Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Import all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

richfashionuk

Great customer service and good job.
They are able to reply to all the questions in the livechat!!!!

Rytecshop.com

Ridiculously easy to use. The Only issue i had was because of my source store. Easiest app I've used yet

Littlest Prince

I have used this service 4 times now. It always works exactly as described and saved me countless hours of work setting up my new store. Customer service has been wonderful whenever I've needed help. It is so nice to be able to talk to support after hours (which is when I'm usually working on things like this). :)

Grace and Lace Inc

The Cart2Cart service and team have been very consistent in providing timely responses and helping us through multiple challenges to meet our data migration needs. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear

We chose to have Cart2Cart do the migration for us from our old e-commerce platform to our new Shopify store and they handled all the heavy lifting using this app. They did a great job staying in communication and ultimately we could not have done the migration in the timeline we needed without their help.

Maripossa

I used this app to transfer order history from wix to shopify and it worked well. The team were really helpful during the process and answered questions promptly.

ninamae.com

I used this migration to switch from Big Commerce to Shopify and worked perfect. Well worth the $128.

Gorilla Paper Inc / Gorilla Supply

POOR order migration service
While it was importing, It was stopped at certain period, and requested to run again. they did send all customer and text message notification turned ON
and all the customers got tons of email and order confirmation text messages....some customers were received text messages for few hours

This was DISASTER !!!!

April 3, 2019

We totally understand your frustration, and apologise for the situation with unwanted messages for your clients.

Unfortunately, our technical engineers couldn't help it, since the situation has been caused by the specific setting of the "Shopify Flow" plugin installed on your Shopify store.

Our support team has emailed to you the details showing how to disable the setting to stop the notifications.

Best regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Cecemoo

Great time saver from Wix to Shopify. Don't expect it to be a perfect 'clone' you will have to add a theme and tweak a few bits in Shopify yourself after migration. Be the new cart will be better. It's saves so much time and gets you up and running quickly. I had some fantastic on-line help from chat support also. It's not scary but you are not alone ;-)

BodyOutlet

We have used Cart2Cart to Migrate from Magento to Shopify. It has been a good process and their tech engineers have solved all our custom reguests in the process of the migration :o)