Canteen Product Fees & Deposit

Charge mandatory fees for deposits, recycling or setup fees

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

VRAC'MENT PROPRE

I just added it and it sounds to work fine.
It adapts perfectly to the right amount of deposit even if you modify product in the cart.
Will see with time if it is stable.
Very useful and easy to install anyway.

January 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Happy to have you as a user.

LiveFresh

We had a problem with the chat feature to reach out for help, ok, you should use email to get in touch with them. But when Jordan from Sasquatch Studio contacted us, he helped us not only set up the app. He found another app conflicting with the canteen app and helped us fix all the issues. The app works perfectly even in the cart drawer which other similar apps don't. The app has no delay in applying the deposit, works with ReCharge (not known as an easy to work with app) and Jordan even pushed me in the right direction to make the app only work in Germany with its "special" deposit rules. From 1 star (because the intercom didn't work) to 5 stars for the great support. Thank You

January 10, 2022

Thank you so much! It has been a pleasure to work with you guys!

North Wind Supplies

I was looking for an app that allows us to automatically add eco fees to the customer's cart without them having the ability to remove it for some time. This app is definitely the solution! It is so easy to set up, and works great. I am so happy we found Canteen.

motherlove ferments

We were looking for a way to incorporate fees associated with selling recyclable bottles, and this app did exactly that! There were a few glitches at the beginning, but the support team was great to work with and didn't give up until the issues were resolved. Love working with them.

Camba Bavaria

I used this app to add a bottel deposit to some of my products. I can highly recommend the app! The support is simply amazing, super fast, friendly and the app is easy to set up! Thanks guys, I was looking for an app like this for quite a while!! :)

Inter Service Esthétique

The app seems essential but does not work with the Ella theme. Maybe the problem comes from the cart in ajax. You should also be able to apply the rule to all the products in the store without selecting them one by one.

April 28, 2021

We are more than happy to take a quick look at any theme issues. Please shoot us a note about your theme issues (support@sasquatchstudio.co). Although we do test on over 20 themes on a regular basis, sometimes newer or paid themes work differently as they are all built by different developers.

In terms, of product selection, you can select up to 200 products at a time with one click and then go to the next page to select another 200. We find most of our clients have different rules/fees so they end up hand selecting anyways.

Black Forest Wood Co.

They updated the app a couple days after our trial ended and I left the a 3 star review. The main issue was we can't search for products making it unusable. Seems this is fixed. Because the trial is over i'll need to wait to try again. When we contacted support they were nice and friendly. They couldn't help us at the time and needed to do an entire app update. We had to uninstall a couple days before the end of the free trial. (also we were hoping it would work on POS which we though it was originally listed as compatible. But now it's not) I could have miss read in the beginning. We were searching for something POS compatible so its strange we would have tried this when it wasn't.

April 11, 2021

Hi - We just launched the ability to search through products as well as select all in the backend. This should help as you navigate the 7,000 products you have.

Lastly, we have not listed this app as POS supportable. We are working on it now though! :) All the best.

JPM Parts - Restaurant Equipment Replacement Parts

Support was very quick to accommodate to our unique parameters. The app works very well and doesn't allow the customer to evade the fees. I tried multiple apps before Canteen and every one of them didn't make the cut. Great job Sasquatch.

WorldwideCandy

Super App, leider kann man über den Warenkorb das Fee Produkt entfernen was dazu führt das es nicht gezahlt werden muss und das Produkt leider auch nicht addiert werden kann. Sobald man mehrere Produkte im Einkaufswagen hat und dann die Stückzahl ändert wird nicht mehr das Pfand aller Getränke angerechnet sondern nur das des bearbeitetes Produkt,

March 5, 2021

Thanks for your time and review. There can be some theme specific challenges. We do have another update coming to include more themes. Shoot us an email support@sasquatchstudio.co and we would be happy to look at your theme.