Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Amazing Oils

Updated - I attempted to give the app a second shot after support reached out. Turns out that uploading a product photo was a compulsory step but there was nothing to highlight this fact. I'm updating the review to 3 stars as I got the app to work, however, the product page doesn't use your existing theme's product page. It creates a new product page that required customization. Not quite what I was looking for but I appreciate the responsiveness from support. If I had time to engage support further I'm sure they could get this review higher, this is just my frank evaluation of the app with little experience. The UI does need some work.

Old-"Unable to save bundle" - the interface of this app is confusing and in the end it wouldn't even create the bundle I required. This app feels like it is still in testing, the key features for 3rd party fulfilment is still in 'beta' which doesn't say on the app's sale page anywhere.

May 22, 2019

Updated - Thank you for your updated review. We are always striving to improve our UI to make the app as easy to use as possible, so thank you for the feedback, we'll look into it. And if you would like some help with the app in the future, please be sure to reach out.

Old - Hi Amazing Oils, we’re sorry you feel this way. We've checked the error logs and are unable to pinpoint exactly what happened for your bundle not to save correctly. There could be a few reasons, we'd just need to ask you a few questions. We would be very happy to investigate this further and work through your specific bundle requirements with you. We can then help with creating your first bundle if you like? We've sent an email with a few questions, if you could respond, we can go from there. We also have a company rep in Australia who would be happy to call you to discuss if you prefer :)

In regards to the comment about the "app feeling like it is still in testing", Bundle Builder has been helping Shopify merchants bundle their products for over 2 years now, and as of today we’ve helped those merchants sell over $9.5 million of products.

We are committed to continually improving Bundle Builder, and have recently released the '3rd party fulfilment' feature you mention. All new major features have a 'Beta' flag attached for the first month after we launch. This is mainly to let our regular users know that this is a new piece of functionality, but also that, in being new, there might be a few issues that they encounter. It has been a huge hit with users so far and due to this success over the last 4 weeks, we’ll be removing the 'Beta' label in the next few days.

I hope this helps answer some of your concerns outlined in your review. We’d love the opportunity to help you create a unique bundle experience for your store.

PersonallyPicked

Amazing app that has been a core function of our website!
Service has been amazing too and they are always willing to help with whatever we needed.

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Bundle Builder and our customer support team. We look forward to watching your sales grow with bundles :)

Kinky Toy Store

This is a very flexible app that does allow you to create bundles. Tech support was very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for custom bundles this is the app for you. https://www.kinkytoy.store

March 28, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review, and so glad you're happy with the tech support you received, i'll pass on your notes to the team :)

For Sale By Plus

This is the best product bundling app that I've worked with. Has a native shopify interface that will make you feel comfortable with using it and so far has had all the different features and rules I've been looking for.

March 18, 2019

We're so glad you're enjoying using the app! Thanks for your kind words and spreading good vibes about Bundle Builder.

Eyes of Faith

We have customized this app to the hilt, and the support team has been absolutely phenomenal. Highly recommend!

MagicAtYourDoor.com

So simple to set up, and honestly this app is AMAZING! Exactly the thing that I was looking for to allow customers to create their own custom product bundles, and their customer service has constantly provided excellent assistance within 24 hours. I can't say enough about this one, and I don't really love leaving reviews, but this is one of the best apps we have come across.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The app was fairly easy to set up, and you can have multiple bundles at a time on your website. I will definitely use again in the future.

Sweeten the Day

AMAZING app and customer service!!! This app allowed me to set up a custom gift set builder on my website. I am so happy with the app! It looks professional and creates a fun way for customers to choose each item in their gift set.
The customer service is fantastic! The team is so kind and they respond quickly. They definitely go above and beyond to customize the app according to your needs. They are rock stars!

T-H Marine Supplies

This app has created a massive amount of sales over the holidays by letting us created different discounted "grab bags". Would definitely recommend!

KYW Boutique

I used this app to create a bundle package, so my customers could choose items of their choice. I love this app. The customer support team and Agile development team has been of great service and exceeding in my expectation for response time.