Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Herb & Root | Luxurious Perfume Oils, Bath Oils, and Massage Oils

I installed this app a few weeks ago. It works well, but I had a few design glitches. The customer service team helped me correct everything, and now it's looking great! Thanks James!

October 21, 2020

Thank for your 5 star review, and glad we could help iron out those design glitches! I'll pass on your thanks to James, and if you need anything else, please let us know, we're here and happy to help.

The Grateful Tea Co.

I reached out for help with a bit of coding. The response was so fast and accurate - so pleasantly surprised seeing I am on the free trial!! Thank you!

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! I'll pass on your comments to the team. Glad we could help you get setup quickly, anything else you need, let us know, we're here and happy to help!

KNOK

Updated review!
App install was a bit complicated but it was manageable as I followed the instruction step by step. Spent quite few days to get around with app. Maybe because I am not a developer... Had to ask a lot of questions. I guess multi- SKU bundle on shopify is very complicated... After a week and with the help with customer service, I have set up the app finally and will try to use it. Hope I could get good result from it!
Thanks for help.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your review of Bundle Builder! Glad we could help you get setup, we wish you every success with bundles on your store!

Tekuno

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Worked out of the box, super easy to set-up without much help (though they have a fairly extensive onboarding / help docs). Lots of customizations and uses your site's existing styles. Looks sleek on the site, loads relatively quickly (doesn't look like a "third party app"). Eager to see how customers use it!

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, and so glad you're enjoying using Bundle Builder. Hope your customers enjoy using it too! :)

Musō-ka Club

I absolutely love this app! If you’re introducing bundles into your store, do check this out! They have the prettiest yet most professional template and it’s so easy to start creating your bundles. Also the customer service is amazing!! Wrote in asking for help to edit a template and they brought me through the steps. (I’m not even a paying customer yet!!)

September 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, and so glad you're enjoying working with Bundle Builder. I'll pass on your comments to the support team, and if you need anything else, just let us know :)

Prominence Environmental Solutions

Update: I was notified that the sort feature currently works for "optional products", not "required products". And that the development team is working on a future release to implement the sort feature for "required products". Thank you, Agile. I'm looking forward to this upcoming release. I have been trying to get resolution on the ability to sort the products in my bundles for several weeks now. Your tech support sent me two videos of this feature working on your end, but this sort feature does not show up at all for me. Now your tech folks are saying this feature does not exist, which is weird, because you sent me two videos of it working on your end! The ability to sort my products in my bundles is very important to me. I would appreciate a better understanding of this issue and why you are now saying this feature does not exist. Other than this issue, Bundle Builder is a great product. And I hope to get a better response from your tech support regarding this matter. Thank you.

September 28, 2020

Hey, thanks for leaving a review, and for your feature recommendation. We have indeed added this into our roadmap, and brought it forward. We'll be in touch as soon as it's live. Thanks again!

Pardas Chocolates

App is fantastic, still in middle of setup, hope support will be able to help us and this will be fantastic! Edit: Mobile errors, still waiting to see if support can solve it, will update if successful.

September 24, 2020

Glad you're enjoying the app! Anything you need to help you get setup, let us know! We're here and happy to help :)

Deregilcholat

Update: El soporte técnico es excelente, tienen guías detalladas para configurar la app y te brindan ayuda con cualquier personalización adicional que quieras hacer. Original Review: La aplicación funciona a la perfección, en mi caso para crear una caja de chocolates con 15 sabores a seleccionar y el soporte técnico contesta en menos de 24 horas (México)

September 23, 2020

¡Muchísimas gracias por esta excelente review! Estamos muy contentos de saber que nuestra Bundle Builder App le funcionó perfectamente a su cliente, y que las guías fueron de utilidad. Les haré llegar sus comentarios al resto del equipo.

For Now

I'm just now setting up this app - I'm excited to use it because it's the only app I've found that will report by product SKU, rather than by bundle. So far the customer service has been amazing - step-by-step instructions to make the design tweaks I was looking for. It's such a breath of fresh air to get support like this!

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! We've been working hard on our documentation, so glad you have found it useful. Anything you need, let us know, we're here and happy to help :)

Casa de Fieras

This app works great, we've had spectacular feedback from our clients since we implanted it. Also, they offer an awesome customer care! Any problem, they answer really fast.

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review. Glad you (and your clients) are enjoying using the app, i'll pass your comments to the support team here. Thanks again.