Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

The easiest way to keep inventory in sync when selling bundles

VisiVite

Intuitive, easy app with superb support. We have several combination products in our store, and Bundles allows us to sell these combination products that are customer favorites.

WOVE

Probably the only app I couldn't live without - easy to set up and works perfectly at keeping inventory updated across multiple sku bundles.

Max and Neo Dog Gear

Works perfectly as described. Great for making 5 and 10 packs of a single SKU. Also, great for syncing wholesale products and retail products together.

Zesty Technology

This app does exactly what it is supposed to do. It keeps track of our complex parts and makes managing our inventory possible.

There are two things that stand out for me here:
1 Ease of use. Fill it in and forget. It simply works.
2 Support. I asked a question and got a reply, within minutes.

Final note, the app keeps improving. Nice to see that it is getting better and better.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Bundles is an essential app for my gift basket business. It keeps all components, packaging, and elements tracked across multiple products. It also integrates with the Stocky app for inventory forecasting. Great email support as well!

Print Your Mind 3D

We were looking at a lot of alternatives for a solution to our specific needs for bundling. This app was the perfect fit. It does take some time to set everything up but it works as advertised. We use it at www.printyourmind3d.ca.

Smith Teamaker

Perfect for tracking inventory on our bundles. We use the same parts in a lot of different bundles and this app insures we always have them in stock. The app is very easy to use and helps highlight any errors so we can fix them quickly.

Most impressive is the support. We've only had a few minor issues and we got a response within minutes and a resolution just as fast. Amazing support team all around!

Royal Beardsmen

Does everything we need it to do, plus it might be the only bundles app that works on POS! The only thing I would change is adding the ability to re-sync inventory on the spot for all products instead of waiting out the timer or manually re-syncing for each product/variant.

Red Rocket Brand

I used this app to help me bundle a ton of products on my store. Phenomenal customer support - they even helped me remove bad code from another app that was messing up my store. Highly recommended!

VELCRO® Brand

I really want to use this app but unfortunately if you have a warehouse and staff picking your items no SKU data come through to the order. So they can't locate the item. Such a shame.

March 29, 2019

Hi Velcro Brand,

Thanks for your review, Like mentioned in the FAQ there are several options to get all the components to the warehouse. Please send me an email so I can help you get the right one set up for your workflow.

Cheers,