Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Jennifer Bradley Cosmetics

We used cart2cart migration for our store from 3dcart to shopify. The staff were very helpful to answer all of our questions and handled the migration smoothly.

CKSwagworks

Great service, and the app seems to be working as advertised so far. Thank you so much for your help, team! You are legends!!!

ShopDNDG

moving from yahoo, so far so good! help by chat and moving along and importing now the products and data

Oak Furniture Europe

Was a little stressful in the first hour trying to set up and I gave up, but the support staff ere excellent contacted me by email and set it all up for me after solving the issue. The migration then went well and all was done! Would never have been able to do it without the support staff but they were fantastic and we got the job done thanks to their great assistance.

itvapormo

I moved my site for Magento 2.0 to shopify, Everything worked as planned, e. Great experience and save lots of my time . The support team was really responsive, I will be certainly using it again!

United House Furniture

I am using this app to migrate my bigcommerce store data to new shopify store. All data migration is taken care by this tool. I just had to worry about theme setup and other stuff. Support team is very responsive and understood all my concerns and responded well to them.
Highly recommend!

Hollanders.com

I used this app to migration my Magento 1 store over to Shopify. I was really impressed by the way the categories, customer, CMS pages and products came over seamlessly. It would be helpful if the options were explained a little better or highlighted in the initial migration set-up process. I was not aware that the subcategory migration was encompassed in an option that needed to be added on to the initial migration.

SzatStrength

I used Cart2Cart to migrate Wix to Shopify. The process was simple. A few clicks and the deal was done.

Support chatted me through everything .

Sara Japanese Pottery

Great customer support for the troubled store. You will need this app when you are migrating from other platform. Well done!

Bluestone Shelves

We were able to easily bring over all of the important product and customer data we needed to Shopify. Saved me countless hours and great support when I had questions as well! Thank you!