Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Tufte Wear

Cart2Cart has been awesome when migrating from WooCommerce to Shopify Plus. Special thanks to Oleksander who has been very helpfull along the way! Highly recommended if you want to migrate from one e-commerce platform to another!

Aksel Caillé
www.tuftewear.no
Norway

Tresmode

Gym Generation GmbH

Best Tool for a fast migration and it is super easy to apply. highly recommended! best regards from gymgenerationwear.com

The Growers Exchange

The source of a well-done migration is an experienced migration team. Having moved hundreds of eCommerce stores from various platforms to Shopify, I wouldn't do it without the help of Cart2Cart. Our agency is able to practically guarantee migrations without a hiccup because we can rely on experts like Oleksander at Cart2Cart to deliver on promises quickly, effectively and on a budget. Thank you Cart2Cart, looking forward to the next migration.

Eden Formulations

This app is very robust and provides a convenient method of transferring over files, products, orders etc to your new site. Their customer service is excellent. They are available 24/7 and they typically reply in minutes. If you need your important data migrated over from one website to another in a fast and timely fashion, then Cart2Cart Store Migration App is the app for you to use. I will definitely make more use of this app on future projects.

mobler-furniture

We used this app to migrate our current online store to shopify. It went very well. No complaints.

HVAC Spare Parts Market by Propous Ltd.

This app has worked great to migrate my shop from Bigcommerce to Shopify! It has saved me so much time

Professor Toto

This app has worked great to migrate my shop from Volusion to Shopify! It has saved me so much time by not having to move all of the content manually.

Sterling Gifts USA

I used Cart2Cart to migrate my products from GoDaddy to Shopify. If it wasn't for this app, I would have spent much more time & money. The account manager Oleksander is very helpful & knowledgeable. If you're looking to migrate your products, this is the app for you! Will definitely recommend & use again!

Stealth Auto

I have used this app twice to migrate content from BigCommerce to Shopify. Both times it worked perfectly and saved me a ton of time over trying to transfer products and categories manually as the bulk upload features of both platforms is very different. Definitely worth the money!!