BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

by JoJo Agency

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

Convli

This is really good app for me to combine selling with Amazon.
It is easy to use ,just fill some basic detail of products and start selling

May 23, 2019

Thank u :). Call or text us if u need support. 806-773-4844

Thirne & Co

Excellent app, nice customization features, great support, overall wonderful experience, fully recommended to anyone wanting to connect Amazon products to Shopify nicely

May 14, 2019

Nice working with you :). Call or text me if u need anything. - chad

BigMouth Inc

Updated: Chad was able to jump in and solve our issues and was very courteous, knowledgable and helpful.

Non-existent support. Over a week ago I wrote for support. I was told I would get some. Never got support. No reply, nothing. The app does not work with our theme, so I cannot support their claims that it works with all themes.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for love Bigmouth! My son graduated last week and I was spread thin, so I apologize. Call or text me direct and I’ll take care of you. - chad 806-773-4844

The Farm Haven

App works just like described, super straight forward. Customer Service was also really quick to respond and friendly when I emailed them a question.

Dutch Baby

Great app. Does exactly what it needs to do. I'm not comfortable with the coding part, but Chad called me and took care of it without issue. Thank you!

haus & kinder

I used the app to connect my shopify products with my Amazon listings. It does the job brilliantly!!

I had to tweak the code a little bit and it was very well explained.

TheBest&Co

Perfect, Just what I needed!

Carfediem Store

It's trash. This is trash. Really trash

Mobile Mounting Solutions

Error with Import and Export tool. everything else is working ok

Offer Bidder Store

Good app for new stores
a great alternative to gaining the trust and credibility of new clients