Interactive Pop‑up

Interactive Pop‑up

by TK Digital Ltd

Interactive Exit Intent pop up. Gamified popup

tulipe lingerie

I wanted to use this app to help me grow my store it looks good and is quite interactive. However, it is quite complicated to installing and roll-out on the website.

luciamarket

ok ya wld 97ab hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Territorio Sibarita

Pues...te informan que para tenerla gratis siempre hay que escribir una reseña...pues aqui la dejo...un lio configurarla, desintalando en 3,2,1...

Classy Style 21

So far so good. I did like the ease in setting it up. I didn't like the animated style of the games. I would've preferred actual photos. Haven't used it that much just yet. I just got it and I want to give it a fair shot.

Yes Offer

This is a helpful app, try it and you will find some good results, I recommend it for beginners and new stores.

Shopasleanna

I love this app but recently it wont save my settings and it resets everything. I have tried deleting and addin the app multiple times

lets go girls! Travel Essentials

idk what it is cuz i havent used it yet

CCDeals24

I used this app to increase sales. Got none. Could not retrieve emails from customers. Bad experience

LARACE

I am sorry that his discount code cannot be customized and the collected customer mailboxes cannot be imported into my mailchimp mailing list,

Zevallos

good app my clients like it. I really don't know what else to say. easy to install. I don't like the small icon.

Previous 1