Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Ktcexpress

Migration of customer information and orders history was seamless!

Bolo Motorsports

Excellent experience. This app was a test of my reasoning/risk assessment skills. I saw mixed reviews, and was initially hesitant. However, the need for the service predominated over the risk of not acting. With that said, I moved forward with the purchase and was pleasantly surprised by the customer service team's willingness to address all of my concerns. The app did what it said it would and I am very pleased with the results as we transferred some 20k products/inventory data into shopify -- no customer/sales records were needed for this import. 5 star rating and a full recommendation to anyone that is interested in using this app.

Website launch will be underway soon pending community engagement/social media marketing plans that are underway. Sign up for launch discount on automative parts & accessories - www.bolomotorsports.com

Divas Fashions

We at beadedcreations.co.za found this to be best migration app ever made our migration from virtuemart to shopify painless, we would recommend this app any day to all online stores, great support and best results. Thank you for saving us loads of time

Gear4geeksltd

Really simple App, made transferring from Magento to Shopify very very easy. Unless we did something wrong, it only imported the description field and not the short description field too which would have been very helpful. Definitely recommended!

Method Test Store

This app made moving to shopify from zen cart SO easy! Thanks for a great, easy-to-use app that made new store development a breeze!

Slingaholics

Great app to merge an existing Magento store with my shopify store. Every thing was really easy and quick.Only slight issue was it seemed to miss a few redirects, and a few images were lost. But apart from that it saved me loads of time and developer costs. Really useful app for migrations!

Pompeii 2

Very Helpful. We Migrate 90k clients in less than 2 weeks. Good service, not excellent, but good one.

Metatron Australia

After hours of trying to work out how to do it, these guys did it in minutes! Love it! Keep up the good work!

Cisco Net Global

Nice design and easy to use for review migration.

Gb72

Olek and the team were so helpful during our transition. We experienced great communication and very knowledgeable service. Thank you for providing us with the perfect app for migrating platforms!