Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

The Making Lab

A very helpful app, especially for big store. Easy to use and with a good customer care. FIVE STARS

SinfulShoes.com

Oleksander was great to work with. We had a fairly large & complex migration. A few issues popped up and Oleksander and his team jumped in and fixed the issues. Very happy with this service.

Smeye World

Our products came in time stamp inverted which was a major pain (new was old and old was new ect). We had some real problems with order status and fulfillment status on our orders which has been the biggest headache. Overall I wasn't happy with the customer service or communication. I know migrations can be tough but it seemed like constant ask of additional fee's and funds after paying hundreds for the migration. I would say approach with caution and look into other migration services before just picking cart2cart.

September 13, 2019

Hi there,

Please accept our apologies about the situation with order statuses. Our support agents have already emailed you the suggested ways of dealing with this issue, and once you let us know which one you prefer, we'll proceed with fixing it asap.

As to the poor communication experience - we will go beyond and above to improve it and prevent any delays.

Kindest regards,
Cart2Cart Team

elsehome

Thank you very much for this application. All of my products have been uploaded immediately. Thank you also in your help

Designa Sausage

Great app!! The support of Cart2Cart is very good. As I have not done this before it's reassuring to know that they are there to help you through it. The app has really simplified the transfer of my data with many selections to choose from. Highly recommend!

Klara Cosmetics Shop

I was looking to migrate an e-commerce website from Magento to Shopify, and the experience was awesome. The work process was also flawless and it worked quite easily.

LitezAll

I used this app transferring product, customer, order information and product 301s from a 3dCart store to Shopify. The process is clean, straightforward and the results were exactly what I was hoping for. As an added bonus, all images also transferred. You get a chance to test it first to make sure your results are what you need. If you need help, their support agents are very helpful. I've used this service twice now. Highly recommended.

RXCH

fast, easy, and reliable. thank you guys for your help and quick response. i enjoyed working with you guys.

Fountain Alley BodyCare

NEVER would I use this again. I give one star just because their pre purchase sales ability is very good! There is so much work to do after they HAVE YOU do the migration. Customer service was delayed emails, and the time I made a lady speak to me and struggled to understand her, it was no help. They wanted MORE money, and it took everything over in a jumbled mess.

August 13, 2019

Please accept our apologies about this situation with your migration. We are extremely sorry about the delays and are ready to fix the issues with your data that has not been moved over correctly as fast as possible.

However, without the examples, our techs won't be able to find the reason for this issue.

Our support team has contacted you about this problem, so if you could point out to them what entities you're not happy with, it would help speed up the resolution.

Kind regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Jennifer Bradley Cosmetics

We used cart2cart migration for our store from 3dcart to shopify. The staff were very helpful to answer all of our questions and handled the migration smoothly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17