Bundle Bear ‑ Volume Discounts

Volume discount, quantity breaks, product bundles & free gifts

From $24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AlphaCushion

Location Romania

They are doing a great job with the bundles and all the upsale aps. Definitely recommend. They are active and very hlpful!

Berwyn Betty's Bath & Body Shop

After trying a competing volume discount product, we gave Bundle Bear a try. It has worked great. More important, support was top shelf during the startup process, helping resolve issues unrelated to their product and ensuring we immediate were getting value from the product.

Rouavo

Location Germany

very good support!
i got problem with install the app on my shop, the support helped me in under 10 min

illumitzz

I received everything i asked for in a very quick period about 3/4 minutes. Perfect job and the support was very helpful!

Loop Lasso

Not only is this the best volume discounts app we could find, but the support from their team was also exceptional and absolutely the most helpful support I've ever gotten. Cheers to the BundleBear team - killer product, killer support!

Norelli

Location Netherlands

Helped me very very good. Really fast in answering and a lot of knowledge. Support is the best! If i could give 10 stars, i would! Thank you

Lux Decor Collection

Time spent using app About 2 months

I had some issues with the setup but the support team solved my issues within 10 minutes. The interface is really easy to use.

Need That Now

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Itai helped me set it up really quickly, great customer support even on the weekend! I have used this before and it's a fantastic app to help increase revenue.

suuupply

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've used this app for more than one year and it's perfect. We have a lot of bundle sold every month and it's now a big part of our revenue. On top of that the support team is excellent and very quick to answer.

Magiceyecream

Location Sweden

Amazing app. The support is amazing and they helped me with my problem within a few minutes. Great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19