Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
May 5, 2018

Excellent app that is speeding up my migration from PrestaShop to Shopify. Cannot fault the service - live chat is just that - live - and even at the weekend :) Great time saver.

Ski And Snowboard Wax
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 3, 2018

Great App, Excellent support, would definitely recommend

Littlewingsfactory
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited May 15, 2018

So easy to use, anybody can do it. I'm so glad I found this app. Chat representatives are very helpful!

Kelly Bello
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 1, 2018

This app is useless. Be careful to use.

First of all, it will erase all of your previous SEO work. And they never tell you that. Then, after migration, you still need to rewrite/reformat all the descriptions of each item because they are totally different formats from two platforms. Again, they never tell you this. Third, during/after migration, it will generate a lot of useless emails/pages.

In a word, it's better to do the website again by yourself. It's very fast. This app cost me over $160, and useless.

Www Usaoptfashion Com
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 30, 2018

Was in the middle of preparing a csv file to upload our products from Big Cartel to Shopify. Then we searched for a simpler solution and found Cart2Cart.
Couldn't be happier with the results.

H Street Skateboards
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 26, 2018

Very thankful for my migration experience using this app to migrate from BigCommerce to Shopify!! The best decision that I made. My only regret is that I did not migrate to Shopify sooner. Would not have been able to successfully complete this migration with out Cart2Cart and very thankful that I did. If you are looking for a service to avoid the hassle of migrating an existing store to a new platform, this app is worth the investment!! Seemless and perfect transition. Managed to migrate my entire store in less than two weeks!!

I Am Her Apparel Llc
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 6, 2018

Olek and the team at cart2cart are friendly, helpful, and always ready to assist.

Thank you guys for everything!

France And Son
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 2, 2018

Works well and support is very reactive! I've used it for two stores already.

Telepiensos
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 31, 2018

Very good app supported by awesome people. We saved a lot of time and problems transferring our data from Magento to Shopify. Thanks!

Aquaovo
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 30, 2018

The team at Cart2Cart was great. They made some mistakes, which they corrected, but some of that could be related to migrating away from Volusion (one of the worst web platforms out there). They were highly motivated to get the job done and were responsive to requests changes when something didn't go as expected. FYI, ten trillion times better than nChannel who writes their contracts in a way to get out of doing any additional work if there is a hiccup.

J L Hufford