Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Patents As Art

I was very pleased with the service and support I received from Cart 2 Cart. I was migrating a Volusion 1 site to Shopify with over 2,000 products and 4,000 customer records. It's a bit of a leap to rely on a service like this to do an auto transfer of data, but their interface was pretty easy to use and the online chat was helpful during setup.

We launched the transfer late in the day and when I got up 9,000+ records were transferred. We had a glitch in the data migration process, as a non-standard field we did not have mapped within Volusion did not transfer over. Cart2Cart support handled it and within 24 hours we had revised the data mapping and had a perfect match.

I would definitely recommend the Cart 2 Cart service.

Diego dalla Palma

the worst service ever used. bad import service, it has a lot of problems. the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE i ever used. using this application is a nightmare, costs are crazy and will give you a lot of problems. you will realize that importing products manually is better.

August 17, 2020

Hi Diego,

First off, please accept our apologies for the situation with your migration that didn't work out as it should. The issue has been already investigated by our technical engineers, but they couldn't fix it due to the blocking of our IPs by your hosting provider (whitelisting our IPs can help).

Our support managers have already reached out to you with the suggested solution. We will do everything we can to make sure your migration issues are fixed as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Wychbury Ave Soap

After the transfer my images were not available for use independently of their product listing. I cannot use an existing image on another product. I will have to re-upload all images to actually have them in the system. All images for theme and design elements are also not included. Every image for my website will have to be uploaded manually. Subscribers are also not included in the transfer so you will lose all of your subscriber information. If a customer has created an account, it will no longer exist. Double check all of your links and data because the transfer does not work as well as it claims. It would be easier and save you time and money to just do everything manually to ensure that you have all of your data and that everything works correctly. This is a relatively useless app.

August 10, 2020

We are extremely sorry you've found your migration far from being satisfactory. We are working hard to provide the widest scope of the migrated data types, yet API restrictions of the platforms don't allow Cart2Cart to migrate design and theme elements, as well as images that aren't connected to any of the products.
We list the data types that can be migrated on the product page here - https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/shopping-cart-migration-options/wix-to-shopify-migration, and we also encourage our customers to try the free Demo migration to see how the service will work for their particular case.

Our Support Team is ready to assist with your migration issues, but they need your permission to investigate the case. Could you please provide the examples of the missing images using this link https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/contact-us
We hope we will be able to improve your migration results.

Kind regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Quick Candles

Excellent service. Tailored specifically to our needs. The migration was fast and they worked with us on our schedule.

Deja Drewit

Although it was fast and easy-it did not import everything. All of my sales pages did not import any of the images/video/descriptions. They all imported as very basic product pages. I had to use PageFly to redesign everything. Blog posts did not import either. Regular webpages did not import (I have over 150 web pages on my website) and you'd have to rebuild every single page, BUMMER. I am bummed out because none of this was mentioned on their website and I could not get a refund. But it appears this is the only option available right now for WEEBLY to SHOPIFY migration.
Also if you have digital downloads on your website-they will not migrate. I learned this the hard way when a customer purchased a digital download and never received it. You will need to download a DOWNLOAD app from Shopify and manually upload those files. I would give this app 5 stars had they only stated all of these issues in advance.
your reviews will not be imported either (again not mentioned on their website) so you will need to export them from your old site and import them to Shopify. Weebly does not let you export reviews so I had to copy and paste into a csv file. It was a good alternative but would have been nice to know in advance. Left me really frustrated after my migration to see so many things missing.

July 17, 2020

Hi Deja,

We are extremely sorry you had to do so much manual work to bring over all the data to your new Shopify store.

Unfortunately, due to peculiarities of certain platforms, sometimes it's impossible to move certain data entities.

Nevertheless, we are doing our best to show our customers what data exactly can be migrated for their specific Source and Target platform - this information is presented at the product pages. Basically, we list only items that can be moved, and don't mention the data that cannot be migrated.

We have double-checked the Weebly to Shopify migration page, and it does contain the note about the migration of downloadable products, plus there are no reviews, blog posts, or pages in the list of entities that can be transferred to Shopify.

Still, it might be a good idea to make this info more prominent, so we'll work on this.

Thank you for your feedback!

MARCH

Roman Nosatyi and the team at Cart2Cart went above and beyond to help me get my customers and orders over correctly. One of the best apps on Shopify!

oliso

Top notch service, very fast and efficient. Got what we wanted done, and did so correctly. Works tirelessly to solve any issue anytime.

CBD360 Europa

Ho utilizzato questa app ma parecchie cose sono da migliorare. Il passaggio da Woocommerce a Shopify ha necessitato il lavoro di due giorni del supporto. In ogni caso la trovo molto costosa e troppo rigida e non ti fa risparmiare tanto tempo piuttosto che utilizzare dei plugin che fanno le stesse cose e costano meno se hai piu' lavori da trasferire

July 6, 2020

We are extremely sorry that you aren't completely satisfied with your Cart2Cart experience. Unfortunately, the service cannot cover all the possible customizations a store might feature, and that is why the Support team sometimes needs to step in,

Thank you for the review. We will do our best to improve the service so that Cart2Cart not only meets but exceeds our customers' expectations.

WA-2! Coffee Services

We used this app to migrate all of our data from one instance of shopify that was owned by an IT provider to another that we control. Our business hostory is incredibly important and we tasked Cart2Cart with the job - they were amazing from start to finish! Follow ups, test migrations and repeat migrations in case something wasn't right the first time. I highly recommend using the Cart2Cart app and we are grateful we found them to help us in this task.

rocknsocks_shop

I used this app to migrate my magento store to shopify. They offer real time helpful customer service and were able to talk me through the steps. I am not a developer, so this was extremely helpful to me. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs to transfer large amounts of data from store to store. $

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21