Candy Rack — All‑in‑One Upsell

One click upsell & cross sell app • Product page pop-up upsell

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Wopilo

One of the best Shopify Apps I know ! It's been almost 2 years since we have begun to use it. The setup was really easy and all features are intuitive. The icing on the cake : the support is perfect ! The team is really reactive and they always try to find tailor-made solutions (they have created for us custom scripts in our code).

Run Comfort

Santiago helped us a lot during the initial setup of the app. Currently we are still spilt testing the Candy Rack & Candy Cart.

SIMPLER HAIR COLOR

Truly outstanding and super responsive customer service. They helped us customize our popup to be the way that we wanted through multiple iterations. I'm so glad we found out about this app. Very pleased.

Whiskira

Very very helpful staff. Special shoutout to Lucia for your kind help. I had a custom issue and they solved it promptly. Highly Recommended. Been using this app for quite a while and it does drive you extra revenue.

Luma Oral Care

Great customer service and definitely it boosted our average order value. Highly recommend this app.

BootyGoals

Its the best App for upsells. Better Design options More Upsell ideas and Options
Really nice and fast Support I can recommend that to everybody

Force of Life

Candy Rack is a good app, limited customization at the moment but the support cannot be faulted. The support team has went out their way to help me configure the app on my shop. It's definitely worth trying Candy Rack, it has really increased my AOV for my shop and as it's automated it only gets better for less effort! Try Candy Rack now, you won't regret it!

Develop Device

Great app that works exactly to my liking. I also want to thank you for the amazing and super fast support! I recommend it!

Insight Cordless Lighting

5* Amazing service and a quality app! The customer service and help we received from Tom was exceptional. Thank you Tom! Nothing was a problem and you dealt with our custom request swiftly. The app is very good, the best upsell app we have used! We would highly recommend to anyone considering this app.

Errant

It is the perfect app for upselling with many different opportunities. The chat support is brilliant and I can definitely recommend Candy Rack.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17