Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
Cart2Cart
4.1
November 4, 2021

This app is NOT USEFUL at all. Its a PAID app, nothing for free. I paid 70$ for migration. And Migration was wrong. I write like 20 mails . I sent screenshots and after a week they dont give me a solution. Variants Photo and Inventory didnt sync.

equipacionsport
Spain
Time spent using app: 20 days
Cart2Cart replied November 4, 2021

Hello equipacionsport!
Please, accept our apologies regarding your experience with the Cart2Cart Shopify Migration app. We totally agree that it's not okay when store data is not transferred as promised. Please, message the ID number of your migration to support@shopping-cart.com so that I could prioritize your ticket. I will also pass your case to the migration expert who will research the problem and provide a solution within the next 2 hours.
Thank you for letting us know about your concerns. We are sincerely sorry for the inconveniences you've had.

September 30, 2021

Use their demo migration from Oscommerce to Shopify and the few items transfer will show all the html texts on the items products description. No good if you have thousands of products to transfer

hardtechgroup
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
Cart2Cart replied September 30, 2021

Hello hardtechgroup,
We understand your disappointment and totally agree that it's not okay when the store data isn't transferred as promised. Please, message the ID number of your migration to support@shopping-cart.com so that I could prioritize your ticket. I will also pass your case to the migration expert who will research the problem and provide a solution within the next 2 hours.

June 28, 2021

Cart2Cart is the ONLY way to easily and safely migrate from one system to another, Great communication and help along the way if you need it.

litezallb2b
Time spent using app: 8 months
Cart2Cart replied June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We are beyond happy to know that you had a good experience with the Cart2Cart App.

June 10, 2021

The Cart2Cart team is incredibly patient, understanding, flexible, and easy to work with. I highly recommend them for your website migration!

Ultra Bright Lightz
Time spent using app: 11 months
Cart2Cart replied June 11, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. We work hard every day to improve our App so that e-merchants could benefit from it whenever they need it.

June 7, 2021

Awesome and helpful company. Making migration very straightforward. I have a Magento store and now I can finally move it to Shopify with their help.

Zxtech