Bundles

Bundles

by Gazebo

Sync inventory for bundles,bundle discounts,raise order value

Oh, Keycaps!

LOVE this app. I was using connected inventory before. This is much better for two very important reasons: 1. This app will actually adjust the inventory of the main item based on the inventory of the bundled items. This is huge, and makes all the difference. 2. CSV upload to create bundles. I can't tell you how much time this has saved me. I have to create HUNDREDS of bundles, so this app was a no brainer.
Also I have gotten quick responses and help from the developer of this app. Highly recommend this app.

Huffkins Bakery | Official Online Shop

This app was ideal for us as at Huffkins we sell gift sets (www.huffkins.com). We don't want the customer to see every item listed separately, but we do want each individual item within the gift set to be destocked automatically on the system when a gift set is purchased. So for example, if we have a Tea & Cake Gift Set with a lemon drizzle cake and a tea caddy delivered in a jute bag, the customer just sees the gift set, but if they purchase one, the app ensures that one of each item is deducted from the individual products. We used to have to do this manually in Squarespace! It's so helpful, saves time and avoids us selling things that are out of stock. It even allows you to set up products with variations, so using the gift set example again, the customer could choose from 3 different bag colours and different cake flavours. It still works the same. Instructions were good to work out how to set it all up. Would absolutely recommend this app. Good value for the time it saves us. We would now love to see a fulfilment app which works in sync with this Bundles app to break down the gift set products on a Picking list. If the developer is up to the challenge, we'll be your first customer :-)

July 2, 2021

Thanks for the review, great to hear the app saves you time.

No need to use an separate fulfilment app, There are some tricks to get the components on the Picking List. Please send me an email so I can help you set it up. :)

Re-Up Refills

Things I love about this app: #1. Harold, the developer, is extremely responsive. He responds within the day, always. And if changes are possible, he makes them for you just as quickly. If you have been a Shopify store-owner for a while, you know this responsiveness is one of the most important "features" of any app. #2. The app does what it says it will do. All of our products are basically "bundles", since they combine various raw materials. So, we use this app to be able to track all the component materials' inventory correctly. Plus, there's a bulk import feature, which is huge for shops like us who have 1000's of bundles. #3. Straightforward and easy-to-use interface. #4. Integrates with Stocky. Things I'd like to see: #1. Some sort of UI that makes it easier to navigate for shops like us that have 1000's of bundles. And a change to the bulk import feature so that it will "update" existing bundles. (sidenote: I have reached out to Harold about these and it seems like these are on the roadmap) #2. Stocky doesn't accurately calculate the bundle cost. It should be based on the bundle components. For some reason, this isn't working. I think this is more Stocky's fault than the Bundles app.

Khaucha Dabba

App makes no sense whatsoever. No clear guide. Completely bizarre UI. Needs to fill in a lot of this before it should even bee allowed to be published.

June 7, 2021

Thanks for your review, sorry to hear you're having issues with setting up your bundles. There are step by step instructions in the app and if you need any help setting the app up, I'm always around to help. I sent you an email, please reply on that so that I can help you set up your bundles.

Cheers,

Harold

Path of Cha

I'm using this app for 3 years already and couldn't be happier with it. It does exactly what I need – creates bundles, and I never experienced any issues with it. I once wrote to customer support (by mistake:) and got a response within 10 minutes. I want to thank the maker/s of the app. Great job!

Slice Engineering

I have used a few bundle apps on Shopify, but this is by far the cleanest app for setting up Bundles on Shopify! If you are just looking to sell multiple bundles of your products, and have those products appear as their own line items (like a 3-pack T-shirt), this is the app for you. Harold has gone through the effort to make a bundles app with the essentials that you need. Long gone are the days with getting bugs from the fancy bundle apps and having them mess up your theme code. All you need to do is set up a product on Shopify for the bundle you are looking to offer, use the Bundles by Gazebo app to link the products you are selling in that bundle, and viola, you have successfully set up a bundle on Bundles by Gazebo! Harold, keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to seeing future updates to this app, or any other apps you decide to pursue and offer :)

Branni Pets

Wonderful app, simple and clean. It solves perfectly our stock problem. Customer service efficient and fast.

Rob Hulford Shop

Poor app, very poor instructions. If you want a seamless ease of use bundle this probably isn't for you.

April 20, 2021

Hi Rob, Thanks for your review. There are step by step instructions in the app and I'm always around to help you get the app set up if you have any questions. If you need any help, just send me an email, would love to help you get the app set up.

Knit Collage

This app has been a complete game changer within my business! Our bundles are involved to say the least. We need the bundles to sync on high volume sales days across many sizes and colorways. With the bundle app, everything works seamlessly. I get real time inventory that is accurate and am able to kit our products together into bundles in the way they sell best. It has been an integral part of our business's growth. I highly recommend!

Black Forest Wood Co.

We use this app to create custom orders for customers who have many individual components. We need to hide the stuff that makes the bundles. This app does it with no issues. We also use it to make kit packages. We will be using this app more and more over the years. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11