Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

MODERN MACRAMÉ

It feels intuitive to a degree, but I wish there was a video, or a way that someone could walk me through the set up process. I have emailed them a bunch of times and have only received ok support. They did help me install the multiple SKU option into my store free of charge which was SUPER HELPFUL. But overall I feel a bit frustrated with how it builds. I wish I could also add it to existing product pages in a seamless way. So far I have not made any bundles LIVE, so we will see how it goes. We have a 3PL and so can't have any extra discounts offered, which was a little confusing at first. we shall see how it works out.

April 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we'll be sure to take your suggestions on board! We already have some tutorial videos as part of our documentation and we're in the process of making some more, so we'll try and make these as easy to find as possible.

So glad to hear you appreciated our free installation service. Adding bundles to other pages is certainly part of our product roadmap, so keep an eye out for announcements. If you have any further suggestions, feel free to fill out our in-app feedback form. Happy bundling!

Sweave Bedding

My website has been delayed by more than a month because of this app's slow support. We keep going back and forth, and they still havent resolved my issue.

The app never worked the way I needed it. Doesn't work like a regular product page.

March 19, 2020

We’re sad that to hear that you’re not happy with our app. Speaking with our support team, they mentioned that there was an issue with the installation of the app, as your store didn’t contain any products at that point.

Bundle Builder was never intended to work like a product page: it generates unique, dedicated bundle pages. We try to communicate this as obviously as possible to prospective users (through our demos and documentation), and I’m sorry this wasn’t clear to you from the start.

If you find yourself in need of a standalone bundle page in the future, please do get in touch with us, we’d be happy to help you with any questions you may have.

The Bong Czar online Head Shop

I've only been using this app for 2 days. Had my first bundle sale yesterday... day 1. I'm only doing single sku so its pretty easy. I have tried every bundle app offered to shopify and this is the closest to what I have been looking for for tiered discounts. I created a designated collection on the menu page so people can see it in one area but I was able to put it in other collections as well tho I was advised it wasn't a good idea for stability reason....I'm guess I'm a rebel lol. Its not real self exploratory for customers so I have had to type in the header that it's is bundle option. If anyone wants to check out how it works, you can see it in action on my website, feel free to look. My website is www.thebongczar.com . It's in the menu, titled "Create your own Bundle deals"
My one sale alone from it paid for the $25 monthly fee, tho I still have 28 days left of free trial

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review of Bundle Builder. We're so happy to hear that you had a bundle sale on your very first day. If you have any further suggestions on how we can improve the app, we'd love to hear them. Happy bundling!

gotthebox

The product has a lot of bugs and the customer service only responds by sending emails that give you links to their "help" pages. Do not waste your time or money. We had to pay $50 for an install fee and the app still did not work.

March 12, 2020

We're sorry to hear your feedback and we're very happy to investigate your issue further, so we can help you resolve it.

To clarify, we DO NOT charge any installation fee here at Agile, even when manual assistance is required from our end. Could it be that you paid this fee for a different app?

Nintendo Online Store South Africa

I've made use of this app and I must say the customer service is really good. The developers are very helpful and fast.

March 4, 2020

Thank you, our Support and Development teams will be thrilled with your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you like Bundle Builder. Happy bundling!

Savon Du Liban

This app helped me & my customers create the bundles needed, all while taking care of the admin stuff like updating the inventory, the discounts and more! Plus the help is super rapid and accurate.

February 20, 2020

We're so pleased that Bundle Builder helps both you and your customers, thank you for the kind review! Happy bundling!

Two Bros Bows Wholesale

Highly Recommend.
The app works great for letting customers build a personalized bundle and allows multiple sections of product with quantity limits.
The support team is AWESOME. Always quick to reply and help sort any questions I have encountered.

February 20, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, our support team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Reer Endz Underwear

The App has already seen our first sales while still in our trial period!
Agile's customer service is truly world-class!
Tammy
Reer Endz Underwear

February 18, 2020

Thanks Tammy, that's wonderful to hear. We hope Bundle Builder will keep bringing you lots of sales. Happy bundling!

UnderAir

This is a great solution to a complicated problem. My customers can now mix and match items to get a deal without having to deal with non-converting coupon codes. My only request is greater control over the styling on buttons, etc so less-aware customers are directed better but I have no complaints with the app or the support. This app has definitely paid for itself many times over.

February 18, 2020

So glad to hear that Bundle Builder has solved this issue for you. We are actually in the process of improving the button design options, so hopefully the app will soon meet all your needs. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Youthtees

Had to change my review. Originally I thought you could only display 1 image per product but there is a way to add a quick view so that customers can see more then one photo. Room for improvement but overall this app is extremely clean and effective. Basically does exactly what I need. Hopefully they keep improving though. For example, Yotpo is not my favorite review app, I wish they would add integrations with other review apps but if I have to use Yotpo I will.

February 7, 2020

Thank you for your revised review. We're continuously looking for ways to make our app meet the needs of our users. If you let us know what your requirements are, we'll look into adding them to our roadmap. Happy bundling!