Automate complex stuff
Migration via Cart2Cart is brightly planned. Without coding skills, you'll launch the import in 3 steps and get data migrated effortlessly.
Sell while migrating
There'll be no interference into current store performance. Your customers will make purchases via your old store as usual.
Get 24/7 support
Cart2Cart Support is available via email, phone or live chat 24/7. Get the professional assistance on any stage. Contact us for more info!
About Cart2Cart Store Migration App
Cart2Cart Store Migration App enables effortless import of online shop data and turns eCommerce migration to Shopify into a pleasurable experience. The app imports all the entities from your current shopping cart to Shopify automatically, including: * products * orders * customers * categories * reviews * images * tags * manufacturers * product variants * taxes * or any other data.
It takes just a few minutes to set up Shopify import and up to a few hours to finish the full-scale automated shopping cart switch. To set up eCommerce migration:
- Install the app and provide your current store details.
- Choose the entities you’d like to migrate.
- Run a Free Demo transfer (optionally) or launch Full Migration.
Cart2Cart guarantees the accuracy of transfer and safety of your sensitive data during replatforming. The app supports migration to Shopify from 80+ world's most popular shopping carts, including Magento, WooCommerce, OpenCart, PrestaShop, Bigcommerce, Volusion, Zen Cart, VirtueMart, and many others.
The Cart2Cart Store Migration App supports both imports to Shopify and Shopify Plus!
Benefits of Migrating to Shopify via Cart2Cart App
- Effortless 3-Step Migration. Forget about troublesome manual data input, multiple plugins installation or code manipulations. Set up the migration by filling in a few forms and launch a full-scale data import in minutes.
- No downtime for the Current Store. Your customers will use the website as usual while you rapidly migrate entities to Shopify. Store migration does not affect your current store speed or functionality.
- Fullest List of Transferable Entities. Import products, orders, customers, categories, reviews, CMS pages, custom fields, reviews, attributes, variants, taxes, blog, multistore, coupons, tags, images and other related entities automatically (supported entities vary depending on migration pair). All the relations between the data will be preserved.
- Demo Migration Available. Try out the service in action and see how easy it is to launch the automated migration by starting with Free Demo. In just up to 30 minutes, move a limited number of entities to your new Shopify store to evaluate the accuracy of the transfer.
- 24/7 Support and Assistance. Any help needed? Count on us! Cart2Cart professional support is always there for you to provide answers to any migration-related questions.
- Great Migration Speed. Cart2Cart delivers an unprecedented data import speed for quick and qualitative transfers. For instance, the migration of 5,000 entities will take no more than an hour.
Cart2Cart Store Migration App is a smart solution to replatfroming challenge. Check the service in action with Demo Migration and turn your old store frown into broad Shopify smile today!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
The price depends on the number of entities migrated
Overall rating Based on 130 reviews
Most recent reviews
Cart2cart worked good the first time I used it years ago to go from my old oscommerce site to Pinnacle Cart, I am now using it again to go from Pinnacle Cart to Shopify. Although URL redirects and some custom options would be nice. It gets the basic job done and frees up a lot of manual data entry.
I've used them twice now. The first time was 6+ years ago and I forgot why I should not use them. Both times with HUGE headaches! I will never use again. I migrated almost a month ago, I'm still missing orders as well as many URL redirects were broken, items and URLs had duplicates. I have many upset customers trying to buy off a registry what takes them to a 404 page. All you will ever get is: "I have put the highest priority to this task and ask techs to work on it first thing tomorrow", then you wait, then you will get an email asking for "examples" of the issues, which they already have, but because they are in Russia, it will take 24 hours for you to hear back, if at all, and then it will be with another question, to which they have the answer. Like I said, missing order and still NOTHING from them except . . . the highest priority etc. You never hear from them to even know what the status is. Use another company, or find a guru to do it for you. Save yourself the headache.
Very nice service and facilitate the process in a short time I was able to transfer my products and my customers and my previous orders as well as the previous discount codes!