Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Apos Audio

I guess it mostly does what it is supposed to do.

But it's so close to being great.

I hope it has analytics, a unique identifier in each instance so we can analyze and manage the performance of each buy button, a more nuanced product variants selector, more formatting options....etc....etc....

May 13, 2020

Thanks for sharing this feedback. Our teams are always working hard to improve the functionality and features on our apps, so I appreciate you sharing these suggestions. I'd like to pass on your comments about the analytics, unique identifier, product variant selector, and formatting options to our teams. However, in the meantime, I did want to mention that we do currently offer the ability to add variants to buy buttons by following these steps: http://bit.ly/2LXt1KI. Additionally, we also have the option to create these button customizations: https://bit.ly/2LrWoVS.

I'll send you a follow up email to discuss this further and log your feedback on our end. Thanks again! - Rae, Shopify Support

MOTIVATORS SQUAD

none of my buy buttons are working since so many days whats the problem and very upset with ur services,not likein at all i need i need to swith my website

May 13, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you encountered. I'd really like to hear more about your experience, and learn what aspect of the buy buttons aren't working, so I'm going to send you an email shortly. If you still need assistance with your buy buttons, please make sure to reply directly back to my email and I'll be glad to help further. Talk soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

To'ak Chocolate

Button works quite easily BUT it would be a HUGE improvement if Shopify could enable the following: 1) ability to add campaign tags or a simple way of knowing where specific orders are coming from (since we use the buy button on different campaign pages but they all appear as generic Buy Button purchases); and 2) the ability to automatically apply a discount or free shipping for each button that is generated to make promos on landing pages more seamless and less friction for the customer (who currently needs to add the code manually).

Baker's Primitive Candles

I am really loving this button!!! Awesome awesome! Im so glad I choose shopify! I would highly recommend them!

Daniele Lugli - botanical art & tattoo

I love how flexible and easy to incorporate to my website it is. My only issue is that there's no option to zoom in the image in the product description. Another suggestion would be adding a simple image carrousel when displaying the products on page, so my customers can see all images and then click straight on the "Add to cart" button instead of opening the popup.

Sew Chic Handbags

I like that this app works with my existing blogger page without having to build a separate shopify website and looks like a normal online store. However, it can be slow to load sometimes.

Banga enterprises limited

It is very easy to setup online sale strore.i like it is integrated with facebook, Instagram and other channels that make to get customers for easier

Pure Generators

I used this to integrate with my Kajabi site where I sell programs and digital products. It has been totally seamless and I love it. It's also really easy to buy and print the shipping labels.

CastMax

Good But doesn't track well checkout visited pages...................................................

Born Yesterday NYC

I used this to link a different item to a different storefront. Love it. Super intuitive. Will be using again.