Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

T-H Marine Supplies

This app has created a massive amount of sales over the holidays by letting us created different discounted "grab bags". Would definitely recommend!

KYW Boutique

I used this app to create a bundle package, so my customers could choose items of their choice. I love this app. The customer support team and Agile development team has been of great service and exceeding in my expectation for response time.

Sparkbake

Great app! Essential for our customers to personalize their order. During installation, the support has been comprehensive and straightforward.

CLE Pack

This is an incredible app. It has many versatile options to let customers create custom product bundles. We have tried 5 or 6 other bundle building apps and this is the only one that was super simple to use and let us achieve what we wanted.

Support has been impeccable. There were a couple things that I needed customized for our store and Jenny and Susi stepped up to the plate and worked with me until I was fully satisfied. Highly recommended!

camcamcopenhagen.com

A great app that lets you add multiple items to a bundle, track their individual stock, and set a price that is not dependent on the individual components prices - I tried about 5 other apps, and this is the only one that offers this feature.

David A is also an excellent representative of Agile. Any time we have asked for a specific change, he has gone above and beyond what we expected and offered excellent advice.

Zen Apparel

I was excited to try out this app because it seemed to have all the features I was looking for in a bundle app. However, the app is extremely glitchy and has one major fault - it does not separate products in the bundle after the customer places the order. IE - You are unable to fulfil this app through Oberlo, Amazon, Print on Demand etc. Making this app pretty much useless unless you manually fulfil all your orders.

On top of that, support is terrible. It took David 3 days to reply to me and after I further explained my problem, I got no response even after 24 hours. BRUTAL.

April 29, 2019

Hey Zen Apparel,

Thank you for identifying 'cart product separation' as a major pain point for your store. Based on your (and many other merchants) feedback, we’ve just released new functionality in the app that will add the bundle products to the cart separately. This means you can now fulfil your orders with Oberlo, Amazon, Print on Demand and various other 3rd party apps, as the order will now show the products as individual items.

We have kept the old way too, as this has been successfully used by hundreds of merchants to sell more than $4.5 million of products. But now merchants can choose which way works best for their store and their 3rd party app providers :)

We have written up some documentation on our website about this change if you’d like to check it out or please email us with any questions you have. We try our best to adhere to a 24 hour response time for all our merchant questions.

Again, thank you for your feedback, it’s what shapes our app development.

LoveWell Gifts

This app is wonderful and the support has been absolutely amazing!!! I needed to contact support multiple times with questions and about making some modifications to the way the app looks on my site. They were always gracious and super helpful and always quick to respond with my numerous requests.

I love how I've been able to customize many parts of the builder page using their custom CSS feature.

Very pleased with the app and especially the support that I have received thus far!

In My Travel Backpack

Really really perfect App to creating bundle and kit products. I search a long time and I tried any apps, but this is the best. Thank You!!

Ebony LA

Very user friendly app. Some issues setting up but Susi the product manager responded to my issues immediately.

Photography Backdrop Club

We tried every bundling app on the Shopify App store an this was the only one that worked as we wanted - the prime difference being it does not utilise discount codes or draft orders to accomplish it's task - meaning we can still operate sales and provide discount codes that can be applied to bundle sales. Very convenient. Since we have installed - I tell no lie, every single one of our orders has been a bundle sale (we do a BOGO / 3 for 2 deal). Worth every penny, that's some phenomenal ROI! Fits right in with our site aesthetic also which is super important to us (fonts/buttons everything, plus granular CSS control where needed). And, the team are super responsive and friendly - helped with everything, stellar!!