BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button | Reviews

by JoJo Agency

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

Huracan

This is a great app at a great price. It does what it says and service it quick. Thanks JoJo Agency!

November 23, 2019

Thank you :) It was nice working with you 1 on 1.

The Genie Company

This app does exactly what it describes. It was easy to set up and use. I did have a couple of questions and the responses were quick and efficient. I would recommend this app.
It would be nice if you could change the merchant names in the app in case you are using customizable buttons that were not available. But they still work great without that option.

November 15, 2019

Thank u so much :) Glad u like it. We do have a feature called customize button that allows, custom text, colors, gradients, shadow, and many other options. Let me know if i can help u set this up :)

letour

That's great ~ There were some accidents in the process of installation, but the technician quickly helped me solve them. Regarding the use method, the technician also patiently answered my questions. Thank you very much.RECOMMENDATION! ! !

November 8, 2019

Thank u for the review. We were trying to onboard a cool new feature BULK EDIT and definitely had some issues. We are pulling back to recode to make is easier and less buggy. Hopefully, we'll have it in a few weeks. The app should perform good now. Thank u for being so patient :)

Private Label Brand

This app is awesome. Tried everything to install the button my self. Didn’t work. So I emailed him and within 10 hours the button was there and working. Now I just have to duplicate that code on other pages to get it to work. Super good service!

November 4, 2019

No need to duplicate code. Just add an amazon ASIN to any product within our app http://prntscr.com/psivls and the button will show up on the detail page :) PS... thanks for the 5-star...u rock!

TWOPAGESCURTAINS

Good product, we can add our amazon product link, make people do better choice, and increase our amazon product view.

October 31, 2019

wow. thanks. your buttons look great on your store :)

fave4

The app was easy to setup and the Jojo Agency team was very responsive and timely when we had questions and needed help with adding code and making several other changes.

Balm Skin + Beauty

Took me ages to find this tool. I wanted an app to direct all traffic from my shopify site to amazon... currently Im ONLY doing FBA so wanted all orders to check out there. This may change and i can add the add to cart button back onto my shopify theme no problems by unticking a box in this app. Support on Buy Now Button is F###ing amazing. Quick to respond. Added code to my theme for me. Added things to the app i needed that were missing - eg Australia on geo redirect. Honestly couldn't ask for better customer service. Thank you.

October 2, 2019

wow. thanks for the rave review. U made my day :)

FB-Sport

easy to install, and this APP is what I was looking for. Very practical. Connect my site to Amazon store seamlessly. Highly recommended. Thank you.

August 20, 2019

wow. thanks for the feedback. if you need anything... let us know :) support@jojo.agency

Tessan.com

Great app and great service, i try to install it myself but failed. i wrote to the support, they response quickly and slove my problem, thanks.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. :)

Aimoh

we have a brand website, and we want our customers to see our products on amazon and walmart, this app is exactly what we needed, and they helped us install the code in no time.
Thanks