BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button | Reviews

by JoJo Agency

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

Nightowls-Creations

Great app and great customers service. You can fully customize your buttons and links. And if you have any questions or need any help, they are there to help in anyway that they can. I highly recommend this program. Thank you.

April 22, 2020

awesome! glad we could help :) - chad

chicotta.com

10 out of 10. Everything is so easy and quite customizable. I have linked more than 30 products with my Amazon and Etsy account in just 10 min.

April 12, 2020

awesome!

IntegriTEA

This app helped my store out tremendously and saved me from hiring a developer. A great addition to any Shopify store!!

TECH GIFTS

this app is so helpful and the support team is professional and kind , highly recommend ! really helpful app !

yay-personalized-gifts

Great app, has been working perfectly. Even better customer service! Very responsive, friendly. Highly recommend

Sharkbanz

Had some issues with initial setup but the CS team was very quick to resolve! Would highly recommend. Cheers!

March 17, 2020

Pleasure to help you work through it. There are so many different themes out there. We will work to make your site look great with our amazon buttons and more. thank u again :)

Ideal Infusion

Chad was very helpful and was able to integrate this app into my website.
Many customers prefer the simplicity of purchasing through Amazon.
Great customer service!

March 11, 2020

WOOT! thanks for the awesome review. It was great talking to u and getting you going :) - chad

Dwellza

Love this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U ROOOOOOOOOOCK !!!! :) thank u

PICAVINCI

Very good app, I didn't understand how to modify the code at first but the support team response quickly and helpful.

March 11, 2020

awesome! thank u so much :)

anwike

great!My deals need the app.
The app help my store to finish selling.
It can connect my store( anwike.com and amazon store).
Thanks for your help!

March 5, 2020

thank u! we are here to help if u need it :)