4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline the customer journey and boost Amazon sales. It's ideal for businesses selling through ATC and Amazon, and those looking to link multiple stores to Shopify. The app is reliable, integrates seamlessly, and is noted for its affordability. Support, particularly from Steven and Chad, is praised for quick and efficient problem-solving.

October 29, 2022

Love this app! Does exactly what it's meant t do and Chad helped me set it up right away! Highlight recommend!

Effin' Good Snacks
JoJo Agency replied October 29, 2022

Thank you for that great review and for using the BNB App. We really appreciate you. Holler if we can help you more with your custom buttons. -steven

October 2, 2019

Took me ages to find this tool. I wanted an app to direct all traffic from my shopify site to amazon... currently Im ONLY doing FBA so wanted all orders to check out there. This may change and i can add the add to cart button back onto my shopify theme no problems by unticking a box in this app. Support on Buy Now Button is F###ing amazing. Quick to respond. Added code to my theme for me. Added things to the app i needed that were missing - eg Australia on geo redirect. Honestly couldn't ask for better customer service. Thank you.

Balm Skin + Beauty
JoJo Agency replied October 2, 2019

wow. thanks for the rave review. U made my day :)

June 12, 2022

This is a great feature and the support received was wonderful. Chad was super responsive and helped with all my questions and requests. Highly recommend!

noon skin
December 5, 2019

Great app. Chad had helped a lot with configuring a perfect Buy Now button on both web page and mobile page. Thanks a lot!

EverjoyLife
China
Edited October 21, 2019

The app was easy to setup and the Jojo Agency team was very responsive and timely when we had questions and needed help with adding code and making several other changes.

fave4
November 22, 2022

The team is great I worked with Chad who really helped me out and now I use this for all my stores.

Bark & Clean
JoJo Agency replied November 22, 2022

Thank you so much for that review. We look forward to working with you more! Please reach out anytime.

May 27, 2022

So far I am super happy about the customer service and open communication. I need help sometimes, and it's great that I can access it. Chad B. has helped me through the steps and I know I can reach out anytime!

SPARK STOREFRONT
JoJo Agency replied May 28, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We try really hard to help our store owners :) If you need help with any custom buttons ... we are here for you. We loved your store btw and hopefully our app will help with sales - chad

July 31, 2021

This app is so good and helpful! And supporter's service is really amazing :) I don't know much about coding so the supporter helped me a lot. Thank you !

Modern Home-living
South Korea
JoJo Agency replied July 31, 2021

Enjoyed working with you. So glad to get you up and running. :) - chad

May 23, 2019

This is really good app for me to combine selling with Amazon.
It is easy to use ,just fill some basic detail of products and start selling

Convli
Hong Kong SAR
JoJo Agency replied May 23, 2019

Thank u :). Call or text us if u need support. 806-773-4844

August 13, 2021

Great app. But most important great Customer service: I needed the button to be inserted on a specific spot on my pages and the guys figured it out! Top

Shop di ScuolaZoo