Candy Rack — All‑in‑One Upsell

One click upsell & cross sell app • Product page pop-up upsell

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

StandUpTech

Hands down the best upsell app here. The popup is amazing and can be customized with the help of their team. Best support I've ever received. You can't desire anything more than this.

Peachy Sunday

Amazing platform, would recommend for anyone looking to increase their AOV. Great support as well! :)

Bubbly Fingers

Simple and clean design that does the job well. Looks really good on mobile! Tom at support was fast and efficient to help with any issues too!

Petrolarts - digital car drawings

Best upsell app ever! It generated additional sales for me on the very first day! After testing a few applications of this type - I definitely recommend it.

However, the customer service deserves the highest praise - the application did not work with my store (3rd party buy box), but I got quick help and everything works fine. In addition, the authors helped me match the appearance of the pop-up window to the look of my store, so everything looks natively built-in.

P.S. If the author of the app is reading this - Tom from customer service deserves a raise! :)

The Luxe Lens

I have used a few different upsell apps over the past three years and this one is BY FAR the best. I mix and match my upsells and this one makes it very easy to do. Definitely would recommend.

GoodieCo

The customer service of the app is amazing. Sorting out problems quickly.
And looking for updates too.
5 starts Plus!

Official DoggoBottle

great service from my boys in the chat and great user experience and design. gonna recommend this to all my boys

Magick Planet

We used to use their other app but switched to this one as it has more features. No complaints and very helpful!!!! thank you!!!

Lowly Lyricist

Had a couple questions about set-up & Tom was quick & efficient with his response. Candy Rack has quickly become one of my favourites on my site.

lensr.

Had a a few problems when setting up the cross sells, but Tom from Candy Rack was of great help and we fixed it in no time. Great app, great customer service. Definitely recommending!