Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Kinky Toy Store

This is a very flexible app that does allow you to create bundles. Tech support was very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for custom bundles this is the app for you. https://www.kinkytoy.store

March 28, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review, and so glad you're happy with the tech support you received, i'll pass on your notes to the team :)

For Sale By Plus

This is the best product bundling app that I've worked with. Has a native shopify interface that will make you feel comfortable with using it and so far has had all the different features and rules I've been looking for.

March 18, 2019

We're so glad you're enjoying using the app! Thanks for your kind words and spreading good vibes about Bundle Builder.

Eyes of Faith

We have customized this app to the hilt, and the support team has been absolutely phenomenal. Highly recommend!

MagicAtYourDoor.com

So simple to set up, and honestly this app is AMAZING! Exactly the thing that I was looking for to allow customers to create their own custom product bundles, and their customer service has constantly provided excellent assistance within 24 hours. I can't say enough about this one, and I don't really love leaving reviews, but this is one of the best apps we have come across.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The app was fairly easy to set up, and you can have multiple bundles at a time on your website. I will definitely use again in the future.

Sweeten the Day

AMAZING app and customer service!!! This app allowed me to set up a custom gift set builder on my website. I am so happy with the app! It looks professional and creates a fun way for customers to choose each item in their gift set.
The customer service is fantastic! The team is so kind and they respond quickly. They definitely go above and beyond to customize the app according to your needs. They are rock stars!

T-H Marine Supplies

This app has created a massive amount of sales over the holidays by letting us created different discounted "grab bags". Would definitely recommend!

KYW Boutique

I used this app to create a bundle package, so my customers could choose items of their choice. I love this app. The customer support team and Agile development team has been of great service and exceeding in my expectation for response time.

Sparkbake

Great app! Essential for our customers to personalize their order. During installation, the support has been comprehensive and straightforward.

CLE Pack

This is an incredible app. It has many versatile options to let customers create custom product bundles. We have tried 5 or 6 other bundle building apps and this is the only one that was super simple to use and let us achieve what we wanted.

Support has been impeccable. There were a couple things that I needed customized for our store and Jenny and Susi stepped up to the plate and worked with me until I was fully satisfied. Highly recommended!