Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Wild Alabaster

I used this app to migrate from Wix and it was very easy to use! Made the migration very simple, and saved a lot of time in the process.

March 12, 2021

Lots of thanks for your input! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Looking forward to working with you again.

Bowler Hat

Poor service. They do migrations with many issues in Shopify stores and it spends mo. It is better to manually use Excelify than using Cart2Cart to migrate any store to Shopify.

February 19, 2021

Hi there,

We understand your disappointment since the migration shouldn't take this long, and has to be error-free.

Please, email your migration ID to support@shopping-cart-migration.com so that we could check on your migration case, and reach out to you personally with a solution.

Best regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Banoidea

I used this app to move all my data for the last 9 years from Prestashop to Shopify and the results are great! the process is quite simple and no friction at all.

mastersofmx

Great app and service, great support and lots of features making it easy for both tech-savvy and not so tech-savvy businesses. Very quick to carry out the migration and saving huge amounts of time and money. We would all recommend this app for anyone moving from Magento to Shopify, however, I would recommend from any platform to any other platform as well. Well worth consisdering Cart2Cart before you look anywhere else!

Green City Living Co.

Customer service was helpful, Easy process, had to wait a little long for migration to work but overall very helpful

Catwalk Wholesale

Cart2Cart helped us move from Magento. We are a large wholesale company and the migration was quite complicated. We choose the Ultimate package and the service we received was second to none. A very special thank to Oleksander, our account manager for the late nights and weekends to get us over the line. Please do not hesitate to use Cart2Cart if you are thinking of a partener to help you move.

Wish Upon A Quilt NC

They did a fantastic job. They figured out exactly what I needed and even worked within my timeline which ended up getting pushed MUCH longer than anticipated, and did not charge me an additional cent! Amazing.

DealKingDev

It is one of the best CMS Migration. Have been using them for many websites. Never had any issue. Definitely recommed it.

Merch Mountain

We have used Cart2Cart for many sites now and the process is always pretty smooth. As with any migration, certain data is not migrated, etc., but we do our homework and the staff at C2C tried to educate us beforehand as well. No scaling issues on sites with 500 orders to 50000 orders. Will use it again and Oleksander provides excellent and quick support.

Wholesale Beddings

very bad customer support ! app didn't work as it should be and I have reached out to tech support 3 times already and I get is the run around. they ask me to explain everything all over then advise that tech will reach back to me.

October 15, 2020

Please accept our apologies for this frustrating experience with your migration. Our Support techs are already working on the issues with your migration, and you'll be notified of the progress shortly.
We will do our best to fix everything in the shortest possible time.

Kind regards,