy to help!

two elephants

Location Indonesia

I found what I needed from this app. and not only that, when I found a small problem, the support team is there to help to fix the problem. definitely worth the price!

May 9, 2022

Thank you for leaving a review! Really happy to hear Bundle Builder has been able to do what you need, and that the support team have been able to help you out! If you need any more help or advice, just let us know, and we'll be here to assist!

Rawnice

Location Sweden

Riktigt grym support, galet snabb hjälp och allt blev precis som jag önskade. Så peppd att få lansera custom bundles som kunderna kan bygga själva.

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying Bundle Builder, and we can't wait to see the bundles you create! If you need any help with the app, please let us know, and the team will be glad to assist!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25