Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Cococo Chocolatiers

The team of three of us - one an IT guy - really struggled with this app. Hours of wasted productive work time.
It was too invasive into the back end of our site and we believe it has caused problems with backlinks (links are broken)
Poor customer service, not nearly responsive enough.
Thank goodness we made a backup of our theme.
We have deleted the app and activated our back up.
100% would NOT recommend this app.
Only good thing about it was the free trial period so we could test it and see how clearly it did not work for us.

August 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we’re truly sorry to hear that you experienced some issues. We have reached out to you directly so we can help you get Bundle Builder set up on your store.

The app has a track record of being highly effective at increasing revenue, so we would love for you to benefit from it.

One Fine Dine

The App presents set Menus in an elegant user friendly way. support was 2nd 2 none replies within 24hrs

August 10, 2020

Such lovely feedback, thank you. We're so pleased to hear that you like Bundle Builder, and that it works well for your set food menus! I'll make sure to pass on your compliments to our support team.

Monji Tea

I looked long and hard for an app to do my create your own gift boxes, and then found this. Really user friendly and intuitive. Saved me a lot on developer fees.

July 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, we always loving hearing a good success story. Bundles come in many shapes and sizes, which is why we've made Bundle Builder as flexible as possible. We hope our app will help you generate lots of gift box sales!

Fresh Belle

love this app. I'm not a computer wix so everything takes a bit longer to put together but, this app helped me put a bundle together and get sales within days. thank you

July 27, 2020

It's really great to hear how quickly you got the app set up and generating revenue on your store - this is exactly what we built Bundle Builder for. Thank you for your lovely review and we hope your bundle sales will continue to grow!

MUNDO IN

Doesn't work the app won't let you save bundles which are the essence of the app, also support stopped answering after realized they had no idea what to do.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Sadly we have been unable to trace any previous communications from you, however I have just reached out to you directly as we are very keen to help you resolve the issue you flagged. We’re hoping to hear back from you so we can get the app set up correctly on your store.

VPA Australia

Just awful. App constantly creates ghost products and ghost variants, despite the assistance of support staff. Have wasted SO MUCH time trying to get this app working. Our dev team has given up. Just so mentally exhausting.

July 21, 2020

We’re truly sorry to hear your feedback. Our goal has always been to make Bundle Builder as powerful and flexible as possible, however like any 3rd party app we unfortunately have to work around the limitations of the core platform. This is why we made the conscious decision to use ghost product and variants. We would be happy to discuss how these can be used effectively if you'd like to contact our support team.

We monitor Shopify’s own feature releases very closely and fully intend to simplify the app’s functionality as soon as this is possible. The team are very grateful that you decided to try out our app, and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

TIABOX

I rate this app a solid 10/10. User friendly. Integrates so well with my current shopify theme.

I do not come from a web developer or e-commerce designer background. This app is exactly what I was searching for all along.

Perfect for my first website as I would like my customers to add items to create their own gift sets.

Looking forward to increasing sales through the bundle optimisation as soon as I launch the website.

Thank you Bundle Builder for creating the perfect solution for my business.

July 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We work tirelessly to make our app as flexible and user friendly as possible. It's so rewarding to hear that Bundle Builder has proven to be the right bundling app for your business. We hope the apps continues to meet your expectations. Happy bundling!

Muscle-e

It is really dishonest. It claims to have a free plan, while it is just trial for a month.
Other apps call it what it is, A Free Trial. Not A Free Plan.

July 6, 2020

Our sincere apologies about the confusion. As our app listing states, we offer a free plan for development stores, allowing you to setup your store with bundles without a time limit. Charges only begin when you launch your store, and the app can be removed at any stage prior to launch, without cost. Merchants with live stores receive a 30-day free trial, so they have plenty of time to decide if Bundle Builder is the right solution for their business.

SANDALIAS ARENA

La aplicación funciona correctamente, trabaja bien con paquetes mínimos y máximos. El equipo de soporte técnico genial! siempre muy atentos! recomiendo la aplicación!

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, we're so pleased to hear that you like our app and our support service. Happy bundling!

Oscar & Rosie's At Home

The only app that had the fixed price bundle functionality that I needed. It's not cheap but when there was a feature that didn't behave as I wanted it to they were super helpful and sent me some code with easy to follow instructions and now it works like a dream. That's what you want for your money. Lovely people to deal with too :-)

July 6, 2020

We're so pleased that Bundle Builder was able to offer the right solution for your store. Our support team will be very happy to hear your feedback too. Happy bundling!