Interactive Pop‑up

thanks
good use for marketing
....................................

Kymi Boutique

This app has been perfect and met all my needs and successfully converted several sales. Thank you

Glad You Game

It's a pretty good app. We're just going to use these emoji's so we can fill in the min 100 character limit for reviews.

Shellsea

Love this app and its aesthetic. Easy to set up and design. Wish it had a true exit pop up feature though.

Sincerely, Mom

amazing app. just downloaded but can see how it can create a sense of urgency for closing sales. Will post results soon....

MotoPride

Ziauriai gera programa man patinka veikia gerai. naudoju kiekviena diena, padeda pritraukti klientu. naudosiu ir toliau

Humíd Lívíng

I really enjoy using this app! It helped me reach to more customers by being interactive and fun! I'm happy I downloaded it as it gave me conversions!! I enjoy it being free.

JayC Market

good app stop people fro leaving your website and good app to get those emails fast and send them offers very good

trendymobilethings

awesome app helped get a lot of emails through marketing, would highly recommended this app as it helped a lot with marketing through emails

FREEASY

Easy to use, user-friendly dashboard. I wish it would provide more flexibility on the setup if possible instead of dropdown selection.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52