Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Gorilla Paper Inc / Gorilla Supply

POOR order migration service
While it was importing, It was stopped at certain period, and requested to run again. they did send all customer and text message notification turned ON
and all the customers got tons of email and order confirmation text messages....some customers were received text messages for few hours

This was DISASTER !!!!

April 3, 2019

We totally understand your frustration, and apologise for the situation with unwanted messages for your clients.

Unfortunately, our technical engineers couldn't help it, since the situation has been caused by the specific setting of the "Shopify Flow" plugin installed on your Shopify store.

Our support team has emailed to you the details showing how to disable the setting to stop the notifications.

Cecemoo

Great time saver from Wix to Shopify. Don't expect it to be a perfect 'clone' you will have to add a theme and tweak a few bits in Shopify yourself after migration. Be the new cart will be better. It's saves so much time and gets you up and running quickly. I had some fantastic on-line help from chat support also. It's not scary but you are not alone ;-)

BodyOutlet

We have used Cart2Cart to Migrate from Magento to Shopify. It has been a good process and their tech engineers have solved all our custom reguests in the process of the migration :o)

la maro

good support team for responding, extension easy to use to export a magento website i have a 10 000 products, 5000 customers...

VietMall.com

I tried it before, It works very good. It can import images, customer database to shopify from oscommerce.

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience with Cart2Cart! We are happy you're satisfied with your migration.

wilddiesel

I have to update my review, this app transferred the products over with the pictures and descriptions. But seems to have caused a lot of issues. Redirects are not proper, titles/descriptions now have utf decoding issues. Pay for the basic features and plan on doing all of the labor intensive stuff by hand.

March 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review! We work hard to deliver the best experience possible to each customer.

Xocolatl de Davíd

Used this to migrate from Volusion to Shopify. It did a good job of migrating all of my products. Migrating previous orders and customers was a little less successful. When I contacted customer service, I would have had to give them login info and passwords for both my target and source stores. Which I didn't feel comfortable doing. I would have rather them looked at my CSV files.
If you have a lot of products and photos it is most likely worth the price.

March 20, 2019

Thanks for sharing your opinion! We totally understand your concern about providing store access details. Unfortunately, there is no other way to fix the issue in your new Shopify store.

We take every measure to ensure total security for our customers' sensitive info, details are here: https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/security-policy-2

SXPro

Migrating nearly 30k entities from Big Commerce to Shopify is pretty daunting but this certainly took most of the pain out of it. It's not cheap by the time you've added on a lot of the extras (301's, categories > auto collections etc) but it is much more cost effective than doing it manually as dealing with CSVs for this amount of products/order/customers would take days.

If using for the first time i'd definitely recommend getting insurance just in case it doesn't work out as intended. Also temporarily disable notifications in Shopify if you're migrating orders otherwise you'll get a lot of emails!

March 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience of using Cart2Cart and your tips - they will be helpful for new users, for sure.

Illusive Fabrication

Cart2cart worked good the first time I used it years ago to go from my old oscommerce site to Pinnacle Cart, I am now using it again to go from Pinnacle Cart to Shopify. Although URL redirects and some custom options would be nice. It gets the basic job done and frees up a lot of manual data entry.

March 20, 2019

We are happy to learn that you have entrusted your store migration to Cart2Cart twice already. Thanks for staying with us!

As to the custom migration options - we never cease developing and improving our service, so you're welcome to follow the updates.

Posh Baby

I've used them twice now. The first time was 6+ years ago and I forgot why I should not use them. Both times with HUGE headaches! I will never use again. I migrated almost a month ago, I'm still missing orders as well as many URL redirects were broken, items and URLs had duplicates. I have many upset customers trying to buy off a registry what takes them to a 404 page. All you will ever get is: "I have put the highest priority to this task and ask techs to work on it first thing tomorrow", then you wait, then you will get an email asking for "examples" of the issues, which they already have, but because they are in Russia, it will take 24 hours for you to hear back, if at all, and then it will be with another question, to which they have the answer. Like I said, missing order and still NOTHING from them except . . . the highest priority etc. You never hear from them to even know what the status is. Use another company, or find a guru to do it for you. Save yourself the headache.