Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

GamerHouseMx

Have been looking for this app... all my life!!! I have been in the high performance computer business since 1996, and always dreamed with a online store that represents every drop of our life experience in this matter. Very easy to understand and use, the developers are comitted with this baby to the bone! Great job and experience, just give it a shot!

PACHIMAMA

THREE THINGS I WOULD CHANGE TO BUNDLE BUILDER APP hello i want to know where can i communicate if i have a question? after that i want to make some comments on what if i could change i would:
the bundles show a price which is not accurate because it depends, once you choose the bundle, which flavor you want hence the price, but if you remove it is is also removed in the subtotal, it would be amazing if its not shown at the beginning but then shown after choosing exactly what you want.
second comment: i hate that you cant use discount codes
third comment: it would also be amazing if the abandoned checkout cart email that shopify send automatically would not be blocked by the app, i think that really helps

VOCIER

Really excellent so far - when we came across and issue that was stopping us from really using this to its full potential, James came through for us with a fix where two other "shopify experts" had failed. We're confident this is going to significantly improve our CLV, and I'll update this review when it does! Really recommended - and we have a complex logistics set up on top of everything!

November 12, 2020

Thanks for your 5 star review! I'll pass on your thanks to James. Keep us posted on how the app improves your stores CLV, and if you have any questions at all, please let know - we're here and happy to help :)

We Banjo 3

UPDATE: James at Bundle Builder has been in touch with us daily and has fixed our problem. The app is now correctly pulling from individual products. Very happy with how responsive he and his team have been at getting this fixed. My advice would be to give yourself an extra day or two to run tests before implementing in the live environment. ******************************
ORIGINAL REVIEW: This app is difficult to set-up, did not control individual product inventory as we anticipated it would, and caused significant inventory errors during a high-volume product on-sale last Sunday. Would really love customer support to get back to us to see if we can salvage a botched product on-sale for our client.

November 12, 2020

Hey guys, thanks so much for the updated review, and glad we could get everything working for you. As you've noticed, the app has a lot of settings and options, so totally agree it's a good idea to test on a live environment and to allow enough time to get things right. Anything else you need, just let us know!

PHYTUR

So far so good with this app, really fulfilled the purpose. I am still testing to see if it reduces inventory after order is paid or after other is fulfilled. My store is not live yet, so I have to monitor a bit. I bought this for inventory purpose as it's easier to bundle and no need to monitor inventory of the individual product. On another hand I can not give it 5 stars as I feel it's an expensive app for what it does.

November 9, 2020

Thanks for your positive review! If you ever find yourself in need of more advanced parts of the apps capabilities - multi section bundling, discounting, minimums - let us know, and we'd be happy to walk you through the options :)

vital you

I agree with other reviews that the integration could have been a bit easier, however, I will say I tried 5 different bundle apps + this is without a doubt the best + easy to use! Looking forward to seeing this boost holiday sales.

November 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review, and glad you're enjoying using the app. Best of luck with your holiday sales!

TU Micro Wedding

We have had a hard time with this app. We made a mistake using the dummy at first and have been trying to fix our mistake. Customer support has been slow to respond and just keeps telling us they have fixed the issue, but failed to actually fix anything while also failing to answer our questions. We are going to give the app another shot by deleting and restarting in hopes that our mistake is what caused all the issues. I will update this review if we have a more positive experience the second time around.

Bôhten Eyewear

terrible app, worst communication ever, I would not recommend them. They almost every respond to inquires and it's incredibly frustrating

November 4, 2020

Looks like the latest email thread might have run into problems. There was a chat attached so I suspect it might have been flagged as spam?

As all messages with the team were working well previously, i've started a new thread, so if you can reply to that, we can get back on track :)

ToteSavvy

Stay away if you're a larger business with multiple apps installed like Returnly. We spend weeks going back and forth with the app developer telling us to remove apps on our storefront, remove express checkout, and hire another developer to fix an issue because we have a cart drawer. We spent a lot of money with the developer to fix these issues only to find out we still can't get the app to work because we have Returnly installed. What a waste of time and money. This app most only works for very small businesses who have just opened a store and don't require any other apps.

November 4, 2020

Hey guys, we've just sent another email over to you in regards to your integration, looks like there might have been some crossed wires. Bundle Builder should work well with Returnly, so our developers can jump in and investigate for you. The only limitation with other Shopify Apps is the use of Draft Orders, so we can see if they are being used and by which app. (Only one app can use Draft Orders per store).

Having recently celebrated $80 million in bundle sales, and counting many Shopify Plus stores amongst our happy users, we welcome larger businesses with multiple apps :)

Box Of Goodies

This is my second time using this app. My store was quiet so I removed the app but my visitors missed it and requested the bundles be offered again, so here I am. Super fast support whenever I have an issue.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for much for your 5 star review. Glad the bundles are proving a success with your customers, i'll pass on your thanks to the support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15