Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Flatbush Granola Company

I can't say enough good things about this app! Of all the apps I've installed, it has delivered the highest amount of revenue, and in the shortest period of time. I'm not even through the trial period and this app has paid for itself 15x over. I can't wait to figure out more ways to use it on my site!

February 18, 2021

Hello Flatbush Granola Company - Thank you for the 5 star review! It’s great to see that our Bundle Builder app is making such a difference to your store, and we wish you every success going forward. If we can ever assist again, please feel free to reach out to our support team. All the best :)

Mighty Mud Mixer

App did exactly what we need it do. Support was helpful, though it took a week to get to said help, so support could be a bit better, but overall still worth a 5-star.

February 15, 2021

Hi there Mighty Mud Mixer - Thanks for the 5 star review! Support are always on hand to give their very best, and while this was a tough one, it was great to see we could help you out and get things running smoothly for you. We appreciate the feedback and the detailed information. All the best with the bundles and feel free to reach out anytime.

Melissa Colson

I am so impressed with this app! I needed an app that would make it easy for my customers to build their own sets of home decor, and I've gotten great feedback. I love how it guides the customer on a journey and helps them visualize their choices, while staying consistent with my brand image. The developers provide excellent support that is unrivaled. No other app that I've used has come close to their quick responses and personalized help. I really appreciate their patience with those of us who don't have all the tech skills! Getting a quality website up and running is stressful, but they made the process a lot smoother. Highly recommend!

February 15, 2021

Hello Melissa - what a wonderful review! Thank you for the feedback and great to hear that your customers are getting the most from the app. The team pass on their thanks and wish you all the best with the bundles! All the best :)

Cielomar Cuevas

Loving Bundle Builder! I was looking for an app to help me set up jewelry bundles in an elegant and easy to understand format for customers. The developers help me get it set up and make the tweaks necessary on the back end to make everything look seamless with my theme! Super excited to launch my bundles later in the month!

February 11, 2021

Hello Cielomar Cuevas - 5 Stars! Thank you so much for the review. Good to see you are making the most of the app and we are on hand should you ever need further support. All the best :)

Simple Green Smoothies Official Store

Only used a week, but have seen double the sales for our Build Your Own Smoothie Kit— so it's def working! The support had been great as well— super helpful and willing ti troubleshoot with you instead of saying "you'll have to hire someone else to do that." Def worth testing!

February 10, 2021

Hi there Simple Green Smoothies. Great to have your review and feedback on Bundle Builder! Thank you for the 5 stars and glad our app is working so well for you! If you need us at any point, please feel free to reach out to us.

Scrapbook It Shop

Started off as a great app, but unfortunately, the unresponsive customer service really let this app down. I have been waiting for my issue to be solved since the 26th of Jan, almost 2 weeks later no luck on resolving the problem. I have so much inventory that was seasonal for valentines day, and due to the 1-2 day replies and the responses not helping address the problem, I have managed to miss my window of selling and missed many orders from waiting customers. For an e-commerce business that runs 24/7, support should be available much more freely, including weekends. I asked multiple times if the team could help support me in one sitting so I would not waste more time going back and forth with more emails, this request was ignored and continued with long replies. I do not recommend, save your time and money and look elsewhere.

February 9, 2021

Hello Scrapbook It Shop - we have been in contact via our help desk to try to assist in correctly configuring Bundle Builder for you - so that you can enjoy the benefits of the app.

We can help set up the correct template and accurately integrate the bundles to your store in the recommended way, we can also advise on a few other configuration points and get things running smoothly for you. If you would like us to do so, please feel free to reach out. All the best.

FreshJax

I needed help with a few different coding issues and they just made everything super easy. Their customer service is outstanding!

February 5, 2021

Hello FreshJax - Amazing 5 star review! A big thanks from all of the team and feel free to reach out to us anytime.

African Dream Beads

The app is great, the only problem is I can't see the variants that the customers choose for their bundle. And I need to know in order to create their order

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! If you would like more visibility, then we would suggest using Multiple SKU bundles. Multiple SKU Bundles offer an itemised breakdown that clearly presents all the product details, quantities, and SKUs. The team would be happy to walk you through your options, just pop us an email. All the best :)

PéPé José

Great app and very good support ! The most of our sells are done with bundles. There's a lot of options and we can customize the bundles.

January 27, 2021

Thank you for the review! Great to see you are having success with Bundle Builder. If you need any further support please feel reach to reach out.

Sudsy & Co.

This is an easy app to set up and use. We saw increased sales almost instantly! Our bundles are quickly becoming the best selling products on our site. Would highly recommend this app.

January 27, 2021

Thanks for the 5 star review! Great to hear Bundle Builder has helped increase your sales :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17