Universal Store Migration App

Migrate products, customers, orders, customizations, SEO...

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

equipacionsport

This app is NOT USEFUL at all. Its a PAID app, nothing for free. I paid 70$ for migration. And Migration was wrong. I write like 20 mails . I sent screenshots and after a week they dont give me a solution. Variants Photo and Inventory didnt sync.

November 4, 2021

Hello equipacionsport!
Please, accept our apologies regarding your experience with the Cart2Cart Shopify Migration app. We totally agree that it's not okay when store data is not transferred as promised. Please, message the ID number of your migration to support@shopping-cart.com so that I could prioritize your ticket. I will also pass your case to the migration expert who will research the problem and provide a solution within the next 2 hours.
Thank you for letting us know about your concerns. We are sincerely sorry for the inconveniences you've had.

hardtechgroup

Use their demo migration from Oscommerce to Shopify and the few items transfer will show all the html texts on the items products description. No good if you have thousands of products to transfer

September 30, 2021

Hello hardtechgroup,
We understand your disappointment and totally agree that it's not okay when the store data isn't transferred as promised. Please, message the ID number of your migration to support@shopping-cart.com so that I could prioritize your ticket. I will also pass your case to the migration expert who will research the problem and provide a solution within the next 2 hours.

litezallb2b

Cart2Cart is the ONLY way to easily and safely migrate from one system to another, Great communication and help along the way if you need it.

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We are beyond happy to know that you had a good experience with the Cart2Cart App.

Ultra Bright Lightz

The Cart2Cart team is incredibly patient, understanding, flexible, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them for your website migration!

June 11, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We work hard every day to improve our App so that e-merchants could benefit from it whenever they need it.

Zxtech

Awesome and helpful company. Making migration very straightforward. I have a Magento store and now I can finally move it to Shopify with their help.

Manufacturer Express

Team lead Oleksander was fantastic to work with, most knowledgeable third party App team I have worked with. Wish the other 3rd parties were as responsive and knowledgeable of there own product as Cart2Cart team is.

Hello there!
Thanks a lot for trusting and using the Cart2Cart app. We'll send your kind words to Oleksander, he'll be glad to know that you're satisfied with the service. Once again, thank you for leaving the review and we wish you all the best with your new store.

Ava's Pet Palace

Oleksander was a super support for our team to migrate data from Wix to Shopify. He was responsive, reliable and always ready to help. And he got the job done for us. A real professional. Highly recommend!

May 6, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Oleksander. You’re right, he is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them! Happy Shopifying)

X10.COM

We have to move 7 years of data and almost 100k orders from Magento to Shopify. Cart2Cart team really helped with making the process smooth as possible. Oleksander was quite helpful in communicating and taking care of some of the issues during the transfer. Glitches will happen and issue will arise when transferring so much information but overall we are very happy with using Cart2Cart and recommend you giving them a try for your migration needs.

May 6, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We do our best to meet our customers' expectations, and we’re glad to know that you've had a good experience with us. We'll send your kind words to Oleksander and those who’ve been working with you throughout the process. Once again, thank you for using our service and we wish you all the best with your new store.

Organic Olivia

Great data migration service. They were extremely professional and responsive and stuck to the deadlines that we needed.

May 6, 2021

Thanks for your positive feedback, much appreciated. Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need us because Cart2Cart is always ready to assist you.

DIPNDIVE

We did a custom migration with Cart2Cart and were pleasantly surprised with the results. Our store is quite large, yet everything migrated perfectly and much quicker than we expected. The whole team at Cart2Cart did a great job! We got timely updates and helpful info every step of the way. Overall, the service saved us huge amounts of time and money. We would definitely recommend it!

April 17, 2021

Hi there,
we are beyond happy to know that you had a good experience with the Cart2Cart app. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this positive rating with us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24