BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button | Reviews

by JoJo Agency

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

Starpony Firmament

Great service! We encountered a problem during use, and the staff was very enthusiastic to help us solve it

SigoodsHome

I used this app for adding a direct-buy button, which is really effective! And supporter is really nice and be patient to solve my issue!

May 29, 2021

Great site. Great store owner. Enjoyed working with you :) - chad

Ideal Elctronic Co.,Limited

Still study how to operate Shopify, so far, so good! Will try best to expand business trough Shopify since now.

May 24, 2021

Good luck with your business :) - chad

Greater Goods

Really simple and reliable solution for adding external store links - Support was responsive and top notch! Highly recommend!

May 23, 2021

Awesome store and owner very easy to work with. Enjoyed it! - chad

UGREEN

pretty good APP for Amazon button, I could check all the data from the app, and the form style could be customized by ourselves easily.

Captain Catnip

App works great .. Its exactly what i was looking for
Great customer service too! 5 star review all the way!

May 5, 2021

great talking to you this morning & so glad we could help get you going ✅

Summer Mae

This app helps me add a Buy now on Amazon button in wherever I want, it's easy and works well. I wanna specifically thank to Chad, the service supporter. He did his job great. If you have any questions about the app, just ask him.

SHOMICOLLC

Very good and fast service, the technician can get our idea exactly. We would recommend our friends who need

Smiley Whites

Chad has been amazing with helping me set up my shopify site to my amazon store. He took his time to create videos to show me how to set up certain features. Amazing customer service!

Helmet Flair

At first, I thought I would have to work with a custom developer to have this functionality, but I'm glad I found this app. Their support was super helpful as I got it to work perfectly on my Archetype Streamline theme. Def worth the money.

April 2, 2021