Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Photography Backdrop Club

We tried every bundling app on the Shopify App store an this was the only one that worked as we wanted - the prime difference being it does not utilise discount codes or draft orders to accomplish it's task - meaning we can still operate sales and provide discount codes that can be applied to bundle sales. Very convenient. Since we have installed - I tell no lie, every single one of our orders has been a bundle sale (we do a BOGO / 3 for 2 deal). Worth every penny, that's some phenomenal ROI! Fits right in with our site aesthetic also which is super important to us (fonts/buttons everything, plus granular CSS control where needed). And, the team are super responsive and friendly - helped with everything, stellar!!

Life & Soul Gifts

I needed an app to create large inventory bundles, utilising all my products but also creating steps for the customer to go through in order to complete their bespoke bundle, this app does what I need. The desktop view is great, but the mobile could be improved. However, I spoke to their team and within 24 hours they had worked on making some changes I needed. Great service.

March 17, 2019

Hi Life and Soul gifts. Thank you for your kind words about our service, we love getting this feedback from our merchants. We also wanted to let you know that we’ve recently launched new CSS for the app to improve the mobile template and the desktop view for the multi-section bundles. We hope to see you bundling again with Agile soon. Take care :)

Pinckney Cookie Cafe

We have had a great experience with BundleBuilder and the folks at Agile - from the beginning we knew this was the only app that could get close to what we were trying to build (a custom order "basket" where you could pick and choose items to fill up to a certain quantity, and do so in a user friendly manner).

Agile has built their app in a very systematic way that allows for tons of customization (we wrote some custom CSS, but were pleased with the amount of flexibility in the source code, which allowed for all that custom styling). Moreover, they were willing to walk us through any issues, and even developed new features for the app based on our specific needs! Talk about fantastic service.

Thanks especially to Susi & Spencer for your support, and to the team for helping grow our business in a very real way. Would recommend to anyone needing something similar.

Cheers!!!
Pinckney Cookie Cafe
lovethesecookies.com

MAAREE

This app really goes a step further than other apps. I get to build my bundle from a selection of products, rather than a set product range only. And you get to set rules for your bundle so that they have to be abided by in order to be added to cart. Which is great if you have separate product for different colours. I've tried a number of other bundle apps and this one was the only one I could easily (if at all) achieve this with.

Great support too, they really go the extra mile to help me customise my bundle even further. Something they don't have to do. Really big help. The presentation of the bundle is lovely too. Highly recommend.

Electrastim Official

Does everything we need it to do with a simple and clean interface. No other bundle apps we've found let you have a proper product page for the bundle and this is vital to the way we make our grouped products.

Also, had a very silly support request and David A was in touch with a really polite and friendly explanation within the hour.

Great app; you get what you pay for.

Cthreepowersports

Spent a lot of time evaluating other options out there but did not like how they worked or how they appeared on my store. But with this app, I was easily able to get my bundle pages up and running exactly how I envisioned in my head. Robust capability and plenty of customization. Very satisfied, and would definitely recommend.

Have had a great experience with the support team so far as well. Had some small questions and issues but they were all addressed quickly, courteously, and effectively.

Chad84

***Updated***
Once again, I am DISGUSTED with the level of service from this company. I have emailed them 4 times in the last 2 months with issues I needed sorted on the app - they have failed to respond to any of my emails and they have yet to fix the issues I need addressed.
----------
***Updated***
Susi took control and sorted absolutely everything our from me. Brilliant customer service on her end. Very deserving of the upgrade from 1 to 5 stars. Thank you Susi.

-------------------------

I am appalled at the level of service received from David. It's a shame because the app is brilliant and for the most part, does exactly what I need. I asked David to sort out some issues with the app as some features were not working. He logged into my site a couple of times and made some changes - however not all issues were resolved. Furthermore, he's only managed to reply to my emails once and I have not heard back from him since then. It doesn't help having a free trial period of an app when the customer service is nonexistent and you cannot have your issues addressed in a timely manner. I truly hope to hear back from David soon and as soon as I've received a decent level of customer service, I'll be sure to change this rating to 5 stars as other than the service received, I love the app!

Agape Nutrition

Bundle Builder by Agile (BBA) is the third bundle builder I tried. I started with some of the top-rated Apps, but they didn't have the capability of BBA. Mainly I wanted the Bundles to be their own products so I could build custom collections using bundles. I also wanted the capability to build a fixed bundle or let the customer build their own bundle on the fly or a mix of both. Those capabilities separate the men from the boys in the category of bundle apps. BBA has all those capabilities.

However, my experience with BBA was not without problems. I had some issue with confusing verbiage showing up in the bundle. I was not happy with that so I contacted their support. Now, this is where this company really separates themselves from the pack. Their support is the best support I have ever received on any software product and I was still in the trial phase. They wrote some special code that corrected the issue. This is jaw-dropping support.

The BBA also has some programming capability, which is beyond my skill set, but the point is BBA can be customized. In summary, if you are looking for a powerful bundle app with great support start here, you won't be disappointed.

Lablwear

5 Stars! Agile is great. Really responsive support team and amazing features. We are very satisfied. Thank you!

Alphadijk

Bundle Builder has been super useful for us in our crowdfunding journey, helping us achieve 100k additional revenue with minimal investment. Great support too.