Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Bundles is an essential app for my gift basket business. It keeps all components, packaging, and elements tracked across multiple products. It also integrates with the Stocky app for inventory forecasting. Great email support as well!

Print Your Mind 3D

We were looking at a lot of alternatives for a solution to our specific needs for bundling. This app was the perfect fit. It does take some time to set everything up but it works as advertised. We use it at www.printyourmind3d.ca.

Smith Teamaker

Perfect for tracking inventory on our bundles. We use the same parts in a lot of different bundles and this app insures we always have them in stock. The app is very easy to use and helps highlight any errors so we can fix them quickly.

Most impressive is the support. We've only had a few minor issues and we got a response within minutes and a resolution just as fast. Amazing support team all around!

Royal Beardsmen

Does everything we need it to do, plus it might be the only bundles app that works on POS! The only thing I would change is adding the ability to re-sync inventory on the spot for all products instead of waiting out the timer or manually re-syncing for each product/variant.

Red Rocket Brand

I used this app to help me bundle a ton of products on my store. Phenomenal customer support - they even helped me remove bad code from another app that was messing up my store. Highly recommended!

VELCRO® Brand

I really want to use this app but unfortunately if you have a warehouse and staff picking your items no SKU data come through to the order. So they can't locate the item. Such a shame.

March 29, 2019

Hi Velcro Brand,

Thanks for your review, Like mentioned in the FAQ there are several options to get all the components to the warehouse. Please send me an email so I can help you get the right one set up for your workflow.

Cheers,

Harold

The Hippie House

Harold is an absolute legend. We had a minor issue and his responses were prompt and he fixed the issue extremely quickly.

The app itself works perfectly, syncs perfectly with all other apps and we never have any inventory issues in regards to any of our bundles.

Highly recommended all round.

Jr Guards

I want the customer to be able to choose the size of the variants not me. I was unable to let the customer choose the swimfin size and then the bodyboard size and then the swimsuit size. You have to choose the sizing for the customer so you could end up with a many many bundles for every size of all the products in the bundle. I know this app doesn't create the bundles but that is a limitation of Shopify.

March 3, 2019

Hi Jr Guards, It's totally possible to give customers choices, most shops use my app for bundles where the customers can choose sizes and/or colors.

Please contact me trough the email address in the app or the support button on this page and I'll be more than happy to explain you how to set it up. :)

Strikkemani

I have used this app for more than a year. It really makes bundling products a charm. But what makes this app really special is the level of support they provide and the relentless search for added value. Today, I discovered that this app integrates with my stock manager (Stocky). That really makes creating good forecasts for my POs a breeze. :-)

Qore Performance

We have been counting on this app for our store as we have been scaling up. It has been outstanding, very simple to use, and the support is tremendous. Right now we are working through the massive Locations update for some of the particular requirements of our store, and I'm very pleased with how attentive and informative the team has been working with us. Best in class.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6