Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

camcamcopenhagen.com

A great app that lets you add multiple items to a bundle, track their individual stock, and set a price that is not dependent on the individual components prices - I tried about 5 other apps, and this is the only one that offers this feature.

David A is also an excellent representative of Agile. Any time we have asked for a specific change, he has gone above and beyond what we expected and offered excellent advice.

Zen Apparel

I was excited to try out this app because it seemed to have all the features I was looking for in a bundle app. However, the app is extremely glitchy and has one major fault - it does not separate products in the bundle after the customer places the order. IE - You are unable to fulfil this app through Oberlo, Amazon, Print on Demand etc. Making this app pretty much useless unless you manually fulfil all your orders.

On top of that, support is terrible. It took David 3 days to reply to me and after I further explained my problem, I got no response even after 24 hours. BRUTAL.

April 29, 2019

Hey Zen Apparel,

Thank you for identifying 'cart product separation' as a major pain point for your store. Based on your (and many other merchants) feedback, we’ve just released new functionality in the app that will add the bundle products to the cart separately. This means you can now fulfil your orders with Oberlo, Amazon, Print on Demand and various other 3rd party apps, as the order will now show the products as individual items.

We have kept the old way too, as this has been successfully used by hundreds of merchants to sell more than $4.5 million of products. But now merchants can choose which way works best for their store and their 3rd party app providers :)

We have written up some documentation on our website about this change if you’d like to check it out or please email us with any questions you have. We try our best to adhere to a 24 hour response time for all our merchant questions.

Again, thank you for your feedback, it’s what shapes our app development.

LoveWell Gifts

This app is wonderful and the support has been absolutely amazing!!! I needed to contact support multiple times with questions and about making some modifications to the way the app looks on my site. They were always gracious and super helpful and always quick to respond with my numerous requests.

I love how I've been able to customize many parts of the builder page using their custom CSS feature.

Very pleased with the app and especially the support that I have received thus far!

In My Travel Backpack

Really really perfect App to creating bundle and kit products. I search a long time and I tried any apps, but this is the best. Thank You!!

Ebony LA

Very user friendly app. Some issues setting up but Susi the product manager responded to my issues immediately.

Photography Backdrop Club

We tried every bundling app on the Shopify App store an this was the only one that worked as we wanted - the prime difference being it does not utilise discount codes or draft orders to accomplish it's task - meaning we can still operate sales and provide discount codes that can be applied to bundle sales. Very convenient. Since we have installed - I tell no lie, every single one of our orders has been a bundle sale (we do a BOGO / 3 for 2 deal). Worth every penny, that's some phenomenal ROI! Fits right in with our site aesthetic also which is super important to us (fonts/buttons everything, plus granular CSS control where needed). And, the team are super responsive and friendly - helped with everything, stellar!!

Life & Soul Gifts

I needed an app to create large inventory bundles, utilising all my products but also creating steps for the customer to go through in order to complete their bespoke bundle, this app does what I need. The desktop view is great, but the mobile could be improved. However, I spoke to their team and within 24 hours they had worked on making some changes I needed. Great service.

March 17, 2019

Hi Life and Soul gifts. Thank you for your kind words about our service, we love getting this feedback from our merchants. We also wanted to let you know that we’ve recently launched new CSS for the app to improve the mobile template and the desktop view for the multi-section bundles. We hope to see you bundling again with Agile soon. Take care :)

Pinckney Cookie Cafe

We have had a great experience with BundleBuilder and the folks at Agile - from the beginning we knew this was the only app that could get close to what we were trying to build (a custom order "basket" where you could pick and choose items to fill up to a certain quantity, and do so in a user friendly manner).

Agile has built their app in a very systematic way that allows for tons of customization (we wrote some custom CSS, but were pleased with the amount of flexibility in the source code, which allowed for all that custom styling). Moreover, they were willing to walk us through any issues, and even developed new features for the app based on our specific needs! Talk about fantastic service.

Thanks especially to Susi & Spencer for your support, and to the team for helping grow our business in a very real way. Would recommend to anyone needing something similar.

Cheers!!!
Pinckney Cookie Cafe
lovethesecookies.com

MAAREE

This app really goes a step further than other apps. I get to build my bundle from a selection of products, rather than a set product range only. And you get to set rules for your bundle so that they have to be abided by in order to be added to cart. Which is great if you have separate product for different colours. I've tried a number of other bundle apps and this one was the only one I could easily (if at all) achieve this with.

Great support too, they really go the extra mile to help me customise my bundle even further. Something they don't have to do. Really big help. The presentation of the bundle is lovely too. Highly recommend.

Electrastim Official

Does everything we need it to do with a simple and clean interface. No other bundle apps we've found let you have a proper product page for the bundle and this is vital to the way we make our grouped products.

Also, had a very silly support request and David A was in touch with a really polite and friendly explanation within the hour.

Great app; you get what you pay for.