Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

Kustom Haus

A really simple app that works in a really smart way. It's easy to use, doesn't create new products or mess around with any of your code. It basically does what we've been doing manually for a long time but are now too busy to keep doing it that way. Your bundle takes its quantity from the lowest inventory level of each the component products and syncs it automatically. We ❤️ this.

Mediterranea Spletna Trgovina

Very simple to use app. Also easy to install. It does what it promises. And it is working all the time. Alo customer support is very quick. Defenitely I reccomend this app if you need it.

Go Bloom Glow

I've tried all other bundles app, but this one is the winner. It does just what I needed. Awesome app!

Test Development Store 2

The app ended up not being what we needed, but Harold is the best. Lightning fast responses and honest communication, what more could you ask for? If this is what you're looking for, you can't get better support time ANYWHERE.

Gist Yarn

Great, simple app. Easy setup and quick support. Thanks!

I Wool Knit

I had to migrate from the retiring Product Kits app. With over 1000 bundles, this could have turned into a major headache for us. Harold set up an import feature so I could import all data from Product Kits across to bundles, which went without a hitch. Great service, thanks!

Acknitwear

I've installed the Bundles app after my previous app with similar functionality was retired at very short notice. I could not be happier with the fantastically responsive customer support I've received – on a Sunday. They have helped me to keep my website up and running and the app does everything I want it to. My business uses a lot of bundled products and this app is perfect. Thank you!

Pushing Pixels

Superb app - we sell a lot of items as individual products and kits and this app changed our business. Easy to operate and reliable.

Absolute Collagen Shop

Simple, effective app. Developer is very responsive. Instructions could perhaps include some YouTube tutorials e.g. Example 1, Example 2, Example 3

Simply Stylish Gifts

Fantastic app. I have been using it for months and it is super easy. I would be lost without it. I sell gifts, so need to "bundle" items. I had to capture all of my individual products initially (hidden on my website) for it to work for me. I highly recommend this app.
Previous 1 3 4 5