Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

Built for Shopify

Reviews (331)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase sales through customizable bundle options. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify stores. Many appreciate its capability to handle complex orders, offer diverse bundle possibilities, and simplify order fulfillment by splitting SKUs on the final invoice. The responsive and helpful customer service, flexible pricing model, and efficient sync with accounting systems are also commended.

July 12, 2023

Support has been really slow to reply, and it starting to take multiple emails to get a reply for the same issue. We're talking waiting multiple days now to hopefully get a reply, and when they do reply they don't actually provide a solution. I think the app can be useful if set up correctly, but the lack of support that you'll most likely need is going to be the main reason you don't keep the app. As of now i can only give them 2 stars and wouldn't recommend this app since I believe support should be a main focus for them and they clearly don't value it as much as they should.

Kreative Living
14 days using the app
Bundle Builder replied July 14, 2023

Hey Kreative Living team, thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you’ve been disappointed with your experience with us, and we apologize for any inconvenience that the delay in resolving your issues may have caused you. We really value all feedback, and are committed to improving the experience of all merchants wherever we can - through the app functionality itself, and also our support processes.

I can see that whilst the team were investigating your issues, your ticket was moved to the back of the queue in our system with each new email sent - we work on an oldest to newest approach, highlighted in our auto-reply emails, which can cause the delays to our response time. We hope that the recent solution offered to you by our support team has now fully resolved your issues, but please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions - we hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a positive experience with us moving forwards!

December 4, 2023

Breaks often. We've lost customers over it.

Betty Jane Candies
Bundle Builder replied December 6, 2023

Hi there, sorry to hear about your experience with Bundle Builder. I can see that the team are just waiting on access to be granted to the relevant areas of your store in order to continue investigating the issue you highlighted on Monday. Once granted, the team will resume looking deeper into this for you, and will follow up with their findings and a suitable solution to prevent this from occurring again, once resolved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding here - we look forward to working with you to resolve this, and to provide you with a better experience with us and the app moving forwards.

July 3, 2023

I was recommended the app by someone, installed it (admittedly, did not check pricing beforehand) and to my surprise it's 3x more expensive for Shopify Plus users while offering no additional features/benefits. On the principle of "if they can afford plus they can pay us more too".

Immediately uninstalled.

Correct me if I'm wrong and if there are actual additional features for Shopify Plus users which explain the 3x price increase.

TheBlockZone
11 minutes using the app
Bundle Builder replied July 4, 2023

Hey there, thank you for your feedback.

We understand your concern regarding Bundle Builder’s pricing for Plus users, and would like to explain why it is set at this price point.

Plus merchants are usually larger operations, driving a higher than average volume of orders and sales. This requires additional resources both in terms of running costs of the app (such as server-side resources) and also providing faster support responses. We offer extended support and turnaround times for our Plus merchants to facilitate this scale and growth. While the core functionality of the app first appears similar, Plus merchants will be receiving a higher level of support from us to keep things running smoothly.

We’re committed to being transparent in all our operations, and we’re currently reviewing our Plus pricing plans to make sure it scales better with different size Plus merchants. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, and thanks again for your feedback.

July 9, 2019

Amazing customer support! Super fast to respond to my request/question, and it was successfully solved!

Region 13 Products
Almost 5 years using the app
Bundle Builder replied July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for the five star review! We're so glad you had a quick resolution to your issue, and you were happy with the support received. I'll pass your comments onto the support team.

August 26, 2021

We have used Bundle Builder for many years, their customer service has always been fantastic and they have been quick to help us if we ever have an issue. Would highly recommend. Thank you

Cleo Harper
Almost 5 years using the app
Bundle Builder replied August 27, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I love how you've used Bundle Builder, to let customers build their own personalised wardrobe edit! If you need any help at all, just reach out to the team, and we'll be happy to assist!

December 17, 2018

This app has created a massive amount of sales over the holidays by letting us created different discounted "grab bags". Would definitely recommend!

T-H Marine Supplies
Over 4 years using the app
Edited December 2, 2021

Amazing App helping us give our customers true value for money!
Customer service is truly world-class! Tammy Reer Endz Underwear

Reer Endz Underwear
Over 4 years using the app
Bundle Builder replied February 18, 2020

Thanks Tammy, that's wonderful to hear. We hope Bundle Builder will keep bringing you lots of sales. Happy bundling!

February 17, 2020

This is a great solution to a complicated problem. My customers can now mix and match items to get a deal without having to deal with non-converting coupon codes. My only request is greater control over the styling on buttons, etc so less-aware customers are directed better but I have no complaints with the app or the support. This app has definitely paid for itself many times over.

UnderAir
Bundle Builder replied February 18, 2020

So glad to hear that Bundle Builder has solved this issue for you. We are actually in the process of improving the button design options, so hopefully the app will soon meet all your needs. Thank you so much for your feedback!

October 8, 2019

Bundle Builder has allowed a small business like ours to offer the number one requested service from our customers--a Build Your Own gift box. Now, nearly 50% of our orders are placed using the Bundle Builder! Support is always listening to customers, and working to make it a better app constantly. All my questions are addressed and solved typically within 24 business hours, and I have asked a lot. I love this app. It has transformed my business. Yes, I have encountered hiccups along the way, but almost all have been solved---and without the app, I would have paid out thousands of dollars for custom development of a similar platform. No, it is not perfect, but with every new update they do, it gets better. And it is a great option for my shop. Very thankful for the app and the Agile team.

The Confetti Post
Bundle Builder replied October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's always great to hear Bundle Builder success stories. We're really grateful for your continuous feedback as it is this that will help us make Bundle Builder even better.

February 11, 2019

So simple to set up, and honestly this app is AMAZING! Exactly the thing that I was looking for to allow customers to create their own custom product bundles, and their customer service has constantly provided excellent assistance within 24 hours. I can't say enough about this one, and I don't really love leaving reviews, but this is one of the best apps we have come across.

MagicAtYourDoor.com