Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Jennifer Miller Jewelry

I am using this app since long time, to migrate to shopify, bigcommerce and magneto data, as an agency it is very helpful for us.
In case of any problem we get an instant support.

The tech team is very efficient they solve issues very quickly.

I am very satisfied working with Cart 2 Cart.

The Gents Cave

I had some issues in the migration which took more time that it should to fix (2 weeks), but overall, the app works.
Be very careful to ensure that you have selected the right options and make use of the live chat function before the full migration to ask if what you have done is correct

June 18, 2019

Hello, David,

We are sorry that you had to wait longer than expected for your migration issues to be fixed, so please accept our apologies.

We will work to prevent issues like this in the future and hope to see you back for a totally flawless experience.

Japanconnect Store

Still 0 Star.
The migration service is poor.
I'm try the full migration but I just lost my time. the synchronization sistem is too much Bad
And Now I just need my Refund by my add fund but they don't give it to me.

UPDATE
They starting refund process AFTER 2 WEEKS. And they is SO ANOING because I’m just want my Refund and they still saying many times

“ We will be able to add $50 to your Cart2Cart account, if you change the review in Shopify. It is very important for us.”

Really they Don't care about CUSTOMERS and a GOOD Quality Service.

June 24, 2019

Hi there!

Please, accept our apologies about your migration outcome. We are extremely sorry to hear that it didn't work out as expected, and have already provided a refund for it.

Thank you for trying Cart2Cart. We hope next time it will be a satisfying experience.

richfashionuk

Great customer service and good job.
They are able to reply to all the questions in the livechat!!!!

Rytecshop.com

Ridiculously easy to use. The Only issue i had was because of my source store. Easiest app I've used yet

Littlest Prince

I have used this service 4 times now. It always works exactly as described and saved me countless hours of work setting up my new store. Customer service has been wonderful whenever I've needed help. It is so nice to be able to talk to support after hours (which is when I'm usually working on things like this). :)

Grace and Lace Inc

The Cart2Cart service and team have been very consistent in providing timely responses and helping us through multiple challenges to meet our data migration needs. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear

We chose to have Cart2Cart do the migration for us from our old e-commerce platform to our new Shopify store and they handled all the heavy lifting using this app. They did a great job staying in communication and ultimately we could not have done the migration in the timeline we needed without their help.

Maripossa

I used this app to transfer order history from wix to shopify and it worked well. The team were really helpful during the process and answered questions promptly.

Shopbenchmark 6

We have used Cart2Cart for numerous Magento 1 to Shopify migrations and both the app, and support, are fantastic. They also offer assisted migration services as well if you like a more hands-off approach, or need some custom field mappping that is out of the norm. We will continue to use them every time.