Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Welcome Organics

I paid a very preium price to import thousands of products from Magento to Shopify. Tags were missed, All the text formatting in the description was taken out so the descriptions were a jumble of mixed words and no fullstops. Support was slow. I could go on with the issues I came across using this app. In the end I wish I edited an excel spreadsheet so I know the information is correct. I am very disappointed

SXPro

Migrating nearly 30k entities from Big Commerce to Shopify is pretty daunting but this certainly took most of the pain out of it. It's not cheap by the time you've added on a lot of the extras (301's, categories > auto collections etc) but it is much more cost effective than doing it manually as dealing with CSVs for this amount of products/order/customers would take days.

If using for the first time i'd definitely recommend getting insurance just in case it doesn't work out as intended. Also temporarily disable notifications in Shopify if you're migrating orders otherwise you'll get a lot of emails!

Illusive Fabrication

Cart2cart worked good the first time I used it years ago to go from my old oscommerce site to Pinnacle Cart, I am now using it again to go from Pinnacle Cart to Shopify. Although URL redirects and some custom options would be nice. It gets the basic job done and frees up a lot of manual data entry.

Posh Baby

I've used them twice now. The first time was 6+ years ago and I forgot why I should not use them. Both times with HUGE headaches! I will never use again. I migrated almost a month ago, I'm still missing orders as well as many URL redirects were broken, items and URLs had duplicates. I have many upset customers trying to buy off a registry what takes them to a 404 page. All you will ever get is: "I have put the highest priority to this task and ask techs to work on it first thing tomorrow", then you wait, then you will get an email asking for "examples" of the issues, which they already have, but because they are in Russia, it will take 24 hours for you to hear back, if at all, and then it will be with another question, to which they have the answer. Like I said, missing order and still NOTHING from them except . . . the highest priority etc. You never hear from them to even know what the status is. Use another company, or find a guru to do it for you. Save yourself the headache.

كتب للبيع

Very nice service and facilitate the process in a short time I was able to transfer my products and my customers and my previous orders as well as the previous discount codes!

Force Wear HQ

Super Seamless App! PLUS awesome customer / tech support (from Nate) - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will be using on all our store migrations - If I could give 6 STARS I would!

HATNPATCH

Poor. The estimate for the migration was 31 hours, we have just over 11,000 products and 10,800 customer files and it took 8 DAYS!!! We were given excuse after excuse for the delays like we were 'Trial' customers, which we were NOT, we were paid, blaming Shopify for limiting the API connections, which Shopify stated they don't, MULTIPLE TIMES but finally done. We also have many items incomplete that we are correcting. We did take the insurance for the re-migration but can't wait another 8 days, we are still working to reconstruct the ones with missing information which has pushed back our re-opening of the site by 3 weeks. They need to get their stuff together and give accurate time estimates. Also, their support sucks, if you email them they 'normally' respond in 24 or more hours. Buyer Beware!

engrved.com

Great app and great customer service. Easily able to transfer data from one store to another seamlessly.

AG Apparel 85

Great customer service, answered every question promptly. Price is great for the services provided.

Nature's Fabrics

Love the customer service I have been provided. They were with me every step of the way. I had a million questions and they never hesitated.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14