Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Newverest

I love the app. I tried to find something good, where I can sell bundles to our customers. And Bundle App is awesome. I like the dashboard and customer support + 28 days trial, which is awesome.

Thanks

February 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we're really pleased that Bundle Builder ticks all the boxes for you. Happy bundling!

The Home Bakery

Agile Bundle Builder is just what we have been looking for. Our customers are going to love being able to add multiple flavors without leaving the page. It was really easy to implement especially with the incredible support team. Adam, thank you for your knowledgable assistance and your lightning speed response time.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! Adam will be very pleased to hear your feedback. We hope Bundle Builder will allow you to offer your customers the tasty bundles they've been looking for.

Pie + Company

The customer service is outstanding! Not only are they quick to reply and help with I reach out but also when shopify reached out to help with some coding problems I was having..So thankful I chose them!

January 7, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review. Our Support Team will be thrilled to hear your feedback. Happy bundling!

SOOJIN

I wish the tool is flexible,but it's a good start. Review the added products could be flexible . . . but I found a workaround. Overall the customer support is excellent. Adam is great!

January 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We're continuously working on ways to improve Bundle Builder, so we'll make sure to take your suggestions into account!

MADD TOOLS

I was desperately looking for an app that could suggest product bundles at a 'homepage level'. Not on a product page. Applied the right way - I believe this is a very powerful up-sell method. The app is very easy to use and support has been extremely accommodating. I reached out for installation help and the team at Bundle Builder literally installed the plugin in 1 hour! Great service and so far a great product! Thanks!

December 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Bundle Builder so far. Hopefully the app will bring you lots of bundle sales!

imonolith

After trying many bundle apps, this is very clearly the best. The help team is also very responsive and went out of their way to give me code to make it work best with my theme.

December 23, 2019

Thank you for your very kind review. We're glad to hear that our support team helped you set up Bundle Builder on your store. Happy bundling!

myCigara

Customer service for this app is exceedingly slow, often taking days to resolve issues or even receive a reply. We installed the app on the store on the 5th Dec, but have yet to actually use it due to multiple issues regarding the Multiple SKU set up.

We asked for installation help on the 5th but did not have it installed until the 9th (despite multiple emails). We also faced issues with bundles appearing as out of stock reported on the 10th Dec. Despite explaining that it has been escalated to the senior team and that they will be in touch with us, we have heard nothing as of yet.

If you're able to get this app to work without the help of support, then it might work great for you, but at the moment we can't properly review an app we have been unable to use.

December 12, 2019

We're really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with our app. Our Support Team have tried to contact you numerous times as we have found a solution. If you could please get in touch with us, we'd be more than happy to help you.

Your Guitar Academy

Great app and great service! That is the key for us really, that there are people around to help us with any issues we face, and they have been fantastic at that.

December 6, 2019

Thank you for your kind review of Bundle Builder, I'll make sure to pass your compliments on to our team!

Adept Cosmetics®

I'm updating my review from one star to FIVE STARS. At first I hated the app - lots of bugs, slow customer service, etc, I gave Agile my "two cents" so to speak and ever since then, they have been nothing but helpful and responsive. Well, their customer service team has been extremely responsive to problems, has helped to make the app more aesthetically pleasing on my site and has really done everything they could/can to help me. I really appreciate that and now, with this new experience, highly recommend this app. The conversion rate on it is great as well, and in the end....isn't that what matters?

November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're really glad that we have managed to reaffirm your belief in us and in Bundle Builder. Hopefully the app will continue to help increase your conversion rate. I'll make sure to pass on the compliments to our team!

Manuka Honey of NZ

Really nice app and great customer service. The app itself needs a bit more fine tuning so the products on the bundle page can show more detail and can match the look of the overall website better etc. But overall working well for us as a custom hamper option.

November 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, it's great to hear that our app is helping your customers build custom hampers. We're constantly looking for ways to improve Bundle Builder, so your feedback is most welcome. And we're always here to help you get set up!