Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

TownhouseTakeaways

Excellent service from Adam O! I highly recommend Bundle Builder. We have used it to build dinner kits.

May 19, 2020

We're so happy to hear that you like Bundle Builder and that it has allowed you to create dinner kits for your store. Adam will be very pleased with your feedback!

409 + Co | Farm Box

Bundle Builder is a great app. It allowed doing exactly what we were looking to accomplish and we're excited to customize it further. Also, the support team is pretty great!

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. It's great to hear that Bundle Builder has allowed you to accomplish your bundling goals. We're looking forward to seeing how you customise the app further to suit your needs. Happy bundling!

Fiber Gourmet

2 stars bec the support team is great. It ends there. This app overcomplicates what should be simple (I found a cheaper app that worked way better and neater without ANY coding needed). This app was so glitchy we had dozens of orders that were sent out incorrectly. It cost us a ton of money and a waste of time before we switched to a new app that we are thrilled with.

May 7, 2020

We’re very sorry to hear that our app didn’t meet your needs. We pride ourselves in offering some unique bundling functionality, and our support team is here to ensure the app is installed correctly on every store. However we realise that our proposition might not be right for everyone.

We are continuously looking for ways to improve our app, so thanks for your feedback. If you’d like to try Bundle Builder again in the future, we’d love to welcome you back.

Sweets Delivered

Love this app. Its made our website super simple for customers, and for us. Its simple to set up and update and is flixible during use. Their support have been fantastic with me, they were able to both point me towards help content, and then deep dive into my issue on my account within a few hours which was very useful. They're friendly, fast and have the answers.

May 7, 2020

We're so pleased to hear that Bundle Builder has helped to improve your customer journey. We work very hard to make our app as easy to use as possible, so it's very rewarding to read your feedback. I'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team. Happy bundling!

Craft Tea Fox

PROS:

It's the best looking bundle builder app in the store out of the box, and creates a bundle 'product' that you can link to in Collections.

CONS:

Really glitchy inventory management for Single SKU bundles. Inventory updates or purchases made by customers take FOREVER to translate to bundle availability (literally 15 minutes or even more, which is unacceptable for limited qty products). This could have caused me to sell way more than what I have in inventory during a surge in customer demand.

Support seems polite and seem to be trying their best (I think), but truth be told responses are not very helpful. For example: I mentioned that I was having issues with inventory deducting below 0, and I was told to read the FAQ. But the FAQ says that “The app will ensure the number of available bundles is in line with the number of products available, so the bundle can only be purchased if there are enough products in stock." So it was of zero help. And seriously - telling me to read the FAQ when it doesn't contain anything useful for my specific problem (and when I'd already read it thoroughly trying to solve the problem on my own) is borderline offensive.

Summary:

I really, really wanted to like this app but couldn't get past the very mediocre support and inventory management glitches.

May 7, 2020

Thanks for your honest feedback, and for being so responsive in working with the team here to help alleviate the issues you experienced. The development team are currently implementing upgrades to the app where, in certain stores, inventory updates are not as quick as they should be. We are always looking at ways to improve our app, so thanks again for your review, feedback is what shapes our apps development.

If you'd like to try Bundle Builder again in the future, please reach out, and we'd be happy to talk you through the improvements we have made.

simagna

Good quality and quick support!
Customizable templates and all integrated with the Shopify's native system. Amazing job, keep it up!

May 5, 2020

Thank you for the kind review, I'll make sure to pass on your compliments to our team. Happy bundling!

The Nappy Camper

I couldn't be happier with this app. I tried about 20 different bundling apps to see if they could do what I needed and none of them compare. Customer service and support are next to none. So responsive and helpful. So happy to have found Bundle Builder

May 5, 2020

What a lovely review, thank you so much! We are super pleased to hear that Bundler Builder is the app that has managed to meet your bundling needs.

Shop House of Nomad

Bundle builder is great - their customer service team is just as spectacular.
I have been communicating with Adam O since we have started with their app and he is so responsive and helpful! Thank you for all your support!

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, Adam will be so pleased to hear it. Happy bundling!

Maraná Chocolates

Hello, I am using the custom template to show the product bundles, I would like to know how to add the option to increase quantity for each product

April 27, 2020

Thank you for reaching out. Our support team will be in touch shortly to help you with your query. Please note that you can email us at support@agile.haus if you have any further questions. Our team will be more than happy to assist you!

The Perfect Gift in NYC

Hi all! The app is one of the best for bundle building, however I am currently struggling with the limitation of not being able to view the product description and specification when it is displayed in the bundle. Does anyone have an advice/anyone faced a similar problem?
Thanks a bunch in advance!

April 21, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app. We do indeed offer merchants the option to include product descriptions on the bundle page, I just sent you an in-depth tutorial on how to achieve this. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Happy bundling!