Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

The Tuning School

*Updated review*... the app and service have been fantastic since a bug was worked our in their service system.
Their team is very accommodating, even when it came to a difficult situation with leftover code from a previous app that was uninstalled.
The Bundle Builder app allows our students/customers to finally build their own bundle in an easy way.
And on the accounting/inventory end it allows us to sell infinite styles of bundles but keep our individual inventory correct!

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so pleased that you've allowed us to help you set the app up on your store. Great to hear that you are happy with the way the app integrates into your inventory too, we've worked very hard to ensure Bundle Builder fits in as seamlessly as possible. Happy bundling!

TownhouseTakeaways

Excellent service from Adam O! I highly recommend Bundle Builder. We have used it to build dinner kits.

May 19, 2020

We're so happy to hear that you like Bundle Builder and that it has allowed you to create dinner kits for your store. Adam will be very pleased with your feedback!

409 + Co | Farm Box

Updated 09/02/2020
This doesn't work on Safari or Firefox... just letting y'all know. Specifically, if you press one of the quantity buttons, it causes the whole page to reload and you lose any bundle built. Support stopped responding to us. It's almost like they've just given up on the app and their customers.

---

Bundle Builder is a great app. It allowed doing exactly what we were looking to accomplish and we're excited to customize it further. Also, the support team is pretty great!

May 11, 2020

Hey Stephen. We've not had any reports of issues with Firefox or Safari, and can't see any (recent) emails from you in our inbox. I'll reach out right away with the email we have for you, and see if we can get some information to look into the problems you're facing. Can assure you we haven't given up - we're here, happy to help and actively working on making the app as feature-full as possible!

Fiber Gourmet

2 stars bec the support team is great. It ends there. This app overcomplicates what should be simple (I found a cheaper app that worked way better and neater without ANY coding needed). This app was so glitchy we had dozens of orders that were sent out incorrectly. It cost us a ton of money and a waste of time before we switched to a new app that we are thrilled with.

May 7, 2020

We’re very sorry to hear that our app didn’t meet your needs. We pride ourselves in offering some unique bundling functionality, and our support team is here to ensure the app is installed correctly on every store. However we realise that our proposition might not be right for everyone.

We are continuously looking for ways to improve our app, so thanks for your feedback. If you’d like to try Bundle Builder again in the future, we’d love to welcome you back.

Sweets Delivered

Love this app. Its made our website super simple for customers, and for us. Its simple to set up and update and is flixible during use. Their support have been fantastic with me, they were able to both point me towards help content, and then deep dive into my issue on my account within a few hours which was very useful. They're friendly, fast and have the answers.

May 7, 2020

We're so pleased to hear that Bundle Builder has helped to improve your customer journey. We work very hard to make our app as easy to use as possible, so it's very rewarding to read your feedback. I'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team. Happy bundling!

Craft Tea Fox

PROS:

It's the best looking bundle builder app in the store out of the box, and creates a bundle 'product' that you can link to in Collections.

CONS:

Really glitchy inventory management for Single SKU bundles. Inventory updates or purchases made by customers take FOREVER to translate to bundle availability (literally 15 minutes or even more, which is unacceptable for limited qty products). This could have caused me to sell way more than what I have in inventory during a surge in customer demand.

Support seems polite and seem to be trying their best (I think), but truth be told responses are not very helpful. For example: I mentioned that I was having issues with inventory deducting below 0, and I was told to read the FAQ. But the FAQ says that “The app will ensure the number of available bundles is in line with the number of products available, so the bundle can only be purchased if there are enough products in stock." So it was of zero help. And seriously - telling me to read the FAQ when it doesn't contain anything useful for my specific problem (and when I'd already read it thoroughly trying to solve the problem on my own) is borderline offensive.

Summary:

I really, really wanted to like this app but couldn't get past the very mediocre support and inventory management glitches.

May 7, 2020

Thanks for your honest feedback, and for being so responsive in working with the team here to help alleviate the issues you experienced. The development team are currently implementing upgrades to the app where, in certain stores, inventory updates are not as quick as they should be. We are always looking at ways to improve our app, so thanks again for your review, feedback is what shapes our apps development.

If you'd like to try Bundle Builder again in the future, please reach out, and we'd be happy to talk you through the improvements we have made.

simagna

Good quality and quick support!
Customizable templates and all integrated with the Shopify's native system. Amazing job, keep it up!

May 5, 2020

Thank you for the kind review, I'll make sure to pass on your compliments to our team. Happy bundling!

The Nappy Camper

I couldn't be happier with this app. I tried about 20 different bundling apps to see if they could do what I needed and none of them compare. Customer service and support are next to none. So responsive and helpful. So happy to have found Bundle Builder

May 5, 2020

What a lovely review, thank you so much! We are super pleased to hear that Bundler Builder is the app that has managed to meet your bundling needs.

Shop House of Nomad

Bundle builder is great - their customer service team is just as spectacular.
I have been communicating with Adam O since we have started with their app and he is so responsive and helpful! Thank you for all your support!

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, Adam will be so pleased to hear it. Happy bundling!

Maraná Chocolates

Hello, I am using the custom template to show the product bundles, I would like to know how to add the option to increase quantity for each product

April 27, 2020

Thank you for reaching out. Our support team will be in touch shortly to help you with your query. Please note that you can email us at support@agile.haus if you have any further questions. Our team will be more than happy to assist you!