4.1

Merchants find this app efficient and user-friendly for transferring their stores to Shopify, including complex migrations of images, orders, customers, and products from platforms like Magento, Prestashop, and BigCommerce. It's highly recommended for large-scale migrations due to its cost-effectiveness and time-saving features. The setup is quick and accurately transfers all product data and customer information. Many appreciate its ease of use and the responsive support team.

August 20, 2018

Christina from the support team (guru) is totally a guru for me. If there is anything that make me confident to try this service (except than fabulous review), it is because of the responsive answer and really meet my needs. However there is one downtime with the fully automated migration service for me, but this problem is solvable by ordering the assisted migration service. Really great service overall, I can not recommend enough. Thanks Cart2Cart team!

Raja Bibit Buah
Indonesia
5 months using the app
August 9, 2020

After the transfer my images were not available for use independently of their product listing. I cannot use an existing image on another product. I will have to re-upload all images to actually have them in the system. All images for theme and design elements are also not included. Every image for my website will have to be uploaded manually. Subscribers are also not included in the transfer so you will lose all of your subscriber information. If a customer has created an account, it will no longer exist. Double check all of your links and data because the transfer does not work as well as it claims. It would be easier and save you time and money to just do everything manually to ensure that you have all of your data and that everything works correctly. This is a relatively useless app.

Wychbury Ave Soap
About 2 months using the app
Cart2Cart replied August 10, 2020

We are extremely sorry you've found your migration far from being satisfactory. We are working hard to provide the widest scope of the migrated data types, yet API restrictions of the platforms don't allow Cart2Cart to migrate design and theme elements, as well as images that aren't connected to any of the products.
We list the data types that can be migrated on the product page here - https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/shopping-cart-migration-options/wix-to-shopify-migration, and we also encourage our customers to try the free Demo migration to see how the service will work for their particular case.

Our Support Team is ready to assist with your migration issues, but they need your permission to investigate the case. Could you please provide the examples of the missing images using this link https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/contact-us
We hope we will be able to improve your migration results.

Kind regards,
Cart2Cart Team

February 1, 2018

Support was always available (migration from Magento) and they were very helpful with the whole process. Would recommend.

Maplelea Store
July 4, 2020

Ho utilizzato questa app ma parecchie cose sono da migliorare. Il passaggio da Woocommerce a Shopify ha necessitato il lavoro di due giorni del supporto. In ogni caso la trovo molto costosa e troppo rigida e non ti fa risparmiare tanto tempo piuttosto che utilizzare dei plugin che fanno le stesse cose e costano meno se hai piu' lavori da trasferire

CBD360 Europa
Switzerland
Cart2Cart replied July 6, 2020

We are extremely sorry that you aren't completely satisfied with your Cart2Cart experience. Unfortunately, the service cannot cover all the possible customizations a store might feature, and that is why the Support team sometimes needs to step in,

Thank you for the review. We will do our best to improve the service so that Cart2Cart not only meets but exceeds our customers' expectations.

Edited February 4, 2018

was not an easy task and was expensive. Many items were missing after the migration and the "tags" and "collections" were completely messed up. It took DAYS to edit the products to get everything right. And there were a bunch of add ons needed so it cost almost $400 and for that price it should have been pretty clean but it wasnt. Needs serious updating. Migrated from Big Commerce to Shopify.

EDIT: SO after trying to update the migration, i tried to use the "insurance" to remigrate. AND IT DELETES ALL OF YOUR WORK!!! DO NOT BUY THE INSURANCE!!!! IT'S WORTHLESS

Chunkabuns
March 31, 2018

Very good app supported by awesome people. We saved a lot of time and problems transferring our data from Magento to Shopify. Thanks!

Aquaovo
January 15, 2019

As a growing small business, we found it necessary to move from one seller platform to another. When it came time to ensure our migration of product and customer data was handled seamlessly, we came right to Cart2Cart! We are impressed with the ease to migrate, the many tools and insurance options to assist and the immediate customer support assistance! We highly recommend Cart2Cart for any small business who is migrating! Superb!

Wrawp Foods
July 21, 2018

Great App, so easy to use. I was asked to help transfer the old data from a PrestaShop system to Shopify. Basically, I cheated and used this app to do all the hard work for me. :-D Just uploaded a few files to the old install, answered a few questions about what I wanted to transfer (didn't even have to map data columns or anything) just selected, Products, Customers and Orders. It did a demo transfer for me to check the quality and then quoted me a price to transfer the rest - super simple!

Deluxematerials Com
Edited July 8, 2018

Excellent experience. This app was a test of my reasoning/risk assessment skills. I saw mixed reviews, and was initially hesitant. However, the need for the service predominated over the risk of not acting. With that said, I moved forward with the purchase and was pleasantly surprised by the customer service team's willingness to address all of my concerns. The app did what it said it would and I am very pleased with the results as we transferred some 20k products/inventory data into shopify -- no customer/sales records were needed for this import. 5 star rating and a full recommendation to anyone that is interested in using this app.

Website launch will be underway soon pending community engagement/social media marketing plans that are underway. Sign up for launch discount on automative parts & accessories - www.bolomotorsports.com

Bolo Motorsports
September 18, 2016

Horrible experience. Not only did they not complete in time, they imported customer data incorrectly, order data and statuses incorrectly, and when they were asked to fix it, they deleted additional data from our website without informing us, or taking a backup! On top of this after haggling for 3 weeks, they have only given us a 20% refund, and we had to hire someone else to fix the mess that these people made! And this is after buying a support package from Magento to Shopify - and we had < 100 orders, customers, and about 600 products, and from a standard magento store with no customization. They have NO experience with this even though they say they do, as the errors they made were so basic.

I would recommend trying http://litextension.com/shopify-migration.html as atleast have a 30 day money back guarantee.

Festivya 2