Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Cthreepowersports

Spent a lot of time evaluating other options out there but did not like how they worked or how they appeared on my store. But with this app, I was easily able to get my bundle pages up and running exactly how I envisioned in my head. Robust capability and plenty of customization. Very satisfied, and would definitely recommend.

Have had a great experience with the support team so far as well. Had some small questions and issues but they were all addressed quickly, courteously, and effectively.

Chad84

***Updated***
Once again, I am DISGUSTED with the level of service from this company. I have emailed them 4 times in the last 2 months with issues I needed sorted on the app - they have failed to respond to any of my emails and they have yet to fix the issues I need addressed.
----------
***Updated***
Susi took control and sorted absolutely everything our from me. Brilliant customer service on her end. Very deserving of the upgrade from 1 to 5 stars. Thank you Susi.

-------------------------

I am appalled at the level of service received from David. It's a shame because the app is brilliant and for the most part, does exactly what I need. I asked David to sort out some issues with the app as some features were not working. He logged into my site a couple of times and made some changes - however not all issues were resolved. Furthermore, he's only managed to reply to my emails once and I have not heard back from him since then. It doesn't help having a free trial period of an app when the customer service is nonexistent and you cannot have your issues addressed in a timely manner. I truly hope to hear back from David soon and as soon as I've received a decent level of customer service, I'll be sure to change this rating to 5 stars as other than the service received, I love the app!

Agape Nutrition

Bundle Builder by Agile (BBA) is the third bundle builder I tried. I started with some of the top-rated Apps, but they didn't have the capability of BBA. Mainly I wanted the Bundles to be their own products so I could build custom collections using bundles. I also wanted the capability to build a fixed bundle or let the customer build their own bundle on the fly or a mix of both. Those capabilities separate the men from the boys in the category of bundle apps. BBA has all those capabilities.

However, my experience with BBA was not without problems. I had some issue with confusing verbiage showing up in the bundle. I was not happy with that so I contacted their support. Now, this is where this company really separates themselves from the pack. Their support is the best support I have ever received on any software product and I was still in the trial phase. They wrote some special code that corrected the issue. This is jaw-dropping support.

The BBA also has some programming capability, which is beyond my skill set, but the point is BBA can be customized. In summary, if you are looking for a powerful bundle app with great support start here, you won't be disappointed.

Lablwear

5 Stars! Agile is great. Really responsive support team and amazing features. We are very satisfied. Thank you!

Alphadijk

Bundle Builder has been super useful for us in our crowdfunding journey, helping us achieve 100k additional revenue with minimal investment. Great support too.

Frankees Underwear

Bundle builder has helped us tremendously to add a new feature to our store which has helped us up our sales by a significant amount. We implemented the feature on our underwear store, frankees.com, to allow for a 10% discount when a consumer chooses matching underwear for them and their partner and it has made up about 50% of our total sales volume!
Brilliant app, we are extremely pleased with the results.

Argotea 2

great quality app, absolutely wonderful Team of people that are willing to go extra mile to assist!

Brazyn Life

Easy and intuitive to set up, elegantly integrates with your store theme, fantastic customer support--a winner for sure. Been using these guys for about a year now and they've done wonders to optimize our bundles on our storefront.

Mill City Baking Co

Great app with lots of interesting features and capabilities. Setting up bundles was very quick, and I could easily understand how to customize each product bundle and fit it to my needs. When I ran into something I couldn't quite figure out or if the app didn't behave exactly how I expected, the support team was great at answering questions and working with me to create the best solution for my store.

Easy Security Depot

This app was just what I needed for bundled products. Other product option or product bundling type apps just didn't seem to fit my needs. Support is also fantastic! They respond quickly and fixed an issue i came across very quickly. Overall, this app is great and worth the download :)