Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Läsk.se

Fine app almost does what I need, lacks a few things. But the main problem is that the support doesnt reply.

September 17, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear you have not had a response from our support team. I have sent an email over this week, but haven't received a response. If you could email us at support@agile.haus, we can get back to you right away.

The Nail Hub

App worked great when we initially installed it. Then they did some kind of update and it all stopped working. We could create and publish bundles but they would not sync properly with the products in our store, and whenever someone tried to add a bundle to cart it wouldn't actually split the bundle into individual skus. Just added a big null sku with no data. I've contacted support multiple times since install and unfortunately they have some very novice people responding who are incapable of providing any sort of real answers. My frustration is I am an advanced user with coding experience so I'm not shy when it comes to installation of apps, system setups, process development nor error checking/testing. I went through every possible test each time before contacting support. I provided video and screenshot evidence and I would get responses like "are you sure it's installed?". Please get some more proficient responders for your email support team as there is a real lack of technical support. I will be uninstalling this unfortunately. I wish it worked like it did initially as it would have been great.

September 11, 2019

We are so sorry that you have experienced issues because of our recent update. We always try to test our code as thoroughly as possible before we deploy it to ensure it won’t affect our merchants’ stores negatively.

In our most recent update to Bundle Builder we added extra checks to our installer, and it appears to have affected the functionality of a handful of stores. I’m very sad to hear that we failed in this instance, and that our support team didn’t address your issues in a satisfactory way. We have since reverted the change, so all should be working now.

I have passed on your feedback to both the support and development teams to ensure this won’t happen again in the future. We would be very happy to offer you a free-of-charge installation and setup service, should you choose to give Bundle Builder another go in the future.

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

This App has helped my store tremendously. My AOV has increased by 30%, and my customers love the option to build their own bundle and save some $$. Service and support have always been there when I needed them. Great App.. don't hesitate.

August 2, 2019

We are really pleased that Bundle Builder has helped increase your AOV so much, let's hope it keeps on growing! Thank you so much for your kind review :)

SJP by Shannen Jai

Incredible customer service and a great app, would absolutely recommend for those that are wanting to sell items as a set rather than individually, this does the trick!

July 24, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, i'll pass your comments onto the team :)

Region 13 Products

Amazing customer support! Super fast to respond to my request/question, and it was successfully solved!

July 10, 2019

Thanks so much for the five star review! We're so glad you had a quick resolution to your issue, and you were happy with the support received. I'll pass your comments onto the support team.

Little Eco Shop

I've been really pleased so far with this app and the developers have been fantastic. We did find a small problem that only started occurring after about 6 months but the developers helped rectify the issue within a couple of hours (despite being on opposite sides of the world to each other). Excellent customer service. Thanks so much!

July 8, 2019

We're so glad that you're pleased with our service. Thank you for your review of Bundle Builder!

Harlem Candle Company

This app has finally solved a problem we've had for years. We have candle bundles that allow customers to choose what candles they want and they save $ based on volume. The problem Bundle Builder solved was that now the individual SKUs are reflected for reporting and fulfillment which we weren't able to do when using Infinite Options.

July 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review of Bundle Builder. We’re really glad to hear our app has helped you solve your problem with bundles!

Poppy's Picnic

Thanks for helping us sort the issues out - speak later when we know it is all working. Hoorah. Love Dylan and Poppy - popppyspicnic.co.uk

Moki

If you don't like reading, get this app, it's the best Bundle app for Shopify period.

Here's why. We are a technology company and so can say with a degree of experience that this app is excellent. We have been searching tirelessly for a Shopify app that can offer bundled products to customers in a flexible way. This app is very well made and cleverly thought through so as to provide the settings and features necessary to tailor it to your needs. Installation is a single button click. We have tried many other Bundle apps and even toyed with developing one ourselves. All I can say is thank goodness we found this. At $25/month it's not cheap but in allowing you to bundle effectively it will no doubt make it worthwhile. Highly recommended.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review of Bundle Builder, Moki! We are super happy that the app has been so useful for you and your store. And our developers will be especially chuffed to hear your positive feedback on their craftsmanship.

ACUITY Instruments

This is the first time I've seen a bundle app that can provide the bundle builder with a step by step experience, detailed bundle rules, and the ability to split sku's on the final invoice. If you have ever dealt with multiple warehouses or out of stock items, you'll know that having a bundle listed by the individual items rather than a bundle sku is an enormous advantage for the order fulfillment team.

Also, it's really important to point out that the Agile team is immensely helpful. Responses come back in less than 24hrs, and they are very quick and efficient when it comes to helping modify your liquid code to get their app completely functional with your theme.

I wish I'd have had this stuff years back when I started my store. Glad we finally have an app like this with Agile's great support! I would highly recommend this to anyone that's considering fixed or customization bundles on their store. :)

~Russ

June 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words about Bundle Builder and our support team, Russ! Wishing you and your store all the best :)