Universal Store Migration App

Migrate products, customers, orders, customizations, SEO...

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Ski And Snowboard Wax

Excellent app that is speeding up my migration from PrestaShop to Shopify. Cannot fault the service - live chat is just that - live - and even at the weekend :) Great time saver.

Littlewingsfactory

Great App, Excellent support, would definitely recommend

Kelly Bello

So easy to use, anybody can do it. I'm so glad I found this app. Chat representatives are very helpful!

Www Usaoptfashion Com

This app is useless. Be careful to use.

First of all, it will erase all of your previous SEO work. And they never tell you that. Then, after migration, you still need to rewrite/reformat all the descriptions of each item because they are totally different formats from two platforms. Again, they never tell you this. Third, during/after migration, it will generate a lot of useless emails/pages.

In a word, it's better to do the website again by yourself. It's very fast. This app cost me over $160, and useless.

H Street Skateboards

Was in the middle of preparing a csv file to upload our products from Big Cartel to Shopify. Then we searched for a simpler solution and found Cart2Cart.
Couldn't be happier with the results.

I Am Her Apparel Llc

Very thankful for my migration experience using this app to migrate from BigCommerce to Shopify!! The best decision that I made. My only regret is that I did not migrate to Shopify sooner. Would not have been able to successfully complete this migration with out Cart2Cart and very thankful that I did. If you are looking for a service to avoid the hassle of migrating an existing store to a new platform, this app is worth the investment!! Seemless and perfect transition. Managed to migrate my entire store in less than two weeks!!

France And Son

Olek and the team at cart2cart are friendly, helpful, and always ready to assist.

Thank you guys for everything!

Telepiensos

Works well and support is very reactive! I've used it for two stores already.

Aquaovo

Very good app supported by awesome people. We saved a lot of time and problems transferring our data from Magento to Shopify. Thanks!

J L Hufford

The team at Cart2Cart was great. They made some mistakes, which they corrected, but some of that could be related to migrating away from Volusion (one of the worst web platforms out there). They were highly motivated to get the job done and were responsive to requests changes when something didn't go as expected. FYI, ten trillion times better than nChannel who writes their contracts in a way to get out of doing any additional work if there is a hiccup.