4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient and accurate migration of large data sets, including products, orders, customers, and customizations, to Shopify. It's praised for being user-friendly, time-saving, and cost-effective. Many find the insurance option for re-migration useful in case of errors. The support team is frequently commended for their responsiveness and professionalism during the migration process.

August 31, 2023

Cart2cart’s migration tool was incredibly user-friendly. I had my Magento store transferred to Shopify within hours without any hiccups

Les Trésors de Stella
About 1 month using the app
April 24, 2023

Amazing experience! Was skeptical at first for use on a complex Shopify to Wordpress migration boasting more than 10K products and 20K images. Any and all concerns were quickly forgotten. We migrated images, orders, customers, products, pages, posts, discounts, categories, and tags flawlessly. What minor issues I did encounter were addressed in hours by the fantastic support team. Upsell recomendations were valuable and context relavent. Would not have been aware of or purchased without critical feedback from the sales staff. HIGHLY recommended!

BTG Auburn
August 31, 2023

Cart2cart is the real deal! They handled my pretashop to Shopify migration impeccably. Will definitely consider their service for future project

My Store
17 days using the app
April 5, 2023

Everything worked out great, even with the initial issues regarding the connection and starting the full migration. I was assisted all the way and everything was sorted out quickly.

Great support, great product. Thank you Kate for helping me out, you're the best!

IOSA Bijuterii
Romania
15 days using the app
September 5, 2023

Switching from open cart to Shopify was made stress free with cart2cart. Their accuracy in migrating my product data is impressive.

Wunderliq Tech
3 minutes using the app
April 20, 2023

I was initially concerned that my customizations on my old store wouldn't be transferred properly to Shopify, but I decided to give Cart2Cart a try. I was pleasantly surprised that the app was able to successfully transfer all of my product data and customer information to my new store. The migration process was efficient and the results were satisfactory.

Nutty Gala
India
1 minute using the app
February 25, 2017

Good and safe to use - very much satisfied - highly recommended and approved.

Raymat
Almost 6 years using the app
January 5, 2018

Due to huge database and large number of custom migration requests, we didn't use the app (although I have used before very successfully) - instead we used Magnetic One's premium migration service. It took a long time to get everything done, but eventually all items we needed were migrated over successfully which saved many hundreds of hours of uploading. Price for the service was very good. If you are migrating to Shopify I would definitely recommend this service.

Shop Horne
October 18, 2018

Loved this app! You saved me a week of work in just one hour. Chat support was also excellent. Thank you!

Forest Bags
February 20, 2018

Intuitive and a supportive help desk.

Little Bedoo