Reviews (219)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify, offering an additional Amazon sales channel. They praise its user-friendly interface, customizable buttons, and reliable performance. Unique features such as the option to hide the "Add to Cart" button for a streamlined shopping experience are also highlighted. Exceptional customer support and compatibility with various themes and stores are other notable aspects. Some merchants note that it has enhanced their customers' shopping journey.

Edited May 1, 2020

Chad is awesome and so is the app! He was very helpful helping me setup my code etc. app is very useful for my amazon affiliate account.

Tasty Tie
4 days using the app
February 16, 2023

I have this app on 3 of our websites and it's amazing. So many people rather shop on Amazon and with this app we can offer attribution links to our Amazon listings which gives us money back from Amazon and we're losing less customers. It's a great app and Chad is such help installing the button and dealing with all our theme needs.

ProHeal-Products
3 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied February 16, 2023

Thank you so much for that review and for trusting us with your stores. You are always a pleasure to work with and I am looking forward to the next one. Please reach out to us anytime!

July 20, 2022

I love hand appreciate the assistance of Chad he responds quickly and explains things well. looking forward to using this app

QW Journals & Inspirational Gifts
3 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied July 20, 2022

Thank you for the nice review :). We are here if you need anything! - chad

October 14, 2022

I am very happy with this add-on and the service of the provider was great. Chad from jojo agency even helped to set everything up.

Measury
Germany
3 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied October 14, 2022

Thank you!!!! That is very nice words. We really appreciate being able to setup and customize your CUSTOM AMAZON BUTTON. Just hollar at me if i can do anything else ;) - chad

April 26, 2022

Chad was super helpful, he helped me enable the buy button and even designed it to fit my website's font and theme.

Magiktea
2 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied April 26, 2022

Magiktea is great concept. I want to try their products. Plus the staff was nice. bonus! I enjoyed setting up their custom buttons. - chad

Edited September 18, 2019

IT CAN NOT SHOW ON AMAZON LISTING
CAN NOT USE
NOT ENJOY THIS APP

711Lighting
China
2 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied September 18, 2019

We are here, but dont understand your request. We have no email correspondence from 711lighting. But thanks for the insightful review. You can reach us anytime at support@jojo.agency :)

August 11, 2022

Easy to use and does what it says. Support is good too, and the team quickly installed the app in my theme.

BLUE GINKGO
South Korea
2 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied August 11, 2022

Great store and good people. Great products on their Shopify store also. We appreciate the kind words. We loved helping you with your custom shopify buttons :) - chad

September 25, 2019

I am at the stage of adding my items to the relevant sales channels at the moment, as a shopify owner I have almost a thousand of items to edit, I know that it is easy to do with importing options, but for those who has to edit items one by one below options would be nice to have:

a working search tool
navigate by page number to edit an item on page 24. I have to go go next page one by one.
after editing completed, it would be nice to have an option to edit the next item.
this tool puts a trust to buyers who hesitate to put online orders. But giving an option to the buyers that they can buy sales channels as ebay and amazon would be an alternative option for buyers.

Good Job done fellows..

inpreda
Czechia
About 1 month using the app
JoJo Agency replied September 26, 2019

Great suggestion. I will send your recommendation to "toggle" to coder today http://prntscr.com/pbaczq. Thanks again for your help :)

September 1, 2020

Very helpful team. Chad helped me change the look from popup to button within minutes! Appreciate the help

Nubo Watches
1 day using the app
JoJo Agency replied September 1, 2020

awesome. great working with you. your store button looks amazing :) - chad

August 27, 2020

Great support from the app maker. They set up the code on my theme for me as it didn't work when I did it.

BLOM
1 day using the app
JoJo Agency replied August 28, 2020

thank u so much. it was a pleasure working with you. just email us if you need anything else :) - chad