Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Import all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

State and Federal Poster

Efficient way to transfer orders and customer data. I used this to migrate from volusion to shopify and it save me so much time.

buypuzzles

I used this app to move thousands of products from my Magento store to my new Shopify store. After the test migration, there were a few pieces of data missing so we contacted support and notified them of the issue. They immediately responded and assisted us and migrated all of the missing date shortly after. They were very helpful and super responsive. Thanks for all of your help!

Holistic Thingz

Ive been trying to transfer my information, the Technicians are NEVER there, they can't transfer without the technicians, I live in Canada and by the time I wake up the technicians are out of the office, and by the time I sleep they aren't there yet. They have all these employees but no one that can actually help you with the migration.

September 30, 2019

We are extremely sorry for the delays with your migration. It is completely our fault that we failed to inform you about the timing - customized migrations require a lot more time than the automated ones.

Let us assure you that our technicians are working on your migration and will go above and beyond to meet all your migration requirements in the shortest possible time, in spite of the time differences.

Kind regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Big Z Jerky Company

Excellent Support!!! I used this app to migrate from Wix to Shopify. Worked Great! I bumped into a little issue at first but support group helped me correct the issue. Thanks Cart2Cart

The Making Lab

A very helpful app, especially for big store. Easy to use and with a good customer care. FIVE STARS

SinfulShoes.com

Oleksander was great to work with. We had a fairly large & complex migration. A few issues popped up and Oleksander and his team jumped in and fixed the issues. Very happy with this service.

Smeye World

Cart2Cart was able to provide customer service that warranted a review change, initially I had given them 2 stars but they really took solving the problems to heart, which many companies do not. owning my own business I can really appreciate that. Everything is going smoothly on our new Shopify site and we are loving it!

September 13, 2019

Hi there,

Please accept our apologies about the situation with order statuses. Our support agents have already emailed you the suggested ways of dealing with this issue, and once you let us know which one you prefer, we'll proceed with fixing it asap.

As to the poor communication experience - we will go beyond and above to improve it and prevent any delays.

Kindest regards,
Cart2Cart Team

elsehome

Thank you very much for this application. All of my products have been uploaded immediately. Thank you also in your help

Designa Sausage

Great app!! The support of Cart2Cart is very good. As I have not done this before it's reassuring to know that they are there to help you through it. The app has really simplified the transfer of my data with many selections to choose from. Highly recommend!

Klara Cosmetics Shop

I was looking to migrate an e-commerce website from Magento to Shopify, and the experience was awesome. The work process was also flawless and it worked quite easily.